** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Just for clarification.....it says im gonna lose 49 points tonight' date=' but my min score is 98....does this mean i have to better 49 tonight to slow the points loss? or better than 98?[/quote'] Better than 49, I think, but only because of the coincidence that 98-49=49. You lose your 98, but that's replaced by another previous score of 49, making a net loss of 49. So to do better, you have to beat that previous 49. ... I think.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! it means your score of 131 goes to be replaced by a 82, so you need a 102 to stay in front ,id guess about a 4th or 5th to stay above me. kevshat loses 48 but only needs about a 60 point game:( to go above me . gaf needs a win or maybe a second. mr v needs to win. i think its about right based on average no's etc and i need a first to get any more points:eek

does this mean i have to better 49 tonight to slow the points loss? or better than 98?
Hehe - neither - to improve your score tonight you need to beat 135!!! To slow the loss, you need to beat 86

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! ffs :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall Sorry Morl!!!!! Somehow your score became a value rather than the formula - so it didn't change!!!!! After all that kevshat IS top!!! :$

:moon Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:loon :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana "Kev is top of the league say Kev is top of the league!!!"

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! well done kev :clap :clap :clap . i think we are gonna have trouble getting past you for the next two weeks till that monster 311 score disappears . you still have the lowest points to improve on your score so i think you'll pull away unless us 3 behind pull our fingers out.