** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DAILY LUCKY 15

Just now, Zilzalian said:

gotta be ew this one lads but hopefully pinch a winner or two

image.thumb.png.486c2f9876b92592d78e4dfc32de8ed2.png

bit of additional info 12:05 nothing special so i go with the Simcock horse for value in here and value is everything, interesting side note Tadhg is on green team for Ian williams and not on the Semeer horse rakeez which is quite rare indeed he is also on spirit of light 1:15 for Williams later so worth a little ew double. 1:15 i hope i have this right initially thought equilateral but i think Khaadem is the better option both are trained by Charlie Hills. Canvassed in the 12:40 has got some cracking speed figures so i think 9/1 is generous. 3:10 Haqeeqy is my choice i hate to pass over my 2 previous winners in Taamol and Danyah but i feel Haqeeqy will have too much class than them. A 46 grand return looks reasonable to me ?

On 3/3/2023 at 6:25 PM, Zilzalian said:

bit of additional info 12:05 nothing special so i go with the Simcock horse for value in here and value is everything, interesting side note Tadhg is on green team for Ian williams and not on the Semeer horse rakeez which is quite rare indeed he is also on spirit of light 1:15 for Williams later so worth a little ew double. 1:15 i hope i have this right initially thought equilateral but i think Khaadem is the better option both are trained by Charlie Hills. Canvassed in the 12:40 has got some cracking speed figures so i think 9/1 is generous. 3:10 Haqeeqy is my choice i hate to pass over my 2 previous winners in Taamol and Danyah but i feel Haqeeqy will have too much class than them. A 46 grand return looks reasonable to me ?

Bit of a blowout today gutted that i had El Drama and it got collard on the line at 33/1 even more gutted that i put Shelir in the forecast with it instead of the winner (won the race last year) but thats racing for you.

7 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Bit of a blowout today gutted that i had El Drama and it got collard on the line at 33/1 even more gutted that i put Shelir in the forecast with it instead of the winner (won the race last year) but thats racing for you.

And me did dog bet today 1st for years 6-1 1st twelve races at the capital of Essex got loads of 1s winning no 6 ????

2 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

And me did dog bet today 1st for years 6-1 1st twelve races at the capital of Essex got loads of 1s winning no 6 ????

not done the dogs since i stopped going in bookies i used to do that 4x4 grid with 16 x 1-3 forecasts ? on the two early saturday morning meetings. was a regular at belle vue but the anti's got it closed down think its a sainsbury's or something now. ?

20 hours ago, BBBC said:

Sand Dancer special at the Wolves

Prices from sky bet extra places available for ew (if you want as prices aren’t great)

1655 Kaths Toyboy 11/1

1730 First Account 13/2

1930 Victory March 15/2

2000 Port Noir 5/1

3 placed with the extra places means money back and a little extra

No winners though doh

My selections for tomorrow.

If Ayr is abandoned I’ll post replacements the morra - no bet from me till then.

Prices from sky bet extra places available for ew

1330 Ayr Jessie Mac 9/1

1435 Ayr Jimmie Rabbitte 12/1

1520 Wolves Harbour Vision 16/1

2000 Kempton Sword Beach 20/1

22 hours ago, BBBC said:

My selections for tomorrow.

If Ayr is abandoned I’ll post replacements the morra - no bet from me till then.

Prices from sky bet extra places available for ew

1330 Ayr Jessie Mac 9/1

1435 Ayr Jimmie Rabbitte 12/1

1520 Wolves Harbour Vision 16/1

2000 Kempton Sword Beach 20/1

Very Friday Night Dinner

Shit on it!