** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! I need points GaF, lets use the CL tomorrow as a tester, i can't do Virgin and $3 seeems to be enough to keep most hungarians out apart from Jizzdalord who I quite like now because he's funny!!!

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Sorry I forgot to mention' date=' I tyhink Milou should be banned because she nags too much- if you don't do it you'll regret it - she will beat me for this- helllllp![/quote'] C'mon Milou don't put up with this! - you can :
  • Use a Frying pan 10_9_132.gif
  • Borrow my baseball bat 10_1_117.gif

• Borrow my boltcutters :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Sorry I forgot to mention' date=' I tyhink Milou should be banned because she nags too much- if you don't do it you'll regret it - she will beat me for this- helllllp![/quote'] Only just spotted this (been away from a PC for the last couple of days) :@ :@ :@ Wait till you get home Mr :spank :spank :spank ..... on 2nd thoughts, he might enjoy that too much..... boltcutters????- n'ah I need him intact :tongue2 - Frying pan it is then :ok You may have a head start on me as I haven't been able to play the last few days, but let's see who finishes higher up eh? ;)

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Yeah - sorry guys - admin on this is a real nightmare!! So for non PL events I have to do it that way, or it reallt would take forever!!!!! Am gonna be tough too :P No retrospective points ;) For the PL events, I try to include everyone (cos I have the data in my spreadsheet anyway) Haven't checked the list yet Mike - so no worries!!! (I missed out though - I missed registration by minutes :sad)

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! ARRRRGGGHHHHH FCKIN IDIOTS!!!!! I RAISE A GUY FROM 400 BET TO 3290 ALL IN WITH MY QQ AND HE CALLS WITH ......K8......HITS A KING ON THE RIVER! can i make a suggestion about the games we play.....if its not a pl exclusive freeroll, can we make sure its a paid game? its just like the safety net!!!! fckin idiots!!!!! arrrggghhhhh