** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

4 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Gone for Burnley as they are slight favourites, BTTS and over 3 goals at 8/1 

Also got the price boost of Akbom over 0.5 shots on target and over 2 goals at 9/4

1 goal away with Burnley for a £200 payout but at least the price boost came in so a profit for the night on the football

8 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

10 losers in a row, I need a winner !

Next is Southampton v Man City

Man City FT, HT and more than 2 goals is 11/8 unless @harry_ragcan find anything more tempting

They are also offering Celtic v Rangers -though game to figure out!  I’m guessing something along the lines of both teams to score and some kind of a card bet to start with.  I think Celtic might win as well.  

1 hour ago, alexcaruso808 said:

They are also offering Celtic v Rangers -though game to figure out!  I’m guessing something along the lines of both teams to score and some kind of a card bet to start with.  I think Celtic might win as well.  

Thanks for letting me know

I'll go with my safe option of Celtic FT / HT and over 1 goal at 21/10

Btts, Arsenal >1 goal and Liverpool >1 card at 16/5

Could've played a safer option to go for a hat trick of wins (especially with the cards angle) but I fancy Arsenal to give Liverpool a torrid time here so I'm happy to put this up at the price. (And, of course, given the paper trade or tiny stakes aspect of my bets in this thread!)

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Btts, Arsenal >1 goal and Liverpool >1 card at 16/5

Could've played a safer option to go for a hat trick of wins (especially with the cards angle) but I fancy Arsenal to give Liverpool a torrid time here so I'm happy to put this up at the price. (And, of course, given the paper trade or tiny stakes aspect of my bets in this thread!)

are you saying arsenal to score more than one and liverpool to get a card?  I don't see that on Bet365...

As that's done before teatime I might as well do an update. 7 winners from 17 bets so far.

£340 staked (£20 max per boosted bets), return to initial odds = £401 for a £61 profit with an ROI of 17.94%. Return with winnings boost applied = £466.25 for a £126.25 profit with an ROI of 37.13%.

I was allowed £1.88 on today (and, of course, don't benefit from the 25% uplift).

I'm well in profit so far this week with my betting so I'm going to be a bit adventurous today 

My stats so far show that the favourite team is the most profitable, the away team is the most profitable and the best odds range        is 9/1 - 16/1 with a return of 81%

This leaves Middlesbrough HT / FT and over 4 goals at 14/1

20 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

This leaves Middlesbrough HT / FT and over 4 goals at 14/1

I was struck by the low goals totals in Bristol City's recent games (all of the last 12 under 4 and 10 of them under 3). Boro's games a bit higher scoring but I'm not sure I'd want to take a tilt at 5 or more goals. You're overdue a bit of luck though!