BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

29 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

BET365 offer a super boost

Man Utd to win

Antony over 0.5 SOT

4/6 to 1/1

Probably a reasonable shout, getting evens about something that should be at least a shade of odds on. Hills dangling the carrot of a double up from 9/4 to 9/2; United win and Antony, Martial and Sancho all to have a SoT. I'd say the 9/4 would be terrible and 9/2 could be value or fair at worst. I'll swerve it but see how it goes. A bit of calculator stabbing brings it out at around a 4/1 shot for me but with nowhere near enough confidence to commend it as a bet.

1 minute ago, harry_rag said:

Probably a reasonable shout, getting evens about something that should be at least a shade of odds on. Hills dangling the carrot of a double up from 9/4 to 9/2; United win and Antony, Martial and Sancho all to have a SoT. I'd say the 9/4 would be terrible and 9/2 could be value or fair at worst. I'll swerve it but see how it goes. A bit of calculator stabbing brings it out at around a 4/1 shot for me but with nowhere near enough confidence to commend it as a bet.

Not really sure what the true value is, I'm putting a bit of faith in BET365 that the original odds are realistic.

Certainly that was the case on the horse race today, the 11/2 pre-boost price was the best on offer.

21 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Done a "just for fun" bet on the West Ham game (I think the hotshots are a great buy at 28 with SPIN but I don't play where an arb exists; they're 35 to buy with SX). Done Gent double chance, >3.5 goals and either Orban or Cuypers to score (split stakes across 2 bet builders, 10/1 and 9/1 respectively).

All a bit complicated for me !

6 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Oh well, I guess some people benefited from the “2 up” early payout!

Yes the superboost paid out early

Once again the only winner in the bets I'm tracking is the favourite HT / FT, over 1 goal

That's the 3rd time in the last 5 bets it's paid out because of the early payout offer

2 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

I think in the second legs of the Europe games the red card could come in to play perhaps do your main bet then had the red card to the same bet at smaller stakes to bump odds up ? 👍

My experience suggests you’ll struggle to make a profit backing red cards at the odds offered by the bookies. You could have a finely poised tie with plenty of niggle from the 1st leg and a card happy ref but that will usually be more than factored into the price. I wouldn’t consider it unless 365 were clear best price about a red card and I had a strong fancy for a feisty game. It’s one of those markets that attracts so much casual money that it’s almost always unattractively priced.

3 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

No football offer today (yet)

I imagine Boro v Norwich would be the game if there was to be one. I've had a look to keep my eye in but it won't be an official bet for the thread assuming they don't put it up late.

Boro to win, >2 goals and Akpom at least one SoT would be 9/4 (can be had at 12/5 with Hills in the absence of the 25% boost being on offer).

10/3 with Akpom to score instead of SoT doesn't look bad and looks even better with Hills boosting it to 4/1. I'd split any stakes 2/3 on the SoT version and 1/3 on the to score version.

Doesn't look like a bet today, I'm not sure what the criteria is for deciding which matches to offer

There is a super boost

Middlesbrough to win

Akpom over 0.5 SOT

6/5 - 7/4

There is also a super boost on the snooker

Tournament 147

6/4 - 2/1

There have been 2 in the last 3 years although a fair gap before then

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Yes he took his time

Boro 5 shots, 5 goals

Apparently Akpom had scored in each of the last 8 home games

Pity this one wasn't part of the offer, it would have ticked a lot of boxes

Possibly why it wasn't offered. I'm sure they don't pick the matches out of thin air.

5 minutes ago, Torque said:

Possibly why it wasn't offered. I'm sure they don't pick the matches out of thin air.

Probably more a case of them not wanting to over-feature Boro, if I’m not mistaken they’ve been involved in at least 2 of the games since this thread started. I guess there has to be the occasional “no offer” day especially as there’s occasionally 2 games (last Saturday if I’m not mistaken). If they’re willing to feature City and Haaland or Real and Benzema I doubt they’d run scared of Akpom! I think they’ll pick the game based on its profile in terms of bringing traffic to the site.

Watkins is a best price and (for me) backable 12/5 anytime with 365 which would make him a viable leg of a bet builder.

Only a passing thought given shortage of time but I do like >2.5 goals, btts and Watkins and Isak at least 1 SoT each at 13/5. Had the offer applied and given. Bit more time I’d have probably gone for that.