** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DAILY LUCKY 15

Right lads Just been looking at the 7:30 at Kempton tonight because something was niggling I and now i twigged it.
Might be nothing but at 100/1 Quian is worth a little tickle, it was trained in Germany by P Schiergan and has won at group 2 level. Imperium i cant see winning because it has got to go round  bends first time blinkered so will run out of steam before the end. Charltons other runner is out to 20/1 but dont let that put you off it is closely matched with Imperium on recent form and that is only 4/1, Gumball is quite intriguing but for me Quian is no 100/1 shot and needs a shilling and a few pennies on. EW for @LEE-GRAYS ? I am kicking mesen for not having Quian as my nap today

41 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Right lads Just been looking at the 7:30 at Kempton tonight because something was niggling I and now i twigged it.
Might be nothing but at 100/1 Quian is worth a little tickle, it was trained in Germany by P Schiergan and has won at group 2 level. Imperium i cant see winning because it has got to go round  bends first time blinkered so will run out of steam before the end. Charltons other runner is out to 20/1 but dont let that put you off it is closely matched with Imperium on recent form and that is only 4/1, Gumball is quite intriguing but for me Quian is no 100/1 shot and needs a shilling and a few pennies on. EW for @LEE-GRAYS ? I am kicking mesen for not having Quian as my nap today

I’ve had me bank on ewe 10 places ??

42 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Hope they did it e/w ?

Got any money back i have spent today off Shared at 4/1 one of my picks for this thread that won (25/1) earlier last month. hope you had it in your notebook from then, if i do a write up it is usually worth popping in a notebook. also got Light in the sky at 18/1 in a ew lucky that finishes later with quian at 100/1 so fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, MCLARKE said:

Cheers guys, good to be back. Looks like you're on top of the L15s, I might have a bash but EW when there are extra places available, I think that's where the value lies and also stops those long losing runs.

Cheers Michael glad to have you back e/w the way ?

@MCLARKE welcome back!
@Zilzalian not bad selections today and a decent profit on the ew - I did the ew via sky which means no bog for me as well - Denise decided a while back that my winnings were infringing on her ability to make millions so my custom is no longer welcome at bet365

But we are defo getting closer. Pressure is on for me tomorrow.

Sniper rifle is out as Ive got a few long shots but a small stakes ew is the play.

3 of the 4 races have extra places with skybet. 10p ew with a 25p ew acca would pay over 71k for a £3.50 outlay

1425 Southwell Churchill Boy

(Currently 40/1 @ bet365 for those who can get it with skybet 18/1. £168 been placed on the exchange so far - does it really take less than £200 to have the bookies running scared these days? Probably)

1535 Southwell Sir Thomas Gresham (40/1 very long lay off - hopefully ready to go)

1610 Southwell Pop Dancer 12/1

1715 Southwell Hashtagmetoo 18/1

2 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Can’t remember lost count ? hope the last comes in ?

Was thinking about @MCLARKE saying about the extended places (ew extra) i dont like them much but he is right you know. silent defense 4th 12/1  shamlaan 5th (28/1) Taamol 1st 20/1. george villiers 4th 28/1.= 1524/1 oops 300+ quid out the window right there for 20p ew L15.

Edited by Zilzalian