** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tennis Tips - October 30 - November 5

Elena Rybakina (-1.5 sets) to beat Maria Sakkari at 2.12 with Unibet

I think this is worth a play above 1.90. Sakkari was awful against Sabalenka, she even started to cry at one point, and I don't think that she'll recover for this one. Rybakina was playing well in Asia, and her power-based style should do the trick as it did for Saba.

Humbert against Giron at @1.55. Hunbert is playing on a really high level this season. Watched all of his matches in Basel and he was extraordinary almost everywhere. Did a hell of a match with Hurkacz but came short at the end 7:5 in the tiebreak. Also watched Giron's match against Koepfer in the qualis and he was struggling against him.

Stricker against Sousa at @1.30.

Stricker is the #1 player in the Germany Challanger. Stricker played really well on home soil and won against Ruud and played a really close match against Humbert. I don't think Sousa can win here.

Fils against Altmaier at @1.30.

Fils played a final in Belgium where he beated Tsitsipas 2:0 and came short in the final against Bublik. I think he is the more in form player even tho he is very young.

Auger against Struff at @1.40.

If that match was 1 week ago I would probably be scared to play Auger. Auger plays his best tennis on the indoor tournaments mostly in Europe and I don't see him losing against Struff who is so much out of form. My only concern is that he played that final against Hurkacz 2 days ago but last year he showed that he can win tournaments one after another indoor. He played his best tennis last week and demolished Hurkacz with 70% first serve and 94% 1st serve won.

Everything hit except for Fils. 

For tomorrow I'll go with Hurkacz, De Minaur and Sabalenka at @2.75.

On another one I have Rybakina at 1.40 + Martin Damm at in the USA challanger at 1.50 and continues dropping. Serdarusic is a top 200-250 player but his points mainly come from clay. On the other side Damm's arguably strongest courts are the hard ones snd has had a great sesson, plus he is on home soil.

Dimitrov to beat Medvedev

H2H 2-6

While Medvedev had dominated this particular H2H, I do wonder what he has left mentally even physically after another final loss to Sinner, Dimitrov is playing some good tennis at the moment and if Dimitrov’s forehand and serve are on point he has a chance here. 

10 hours ago, sterziyskii said:

Guys what do you think about Humber against Zverev and Rune against Thiem?

I think that Humbert has good chances of getting a set at 1.60 and Rune should win against Thiem at 1.50. Rune isn't at his best the kast couple of months but started playing better last week

I think Thiem - Rune is priced well by the bookies. Not much value in it. Both were getting better in the last Week, but i think is well in front of Thiem. Maybe I do something live, as I will watch the game.

What I try today is: Sinner - McDonald: McDonald to win at least one Set @ 3,10 | 1/10 

The Matchodds on McDonald are also interesting @ 8,25. Hmmm...

Good morning all,

Bublik to beat Dimitrov 

H2H 3-2

well what a win for Dimitrov yesterday, played great tennis throughout the match but struggled to close it out again against a top player. While I do think Dimitrov can win this match, he has already played nearly 6 hours of tennis over the last couple of days, Bublik on the other hand only 3 so comes into o this a lot fresher, so unless Dimitrov can win in straight sets, I wonder what he has left after the physical and emotional win from the last couple of matches. 

Rebecca Marino to beat Jana Fett at 1.84 with Unibet

Marino played a long match against Arango yesterday, but, if she's okay physically, she should be a bigger favourite in this one I'd say. Fett has been playing below the WTA level all year long, while Marino is losing mainly against players that are performing on the WTA circuit. Her serve is also a big asset in these conditions, and, if she was able to hold her own in rallies against Arango, she should definitely have the upper hand in rallies against Fett.

Well that ended up a poor pick 🤣

Fair play to Dimitrov, playing some very good tennis at the moment, just thought 6 hours of tennis might of caught up with him a bit, expected more from Bublik too. Didn’t watch it so don’t know if this was Bublik having a stinker or Dimitrov just outclassing him, probably a bit of both, I did read that Bublik can be very hot and cold, so must of been freezing today. 

3 hours ago, James32021950 said:

Well that ended up a poor pick 🤣

Fair play to Dimitrov, playing some very good tennis at the moment, just thought 6 hours of tennis might of caught up with him a bit, expected more from Bublik too. Didn’t watch it so don’t know if this was Bublik having a stinker or Dimitrov just outclassing him, probably a bit of both, I did read that Bublik can be very hot and cold, so must of been freezing today. 

