** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! I've gotta say that was a great performance Morls! The form you're in at the moment is scary - any chance of pushing a bit of your magic my way :tongue2 . I'm playing like a prize plum.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

GaF? How about a column on the table saying when you'll next drop points, and how many points you'd drop then? ... just to test your Excel skills. :tongue2
Soooorted :ok It shows the "net" point loss ..... so if you are going to lose a 127 point score, but have 89 point score in reserve to replace it with, then it will show the points loss as 38 points. From an Excel perspective, not a particularly elegant solution - in the end resorted to a nested IF, which is why I've only gone three days forward ..... :sad

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this mate' date=' its much appreciated, and not just cos im winning, your a credit to the site mate![/quote'] I've got to say GaF, your inginuity and effort on behalf of PL knows no bounds. :clap:clap:clap It would be good to meet you one day, are you coming to Worcester by any chance?

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this mate' date=' its much appreciated, and not just cos im winning, your a credit to the site mate![/quote'] i agree mate :clap :clap as always this is seemlessly run and well thought out:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! CAN I HAVE A RULING PLEASE. If someone registers for a focus event but just sits out the whole event and finished in top 100 when 300 entrants (for eg). Is this fair on those that entered to play. Esp in a freerole?

CAN I HAVE A RULING PLEASE. If someone registers for a focus event but just sits out the whole event and finished in top 100 when 300 entrants (for eg). Is this fair on those that entered to play. Esp in a freerole?
I like that idea Staffy but I think it would be difficult to police it. For example there are 2 PL'ers on my V-Points table now who have just joined it recently. Both were low on chips and both are sat out (one has just gone out). Now have they sat out for the whole game? I don't know. Are they having connection problems (I've been kicked out a couple of times and forced to sit out on numerous occasions when the software has frozen). I totally agree that it's not in the spirit of the game, but how do you prove that the person has entered purely to get a few points for this league?

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Agreed - too difficult to police - so I'm tempted to say - let people register and sit out for the league points if they want - if sit out points are counting for them, then they're not very good anyway and won't be anywhere near the top :P

GaF' date=' can we put some pot limit Omaha H/L games in pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?! I have an outside chance of lasting past the first hand or two in them!![/quote']Pfft! Just because you lost yesterday you want to punish me this way?? :puke

CAN I HAVE A RULING PLEASE. If someone registers for a focus event but just sits out the whole event and finished in top 100 when 300 entrants (for eg). Is this fair on those that entered to play. Esp in a freerole?
I reg to play any PL game - trouble is the focus game sometimes clashes, tonight's clash being the CL on SO. If I had gone out of CL early enough I could have cleaned you all out on here! :tongue2:moon

GaF' date=' can we put some pot limit Omaha H/L games in pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?! I have an outside chance of lasting past the first hand or two in them!![/quote'] Yeah - I'm sure we can do an Onaha game again - will keep my eyes peeled for something suitable......