BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

• 2 weeks later...

Now sitting on 11/4 Arsenal shown a card effectively. Hard to see why they should need to draw the ref's ire but I suppose it's still value when they're 5/6 to get or not get one with PP and 7/10 not to with Lads.

I'm calling the Arsenal win element weighed in even without the benefit of the fabled 2 up concession!

image.png

Can't complain about how the returns are holding up given I'm on a run of 10 consecutive losing bets. Five of the previous ten bets were winners so could be just variance or could be regression towards the mean if I've been lucky so far.

image.png

Behind on the Epic Odds boosts, this week's yet to be used.

• 2 weeks later...

image.png

That's a wrap for this thread. Returns are fair given I finished with 11 straight losing bets. If you want a "takeaway" from the thread I'd say it shouldn't be beyond the wit of anyone to get close enough to break even to be able to make a profit with the benefit of the 25% bonus. My overall results on BBs have tailed off over the last couple of months but I'm still over £400 up for the year which isn't bad given the stakes are usually quite low. I'll analyse at year end but probably carry on into the new year. Most if not all of my bets will involve a player to score anytime and some will be doubling up 2 players in the same game. Along with first goalscorer (win or each way), BBs have been an interesting angle for playing up any edge in the anytime goalscorer market.

image.png

That's how things stood with Hills Epic Odds boost (seemed to be 50% for me more often than not though started at 100%). I'll carry in using it if it remains available but won't be tracking it individually for the sake of a fiver staked per week.

Thanks to @MCLARKE for starting the thread and getting me interested in the concept of the BB. Although the thread has probably been responsible for a rash of 365 account closures! :lol

• 4 months later...

Yes the bet builder 25% i have made quite a bit on. My strategy was to use the super boost they offered which was usually a player boosted to 2 to 1 for a shot on target as a cover bet for a 4 player shots accy with the 25% boost. It worked too well! they have now reduced  the amount and quality of the superboost while taking away the 25% betbuilder boost from me.

There really aren't any actual bookies left are there. A bookmaker is supposed to run a book, taking bets on all sides of a contest and finessing the odds so as to make a profit no matter the outcome. On that basis, no bookie should impose limits - at least not until the stakes get particularly strong. Bookies these days should be done under trade descriptions as they're nothing of the sort.