Bublik is a player I only ever fade. There's times when he full-blown tanks and that's infuriating when you've backed him.

36 minutes ago, Robinnho said:

Dimitrov to beat Hurkacz  at 1.74 with Unibet.

Dimitrov is playing well and still going strong and I reckon he has a great chance of winning the Paris Masters. 

I'm going with Grigor as well. Watched of all Grigor's matches recently and Hurkacz's as well. Hurkacz plays great tennis and even tho his serve is his weapon, Grisho is way more versatile and his return right now is great. Grigor is in such big form and doing shots that are out of this world right now haha. If he plays his best tennis like he did in his last 2 matches, Hurkacz will be eliminated by Grigor's style of play. H2K 3:0 for Grigor.

Rublev to beat De Minaur at 1.50. Here De Minaur leads his head to head matches 3 to 1 but I think this will be Rublev's first hard court win against him. Watched both of De Minaur's matches and he basically lost the first one against Murray as Murray choked hard once again. In the next match he vame back from a set down and winning 6:4 6:4 against Laiovic. Laiovic was puttimg much pressure on him even tho at the end of the second set he was not moving so well. Rublev will put way more pressure.

Edited by sterziyskii

I too am with Dimitrov to beat Hurkacz

H2H 3-0 

Dimitrov playing top draw tennis right now, lots of confidence and no pressure, Hurkacz too has been consistent recently and is also playing for a spot in Turin but I’m counting on Dimitrov’s superior all round tennis to see him through, wouldn’t be surprised if there is a tiebreak or two in this match up. 

Rune to win a set against Novak Djokovic 

H2H 2-1

Replay of the final last year where Rune prevailed in 3 sets, while I appreciate Rune is not to the standard of 1 year ago, this will be Djokovic’s 3rd competitive match since the US open, Novak also complained of stomach issues in his victory last night, so if there are any injury issues, I’m hoping Rune can be aggressive and take advantage 

Today I take the following ones:

Hurkacz - Dimitrov @ 2.25 1/10 👎

Djokovic - Rune: Rune > 0,5 Sets @2.20 | 1/10 👍

De Minaur - Rublev @ 3.00 | 1/10 👎

Kombi {Tsitsipas - Khachanov
              Djokovic - Rune} @1,98 | 2/10 👍

Let's see what happens... 😉

Edited by Duffyduck74

Guys, for tomorrow I really believe that Grigor can upset Novak at @4.00.

This week the gods are with Grisho and his form and calmness on the court in the last couple of months is something that he was not able to stay consistent with. Grigor is on the wave right now going through such a heavy draw beating Medvedev, Bublik, Hurkacz and Tsitsipas. Rublev played on insane level and couldn't beat the Joker but Djoko is hurt. There hasn't been a tournament in the near past that Novak loses a set every match of the tournament. Obvliously it's a risky bet but I see it as the time that Grigor wins his second match against him. For a safety bet I see Grigor winning a set at around @2.00.

41 minutes ago, sterziyskii said:

Guys, for tomorrow I really believe that Grigor can upset Novak at @4.00.

This week the gods are with Grisho and his form and calmness on the court in the last couple of months is something that he was not able to stay consistent with. Grigor is on the wave right now going through such a heavy draw beating Medvedev, Bublik, Hurkacz and Tsitsipas. Rublev played on insane level and couldn't beat the Joker but Djoko is hurt. There hasn't been a tournament in the near past that Novak loses a set every match of the tournament. Obvliously it's a risky bet but I see it as the time that Grigor wins his second match against him. For a safety bet I see Grigor winning a set at around @2.00.

I completely agree, this is one of those situations where you back the underdog with confidence

I can't get excited about Dimitrov's price when he hasn't won a tournament in six years. The only thing that gives him a better chance than normal is that it's indoors - which is where he won that last title at the Tour Finals. Djokovic hasn't been at his best and seems to be troubled by sickness, but I'd still expect him to step up and win this. Dimitrov doesn't have the power to blast through Djokovic and keep points short, nor does he have the patience to grind and those are the two styles that have always given Djokovic the most problems. He might take a set, but I'm not even enthused with the price on that.