DAILY LUCKY 15

5 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

You think that's bad news, they don't give me BOG at all.  When I enquired as to why this was so, they told me that Bet365 frequently review policies in line with responsible gambling and that I had been excluded from their BOG offer.  I have never had more than £200 deposited with them and my bets have always been small.  I told them that I was a responsible gambler and wished to appeal, but they just would not discuss the matter further.  I think I may have got an opening deal of £100 for joining in the good old days and they have been trying to get their own back on me ever since.  This is why I now bet with Betfred.  Their loss.;

In defence of Bet365. I see you playing the victim again here i have noticed it on several of your comments in the past, "they are tying to get their own back" WTF is that sort of mentality? do you really think that your loses are so important that they would "get their own back on you for a poxy £100 quid? The £200 opening deal was what in effect made them (365) the leading online bookies, the other bookies entering the online market were woeful in comparison £5 from hills if i remember correctly £20 ladbrokes. betfred £30. Did you ever stop to consider that in time these "offers" would be diluted? If i changed bookies every time one of them pissed me off i would have nowhere left to place a bet. apart from that, when was the last time you physically went into a bookies and got anything "free" I remember @MCLARKE saying how much he had made from "free bets" I myself have done very well out of "free bets" last years cheltenham 365 gave me over £30 quid the GN offer was outstanding, £125 quid i got back off that one just for putting my families bets on if i remember correctly, Mike can confirm if that amount was accurate as he recently alluded to it. When times are challenging as they are at the moment everyone cuts back so why shouldn't bookies? One last thing what defines a "responsible gambler?" anyone spending more than 5% of their income on gambling is traditionally considered irresponsible. Is going 3 years losing responsible? bookies depend on irresponsible gamblers to make money so they are under attack in their eyes, they are not in business to make sure your loses are affordable but they are being forced to do so and in doing so it is going to cost them money, it does not matter which bookie you bet with. You finish with "their loss" might i suggest they don't care so, it's your loss having one less option assuming you stick with your rhetoric that is. One thing i do know is that if they (bet365) offered a one off £100 loyalty payout in bet credits for existing customers tomorrow you would be right at the front of the queue and Betfred or any other bookie would be forgotten until you finished spending it. They gave you £100 (the option was up to £200) quid to start with and now you are slagging them off, wow unbelievable Jeff.

10 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Good day did have £47 cash out but took chance ? @Zilzalian

out £6 in £24.64 +£18.64

day 4 bank £50.52 +£22.52

F67779D3-AC61-413C-9DE2-6C96AE471061.png

Well done Lee you made a good profit. C/O are a bit of a debate, i don't C/O and do you know i have never got a decent one right yet, that is to say my last one has never won but still i wont c/o simply because i lost nothing and always gained far more than i put on, if i had cashed out i would have lost money had the last one won. I prefer to sleep well knowing that i hadnt thrown away what i "could have had" just imagine one day you get 3 winners at big odds and have already won 5k the c/o for the last would usually equate to a NR so C/O=10K but a last leg winner at 6/1 would take you to 45K in effect you would have given the bookies 40K they aint daft are they? 

2 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Now if you think that is bad consider this.- Our time is limited, the bookies time is limited because once AI gets up and running it will be used by punters and AI doesn't make mistakes when picking selections like we do so imagine if it is just 2% more accurate than say the average money making punter at picking winners it will pretty much put them out of business and if i can work this out you can be sure the bookies can. Before/as that gets fully going you will see 1/1 shots going down to 1/2 shots etc etc.

It is a sobering thought, I suspect that it is already happening with various bots, AI will make it worse. There again there are so many variables that even AI will struggle to pick the winner of every race. I expect there will still be profits to be made on Betfair by going against the crowd.

Good day did have £47 cash out but took chance ? @Zilzalian

out £6 in £24.64 +£18.64

Thanks for this Lee - just for some interest I copied your selections  and noted the non runner - I replaced with Lady Pacifico and was rewarded with another 3rd place at 33/1 - earned a profit of £80.15 - not bad for a quiet day?

Keep up the good work - nice to see longer odds paying out from time to time?

Top Man

5 minutes ago, justanotherpunter said:

Good day did have £47 cash out but took chance ? @Zilzalian

out £6 in £24.64 +£18.64

Thanks for this Lee - just for some interest I copied your selections  and noted the non runner - I replaced with Lady Pacifico and was rewarded with another 3rd place at 33/1 - earned a profit of £80.15 - not bad for a quiet day?

Keep up the good work - nice to see longer odds paying out from time to time?

Top Man

Nice one shame had 4 losers on French bet we’ll done on your win ??

22 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

BAD NEWS FROM BET365

Please be aware that this offer is changing. From Monday 27th March 2023, only bets placed from 08:00 UK Time on the day of the race will qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed. 

