** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

*cough*84os all in!?*cough* :lol :lol :lol
LMAO - touche...... In my defence - I did that with an M of less than 5 - a bit of a different scenario.......

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Well done TQM moving top :clap :clap The listed "sitename" is poker.co.uk for the Monday night leg - should I not have a poker.co.uk name for you at poker.co.uk, please let me know. And remember to vote yourself in in the daily thread :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Rankings Updated :ok If you are playing the Sporting Odds Focus game tomorrow and your Sporting Odds ID isn't listed in Post 1 - please let me know it :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! I think it must have been a particularly hot day down in GaF-land today. Anyone else think this poor man maybe needs a holiday? Share out some more of the spreadsheets, and the diary, and the passwords,....... :eek and he'd be just like when they took all Martin's club responsibilities off him in Ever Decreasing Circles! :sad :sad We only notice when something goes wrong because we are so used to p e r f e c t i o n. 3 cheers for GaF:clap :clap :clap Now, go lay in a cool dark room and get some rest.:zzz

I think it must have been a particularly hot day down in GaF-land today. Anyone else think this poor man maybe needs a holiday? Share out some more of the spreadsheets, and the diary, and the passwords,....... :eek and he'd be just like when they took all Martin's club responsibilities off him in Ever Decreasing Circles! :sad :sad We only notice when something goes wrong because we are so used to p e r f e c t i o n. 3 cheers for GaF:clap :clap :clap Now, go lay in a cool dark room and get some rest.:zzz
:lol :lol :lol Don't tell him that! Where do you think he's been all day? :loon Anyway, thats why I'm here - to panic when gaf goes missing! :sad

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Remember ForumFish? (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20062) Now we have BPP's!! The leader of the rankings at any point in time will be the "Best Poker Player" (BPP) and have earned the right to display the initials BPP after their name on PL (your username will be changed for this purpose). In the same way as anyone who posted whilst having the ForumFish title - any posts you make whilst having the BPP title will be retained in your username and there for people to see forever - and people will know to listen to your wisdom!!!!

Did you deliberately wait until Morls was knocked off the top before setting this up? :lol
lol - yes ...... er........ I mean no What I forgot to say is it won't apply until 28 games are on the board......

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Hmmm, I completely missed this thingy... best PL player league table and all :unsure :unsure Well, am not registered half the places on the events table, and cant reg. on goal poker, so wouldnt have been eligible for a lot of points anyway... But good idea though... seems like a lot of the PL's are fighting for a top spot :ok