** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

German Masters

owenclass

Stevens 2-0 up loses 5-2.
Perry 3-1 up loses 5-3 
Yupeng 3-0 up loses 5-4

Jesus :D  suppose Wakelin was 3-1 down and won. 

I suppose few of the outright still doing OK. Guodong smashing it tonight with a 100 and 2 50+ breaks. Slessors only frame should have been the top break. Should have went pink and was like 2/3 balls from a century but I'll hope now that Guodong can beat Lisowski and then K.Wilson in that top half.

Any chance Guodong can go and knock Lisowski out tonight now and we can see a Guodong Vs Wakelin or Milkins final? I'm going to take over 7 frames in the Ford Vs Kyren Wilson match tonight. I think we can ignore any Championship League snooker, where nobody really cares and we'll see the last 3 matches have been 4-0 Kyren, 4-3 Ford and 4-2 Ford. I think we'll see atleast 8 frames tonight. Ford hit 4 50+ breaks in a match that he was coming in cold from in the win against Pengfei. Kyren beat Jimmy Robertson with a similar looking scorecard. Scoring 4 50+ breaks himself. Could be a close one.

3pts Over 7.5 frames - Ford Vs K.Wilson evens paddypower
1pt 4-fold tonight - Over 7.5 frames (Ford/K.Wilson) / Guodong (+1.5) / Carter (-1.5) / Over 7.5 frames (Milkins/Wakelin) 12.5/1 paddypower (money back if one loses)

Guodong would have won if he had any kind of safety game. The amount of times he just looks like he hasn't got a clue is scary. 

I tried to play safe by going for frames with Ford but he won instead. I think he beats Lisowski. Milkins playing such good snooker at the moment. Would like to think he can beat Carter tomorrow. 

I think Ford's price is too big tomorrow. Lisowski hasn't really had a player that has played that well against him and yet both Jimmy and Guodong still could have won. Ford beat Kyren with ease and has beaten Jack in the last 3 head-to-heads. It's just too big. I'll also have a shot at the double with The Milkman, who hit a 147 tonight against Wakelin.

4pts Ford to beat Lisowski 2/1 bet365
2pts Ford/Milkins double 7/1 bet365