I don't think that leaves anybody who offer BOG the night before

Corals are still bog from when they publish a market. It’s normally the day before but they are always one of the last out of the big boys to put the prices up.

2 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

It is a sobering thought, I suspect that it is already happening with various bots, AI will make it worse. There again there are so many variables that even AI will struggle to pick the winner of every race. I expect there will still be profits to be made on Betfair by going against the crowd.

You miss my point on AI Micheal if AI can beat the "good punters" by just 2% (that's arbitrary it could be more)  all those below using AI will also be lifted up by 2% or more, if i am correct then the bookies are in real trouble and will either have to cease trading or find other markets that are far more random than Horses i can see them ending up with just lotteries or their own virtual racing.

3 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

In defence of Bet365. I see you playing the victim again here i have noticed it on several of your comments in the past, "they are tying to get their own back" WTF is that sort of mentality? do you really think that your loses are so important that they would "get their own back on you for a poxy £100 quid? The £200 opening deal was what in effect made them (365) the leading online bookies, the other bookies entering the online market were woeful in comparison £5 from hills if i remember correctly £20 ladbrokes. betfred £30. Did you ever stop to consider that in time these "offers" would be diluted? If i changed bookies every time one of them pissed me off i would have nowhere left to place a bet. apart from that, when was the last time you physically went into a bookies and got anything "free" I remember @MCLARKE saying how much he had made from "free bets" I myself have done very well out of "free bets" last years cheltenham 365 gave me over £30 quid the GN offer was outstanding, £125 quid i got back off that one just for putting my families bets on if i remember correctly, Mike can confirm if that amount was accurate as he recently alluded to it. When times are challenging as they are at the moment everyone cuts back so why shouldn't bookies? One last thing what defines a "responsible gambler?" anyone spending more than 5% of their income on gambling is traditionally considered irresponsible. Is going 3 years losing responsible? bookies depend on irresponsible gamblers to make money so they are under attack in their eyes, they are not in business to make sure your loses are affordable but they are being forced to do so and in doing so it is going to cost them money, it does not matter which bookie you bet with. You finish with "their loss" might i suggest they don't care so, it's your loss having one less option assuming you stick with your rhetoric that is. One thing i do know is that if they (bet365) offered a one off £100 loyalty payout in bet credits for existing customers tomorrow you would be right at the front of the queue and Betfred or any other bookie would be forgotten until you finished spending it. They gave you £100 (the option was up to £200) quid to start with and now you are slagging them off, wow unbelievable Jeff.

Why so emotional, I was just wondering if anyone else had been treated in the manner I was.  As I said it is their loss because I have switched to Betfred.  Of course, I would take up any great offers by 365  or any other bookie for that matter.  I don't understand why you get so uptight when I make the occasional comment.  Your own post makes the point that the bookies are choosing their "responsible gambling" policy to withdraw offers whenever they feel like it 

4 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Why so emotional, I was just wondering if anyone else had been treated in the manner I was.  As I said it is their loss because I have switched to Betfred.  Of course, I would take up any great offers by 365  or any other bookie for that matter.  I don't understand why you get so uptight when I make the occasional comment.  Your own post makes the point that the bookies are choosing their "responsible gambling" policy to withdraw offers whenever they feel like it 

Your words and i quote "I was just wondering if anyone else had been treated in the manner I was." How have you been treated? Do you or did you mean has anyone else received this message or noticed this?

You just misrepresented what i said, I actually said and i quote myself "When times are challenging as they are at the moment everyone cuts back so why shouldn't bookies? " the only emotional one in this exchange is you playing the victim. I am actually very grateful to Bet365 for giving me £200 to open the account and the multitude of free bets i have received over the years (it must amount to well over £3,000). Now things have changed I shrug and say it was great while it lasted. You on the other hand received £100+ from them in free bets and "perks" but as soon as they withdraw one/them you come on a public forum and slag them off ridiculously suggesting it was because  they were getting their own back on you for accepting the £100+. So bet365 gave you £100+ how much have betfred given you? Skybet?, I am as you can see defending BET365 i have no connection whatsoever with them other than my account but i do have morals and the key words in all those freebies is "LOYALTY BONUS" so 99.5% of my bets go to Bet365. I do get that there is nothing wrong with mopping up every bauble offered but in taking those baubles i believe one should show at least a modicum of gratitude but i guess i am old school.

8 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Your words and i quote "I was just wondering if anyone else had been treated in the manner I was." How have you been treated? Do you or did you mean has anyone else received this message or noticed this?

