** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

It's the Virgin V-Points freeroll at 7.30 today. GaF's highlighting the games in black in the daily threads.
I'll make an adjustment in post 1 later to make this clear :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Well done Uber - top you are :clap :clap For tomorrows focus game - I'm really not keen on choosing a leaderboard game mid series, however we had a fishtank, and have had a fair few freerolls recently - so SO CL it is!!!!

For tomorrows focus game - I'm really not keen on choosing a leaderboard game mid series' date=' however we had a fishtank, and have had a fair few freerolls recently - so SO CL it is!!!![/quote'] Still all to play for in CL - only 5 scores count in the league and still 6 games to go. Plus, if a few extra players boost numbers to 51+ it'll pay top 10 on the night I believe. Good choice.:ok

Well done Uber - top you are :clap :clap For tomorrows focus game - I'm really not keen on choosing a leaderboard game mid series, however we had a fishtank, and have had a fair few freerolls recently - so SO CL it is!!!!
Oh dear... wasn't aware what this meant when I suggested CL as a focus game :unsure All of PL will be playing this tomorrow :eyes .... and I really need those 90 points for 1st place :tongue2

Nice win tonight Slapdash moves you up to 24th :clap :clap
I'm supposed to be 65th. I'll have to do something about that. And sorry for nicking your CL points, Pene. Don't really know what I'll do with them.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Rankings updated :ok 23 games down - just 5 to go until these are no longer provisional and we have our first BPP!!!! Big points tomorrow with the Nordicbet freeroll :ok - Don't forget to vote in the daily poll if you are playing (I have NO chance of picking you out from the field if you don't!!!)