** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Rankings have been updated :ok Tomorrows "Focus Game" is at Goalpoker (who's next for $14,000 or more? :loon :loon) - I don't have a database for Goalpoker Usernames yet - so please post your usernames in the Daily thread or PM me. As this is NOT a PL league event, then you need to vote yourself in in the daily thread to get rankings points. Also - an earlier start than usual - 18:40 BST. No "focus Game" for Thursday yet - any bright ideas or great value - feel free to PM me :ok Might be the Stans Pokerzone Freeroll or the Standard PNL $10 Televised Buy In game if I don't find better alternatives :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Is it too late to join this league?
It's rankings rather than a league - and you may join at any time :ok Once we've got to 28 games (half way there - 14 now) then for every new result that gets added, the oldest one will be taken away :ok Just best 5 results from the last 28 count...

Rankings have been updated :ok Tomorrows "Focus Game" is at Goalpoker (who's next for $14,000 or more? :loon :loon) - I don't have a database for Goalpoker Usernames yet - so please post your usernames in the Daily thread or PM me. As this is NOT a PL league event, then you need to vote yourself in in the daily thread to get rankings points. Also - an earlier start than usual - 18:40 BST. No "focus Game" for Thursday yet - any bright ideas or great value - feel free to PM me :ok Might be the Stans Pokerzone Freeroll or the Standard PNL $10 Televised Buy In game if I don't find better alternatives :ok
hi Gaf, surely has to be the champions league if you don't use stan james what do you think?

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! I'm not keen on Champions League because there is no added (or novelty) value for someone who isn't taking part in the series - if I was to do CL - it would need to be Game 1 of the series.... I would rather the Stan James Freeroll ($1000 added and broadcast) or $10 PNL Game (broadcast) - however still looking for other options........ Maybe another satellite to a bigger event (along the lines of tonights Goalpoker - see how that goes/how many players)

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Sorry Guys - can I refer you to post 9 for my answer. Appreciate the problems, however it is in our interests to support our sponsors - so Goalpoker, Virgin, Betfred, Poker.co.uk and Sporting Odds are all likely to see a high proportion of "focus games". Besides Uber - you've got enough points anyway :P Morl's gonna bung me to increase the quota of Goalpoker games - aint ya Morls? Pene I seem to recall cannot get to the download page - Uber is it the same problem for you or different? Would be good if we could solve the problems - especially as we're talking to Goalpoker about having another great promotion with them (don't know anything yet - very early stages).

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! I can download Goal Poker... No Problem. But when I try to register (Create new player) a new site comes up and it is blank. No buttons to push. Mailed them long time ago and they said they would get back to me, but they haven't... they obviously don't want my dollars.

i would like to play on there but whenever i try and reg it wont let me because of my absolute poker account .tried emailing and they just say its because i have another account but no help on how to solve the problem ' date='so i gave up eventually.[/quote'] Okay, Uber... I just managed to reg. But now I can't transfer any money into the account. Am trying on another laptop as we speak. And I am regging with a different Email aswell... Crappy sites... IMO... not even sure I want to spend any money on their sites!!!

I seem to recall that using a different email address solves the problem - did you try that?
Yep, works... but you need another Laptop or computer to be able to deposit, or that site will pop up blank!!! And I have deposited now, they tell me I need to call a number in America to finalize the transaction, and the bloody phone number doesnt work... Just great :ok

Crappy sites... IMO... not even sure I want to spend any money on their sites!!!
But when people are winning over $14,000, going to Champions League finals in Paris (just after a $50,000 STT), going en masse to Ibiza and winning $15,000 WSOP Mainevent packages ....... not to mention the PL Leagues, it might be worth persevering with ;)

But when people are winning over $14' date='000, going to Champions League finals in Paris (just after a $50,000 STT), going en masse to Ibiza and winning $15,000 WSOP Mainevent packages ....... not to mention the PL Leagues, it might be worth persevering with ;)[/quote'] Sure... if you're lucky enough to be able to play there :tongue2

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! [email protected] ive been the most critical person of goalpoker since i brought them to PL, and after speaking with ted, julian, vix and nick over the weekend ive gotta say stick with them, as GaF said, there are great prizes, great tournies, and once the little probs get sorted, its gonna be a great site. email the above with your probs, im sure they will be better now at helping than in the past as there 10x better now !

Crappy sites... IMO... not even sure I want to spend any money on their sites!!!
Obviously it's your choice Pene but if I were you I'd stick with it. The standard in the $100K guaranteed tourney was pretty much comparable to a PL tourney so you should have no problems making a profit, and as far as getting your money out of them it only took just over 48hrs for me to get my $14K+.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! E-mailed them today again for what seems to be the hundredth time about a cash out i made ages ago. i have sent my passport in and utility bill but still haven't had a reply from the cashing out dept for months. Keep getting a quick response from team goalpoker themselves but none from the cashier??? I know people have had this problem but this has gone on for over 3 months

ive been the most critical person of goalpoker since i brought them to PL, and after speaking with ted, julian, vix and nick over the weekend ive gotta say stick with them, as GaF said, there are great prizes, great tournies, and once the little probs get sorted, its gonna be a great site.