** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

Arsenal have won 12 out of 15 home games this season and both teams scored in 10 of them. However they are playing the bottom placed team so this could follow the script of 5-0 v Forest or 4-0 v Everton. There have been goals galore in those wins, all bar two going over 3 goals. I'm not sure what I'll put up as my 365 offering yet but it would have been Arsenal win, >2 goals and Jesus to score if the price wasn't so poor. I got better than 2/1 elsewhere so, at 7/5 with 365, it would have lagged that even with the extra 25% on top.

They could easily win by 2 or more goals or at half time and full time given the gulf in class but as they've only done each of those in 7 out of the 12 wins it's not an absolute gimme,

You are right, I forgot about that. It does go to show the benefit of that bonus

The over 1 goal at 22/1, over 2 goals  at 28/1 and over 3 goals at 60/1 would have been paid out

Also the BTTS and over 3 goals at 45/1 would have been paid out

I assume the over 4 goals at 95/1 wouldn't have been paid out

It does change my stats completely

The best odds range is now over 33/1 at a ROI of 190%, albeit with only 2 winners

Over 1 goal is 169%

Backing the away team is 164%

Backing the 2nd favourite is 115%

You are probably right, the terms and conditions are 

"For multiple bets and Bet Builder bets, if a team you have backed on the standard Full Time Result market goes 2 goals ahead, this selection will be marked as won within My Bets, with the remaining selections left to run."

So I'll add the 95/1 win into my data

I also assume the over 5 goals is also a win. The odds on this were 200/1 !

The over 33/1 odds range is now showing a ROI of 908%

10 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

You are probably right, the terms and conditions are 

"For multiple bets and Bet Builder bets, if a team you have backed on the standard Full Time Result market goes 2 goals ahead, this selection will be marked as won within My Bets, with the remaining selections left to run."

So I'll add the 95/1 win into my data

I also assume the over 5 goals is also a win. The odds on this were 200/1 !

The over 33/1 odds range is now showing a ROI of 908%

Out of interest what are the top 3 bets by frequency that have a positive ROI, i.e. the ones that there have been most off and that are in profit. 

8 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Out of interest what are the top 3 bets by frequency that have a positive ROI, i.e. the ones that there have been most off and that are in profit. 

Do you mean the ones with the most wins ?

If I split it into favs and 2nds favs then 

Fav, over 1 goal, 10 from 24, £303.18 profit

Fav, over 2 goals 6 from 24, £176.88 profit

2nd Fav, over 1 goal, 6 from 24, profit £1,215.00

22 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Also super boost on the 2.40 at Newbury CHALDEAN 6/5 - 7/4

Funny how things turn out sometimes

I was cursing Frankie Dettori for falling off the horse at the start but BET365 refunded the £10 as a free bet which I put on the last at Nottingham which won at 15/2

Today's match is Brighton v Man Utd

Brighton are 6/5 favourite which surprises me but then again what do I know about football, I support Sheff Wed !

2 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Brighton are 6/5 favourite which surprises me

Me too, I think the market has overreacted to the extent that the value lies with Man U today (sorry @LEE-GRAYS:)

I'll go Man U to qualify, shot monster Antony >1 shot and >0 cards to be shown at 12/5

I had a first with this one, where adding a component to the bet builder reduced the odds! :loon

United to qualify was 6/5 and if I added >0 United goals it would have increased to 11/8. Instead I added the Antony shots which increased it to 9/4 but, after that, the United goal would have reduced it to 19/10! Surprisingly I passed on that one. 12/5 for a single card seems more appealing that 11/4 for at least 2. When I looked at Hills for comparison neither 1 nor 2 cards added anything to the price. Time to get back in the winners enclosure or I may start to conclude that these bet builders are not necessarily an easy path to unfettered riches! :lol

4 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Me too, I think the market has overreacted to the extent that the value lies with Man U today (sorry @LEE-GRAYS:)

I'll go Man U to qualify, shot monster Antony >1 shot and >0 cards to be shown at 12/5

I had a first with this one, where adding a component to the bet builder reduced the odds! :loon

United to qualify was 6/5 and if I added >0 United goals it would have increased to 11/8. Instead I added the Antony shots which increased it to 9/4 but, after that, the United goal would have reduced it to 19/10! Surprisingly I passed on that one. 12/5 for a single card seems more appealing that 11/4 for at least 2. When I looked at Hills for comparison neither 1 nor 2 cards added anything to the price. Time to get back in the winners enclosure or I may start to conclude that these bet builders are not necessarily an easy path to unfettered riches! :lol

Sorry I went I need over 2 goals and over 7 corners for lucky 15 to come up in game not Brighton to win got the other 3 up yesterday a couple of post up 👍