You just misrepresented what i said, I actually said and i quote myself "When times are challenging as they are at the moment everyone cuts back so why shouldn't bookies? " the only emotional one in this exchange is you playing the victim. I am actually very grateful to Bet365 for giving me £200 to open the account and the multitude of free bets i have received over the years (it must amount to well over £3,000). Now things have changed I shrug and say it was great while it lasted. You on the other hand received £100+ from them in free bets and "perks" but as soon as they withdraw one/them you come on a public forum and slag them off ridiculously suggesting it was because  they were getting their own back on you for accepting the £100+. So bet365 gave you £100+ how much have betfred given you? Skybet?, I am as you can see defending BET365 i have no connection whatsoever with them other than my account but i do have morals and the key words in all those freebies is "LOYALTY BONUS" so 99.5% of my bets go to Bet365. I do get that there is nothing wrong with mopping up every bauble offered but in taking those baubles i believe one should show at least a modicum of gratitude but i guess i am old school.

What I was trying to draw attention to was the possibility that other members may be under the impression that they are receiving BOG (all the promo info produced by Bet365 indicates that they pay BOG) when in fact they may have had it withdrawn and are not aware of it.

I can't see why you feel so loyal to them, they are business people who seek to make money out of punters like you. Their generous offers are not benevolent.  They just want to increase turnover and in doing so make enhanced profits.

They don't run their business on morals, they run it on making money for their shareholders.  Stay loyal if you wish, it is your choice.  I would rather look elsewhere when there are better offers available 

For the next 26 days I will enter a lucky 15 selection as I have 26 free bets from my £80 profit from yesterday.
Please be aware that these bets will come with a wealth warning.
I will be looking for value/large price bets - and expect no returns.
If I get lucky there will be no cashouts at all.
Eyes down look in-
Day 1
Chepstow    2.00    Miss Get The Veuve  8/1
Cork            2.40    Petite Mike              25/1
Cork            3.50    Wowsham               33/1
Chepstow    4.55    Sweet Caryline          9/1
potential returns £10,477.10

6 minutes ago, justanotherpunter said:

For the next 26 days I will enter a lucky 15 selection as I have 26 free bets from my £80 profit from yesterday.
Please be aware that these bets will come with a wealth warning.
I will be looking for value/large price bets - and expect no returns.
If I get lucky there will be no cashouts at all.
Eyes down look in-
Day 1
Chepstow    2.00    Miss Get The Veuve  8/1
Cork            2.40    Petite Mike              25/1
Cork            3.50    Wowsham               33/1
Chepstow    4.55    Sweet Caryline          9/1
potential returns £10,477.10

Good luck glad to see another lucky 15 member let’s hope for a biggun ????

1 hour ago, The Equaliser said:

What I was trying to draw attention to was the possibility that other members may be under the impression that they are receiving BOG (all the promo info produced by Bet365 indicates that they pay BOG) when in fact they may have had it withdrawn and are not aware of it.

I can't see why you feel so loyal to them, they are business people who seek to make money out of punters like you. Their generous offers are not benevolent.  They just want to increase turnover and in doing so make enhanced profits.

They don't run their business on morals, they run it on making money for their shareholders.  Stay loyal if you wish, it is your choice.  I would rather look elsewhere when there are better offers available 

Thank you Bet365 for giving me well over £3,000, you may have done this with the intention of making money out of me unlike every other business on the planet (sarcasm) and or to enhance your profits (personally i think your motives were to attract as many customers as possible to make your business the biggest, best and most popular in order to increase your profits) but anyway, either way i much appreciate the £3,000+ that you gave me so i could defer using my own money to a later date.

Day 2
Musselburgh    3.00     You Some Boy    20/1ew    4pl
Musselburgh    3.30     Cuban Cigar         9/1ew    4pl
Newcastle         7.15    Athollbliar Boy    25/1ew    
Newcastle         8.15    Nellie French        9/1ew    4pl
potential returns £7,247.85

7 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Lilly bird down to elevens from 40/1 let’s hope it’s a good omen ?

Noticed last 2 day had £5.40 cash out before horse run and today £4.70 before horse runs. This on the French like @Zilzaliansaid the odds night before are 40 33 etc normally crash next day I could have cashed out put bet on again at win instead of e/w made money and got to free bets . I will investigate more tonight ??????

7 hours ago, justanotherpunter said:

Day 2

Fingers crossed for Nellie had backed her in single today ????

8 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Noticed last 2 day had £5.40 cash out before horse run and today £4.70 before horse runs. This on the French like @Zilzaliansaid the odds night before are 40 33 etc normally crash next day I could have cashed out put bet on again at win instead of e/w made money and got to free bets . I will investigate more tonight ??????

Do not back just for this experiment ?

059F5CC6-380B-4B11-A0CB-A08B9D6117B8.png

9 hours ago, justanotherpunter said:

Day 2

We’ll done you go to top of the daily lucky 15 ??