** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

DAILY LUCKY 15

4 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Today and for the next 9 days I will risk £30 of my hard ernt ??money to see if I can make a profit ??there might be some c/o if I by some stroke of luck get a winner or 2 sorry @Zilzalian got to think of my liver ???

5007F875-379B-41DD-BDEB-65653A619B3C.png

You can C/O 50%+or- of your stake but an easier way is to split your stakes in half and put the bet on twice.

7 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Today and for the next 9 days I will risk £30 of my hard ernt ??money to see if I can make a profit ??there might be some c/o if I by some stroke of luck get a winner or 2 sorry @Zilzalian got to think of my liver ???

5007F875-379B-41DD-BDEB-65653A619B3C.png

Not bad start £7.69 profit 

day 1

out £3 back £10.69 +£7.69

bank £37.69

9 days to go ??

13 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

BAD NEWS FROM BET365

Please be aware that this offer is changing. From Monday 27th March 2023, only bets placed from 08:00 UK Time on the day of the race will qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed. 

I don't think that leaves anybody who offer BOG the night before

You think that's bad news, they don't give me BOG at all.  When I enquired as to why this was so, they told me that Bet365 frequently review policies in line with responsible gambling and that I had been excluded from their BOG offer.  I have never had more than £200 deposited with them and my bets have always been small.  I told them that I was a responsible gambler and wished to appeal, but they just would not discuss the matter further.  I think I may have got an opening deal of £100 for joining in the good old days and they have been trying to get their own back on me ever since.  This is why I now bet with Betfred.  Their loss.;

29 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

You think that's bad news, they don't give me BOG at all.  When I enquired as to why this was so, they told me that Bet365 frequently review policies in line with responsible gambling and that I had been excluded from their BOG offer.  I have never had more than £200 deposited with them and my bets have always been small.  I told them that I was a responsible gambler and wished to appeal, but they just would not discuss the matter further.  I think I may have got an opening deal of £100 for joining in the good old days and they have been trying to get their own back on me ever since.  This is why I now bet with Betfred.  Their loss.

It's swings and roundabouts, I don't get any benefits from Betfred but I do from BET365 even though my profits from BET365 are much higher. 

3 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

It's swings and roundabouts, I don't get any benefits from Betfred but I do from BET365 even though my profits from BET365 are much higher. 

You will find that the Bookies will be using "affordability" checks as an excuse to get out of the many offers they provide without losing face and de facto customers, it started with the 4/1+ offer and will continue there are even cases already about a bookie using "affordability" to delay payment to winning bets, work that one out.

Now if you think that is bad consider this.- Our time is limited, the bookies time is limited because once AI gets up and running it will be used by punters and AI doesn't make mistakes when picking selections like we do so imagine if it is just 2% more accurate than say the average money making punter at picking winners it will pretty much put them out of business and if i can work this out you can be sure the bookies can. Before/as that gets fully going you will see 1/1 shots going down to 1/2 shots etc etc.