Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

3 losers since the last update so I'd be 3 out of 9 so far. 

£180 staked (£20 max per boosted bets), return to initial odds = £157 for a £23 loss with an ROI of -12.78%. Return with winnings boost applied = £181.25 for a £1.25 profit with an ROI of 0.69%.

13 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

8 losers in a row for me now ! 

The joys of betting

Still £61.25 in profit since this started in February + £288.08 profit I made before then when you only had to make 2 selections

How would you have done if you’d stuck with the original bet you were doing at the start of the thread?

Actually I made a bit of an error and hadn't included the England Italy match. That makes it just 6 losers in a row and my profit £86.25.

I would have been £171.88 better off if I'd stuck to my original plan due to the England Italy match, France Netherlands and England Ukraine. However I still think longer term odds 5/1 or greater is the way to go. We will see.

Everton double chance, <4 goals and Everton at least 1 card at 6/5

Not sure this is a procession for Spurs but very much an "anything could happen" game. If you wanted bigger odds you could risk Everton winning or getting 2+ cards. 

Hills got an opt in offer for matched fiver "build your odds" bet if you place one on this game.

A loser and a winner since the last update so I'd be 4 out of 11 so far. 

£220 staked (£20 max per boosted bets), return to initial odds = £201 for a £19 loss with an ROI of -8.64%. Return with winnings boost applied = £231.25 for an £11.25 profit with an ROI of 5.11%.

No qualifying game tonight as far as I can see (looks like I can see the offers on the desktop site).

Hills have got an offer (opt in required) of double the odds on any build your odds bet tonight or tomorrow to a maximum fiver stake. Rude not to take a tilt at double the odds, I've gone for Brighton double chance/btts = yes/>3.5 goals at odds of 6.4 including the boost. (Not an "official" bet for the purpose of this thread.)

4 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Hills have got an offer (opt in required) of double the odds on any build your odds bet tonight or tomorrow to a maximum fiver stake. Rude not to take a tilt at double the odds, I've gone for Brighton double chance/btts = yes/>3.5 goals at odds of 6.4 including the boost. (Not an "official" bet for the purpose of this thread.)

Got my offers on Hills taken off me years ago unfortunately.

Got an odds boost with BET365, Felix and Nunez over 0.5 shots on target, 1/1 to 2/1, I assume it's good value but after 35 minutes not looking too good.

I'll go Barcelona, >2 goals and >2 cards at 3/1

Odds are favourable if you wanted to use Barcelona and <2 goals as a basis but the head to head for this fixture pulls me towards the over. Cards element is what we in the trade term a "gimme"! :lol

(Barcelona and <2 goals comes in at 9/2 and the price stays the same if you add in >2 cards!)

4 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Cards element is what we in the trade term a "gimme"! 

I'll go with you Harry, 3/1 will cover my horse racing losses

The > 2 cards is 1/25, I do like odds on shots

I'll go England to win by >1 goals, to be winning at halftime/full time and >2 goals in the game at 5/2

Wasn't expecting the offer to be on but had already read the RP preview where they fancied England to win by more than one goal. Brazil decent enough but not as good as England, hopefully England don't choose tonight to do a "Barcelona"!

Thanks for letting me know, I'd assumed there'd be no offer tinight

I don't see the fuss over women's football but as an old colleague once told me I'm just an old fashioned male chauvinist pig !

After last night's win at 16/1 for over 3 goals my profitable range is now 5/1 to 16/1

I need a confidence boosting win after the recent poor run so I'll go for my original bet of England to win at full time and half time and over 1 goal at 13/10

47 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

I don't see the fuss over women's football but as an old colleague once told me I'm just an old fashioned male chauvinist pig !

I’d say get on board the “header scored” train but unfortunately it’s 6/4 with Hills and I think you mentioned they’d chopped you off! Only evens elsewhere.