** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DAILY LUCKY 15

There has been a discussion about lucky 15s on the daily threads with @Zilzalianhaving a fair bit of success with these bets.

4 of us have decided to submit 1 entry each day and put them in an each way lucky 15 with BET365.

Today's selections are :-

Southwell 7.15 SIX STRINGS 11/1 @BBBC

Southwell 6.45 RISHES BAAR 150/1 @Zilzalian

Southwell 5.45 SWEET FORTUNE 12/1 @LEE-GRAYS

Ludlow 2.00 COTTON END 25/1 @MCLARKE

6 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

There has been a discussion about lucky 15s on the daily threads with @Zilzalianhaving a fair bit of success with these bets.

4 of us have decided to submit 1 entry each day and put them in an each way lucky 15 with BET365.

Today's selections are :-

Southwell 7.15 SIX STRINGS 11/1 @BBBC

Southwell 6.45 RISHES BAAR 150/1 @Zilzalian

Southwell 5.45 SWEET FORTUNE 12/1 @LEE-GRAYS

Ludlow 2.00 COTTON END 25/1 @MCLARKE

Well that one went tits up gents, but i must confess i really should have put Enemy on this it was my bet of the day, 20/1 is good profit, lesson learnt.

Okay chaps think i got one here OMEGA currently 28/1 (out from 7/1) on bet365 as i type.

This gg was trained and run in Germany by the excellent Peter Schiergan Its been acquired by the equally impressive Milton Bradley i assume to go jumping as it got hammered in that sphere on its last run. Yagan for me is the only danger as it has CD form, Omega if anywhere near its previous flat form would murder this lot. To back up my claims i have put a few tenners on at that really silly price. we can only go off what we know and the AW is a bit of a quandary. I think that 28/1 will collapse unless someone knows it is "not off" 12:30 Southwell.

Edited by Zilzalian
Memory failure

1530 Southwell Amor de mi vida

Poorly positioned and forced wide last race over 5f before not being ridden out. Previous performance much better. Bare form suggests price may be right but thinking there may be a bit more if it gets a good ride - jockey and trainer decent strike rate at the minute.

Just now, BBBC said:

Decent squeeze on the price as well!!

It was bouncing around 15.0 to 16.0 on the exchange

thing is that was a really moderate bunch of animals just look at bugle major its woeful and that was 3rd fav. for me the only danger was yagan it flopped so i would have been really encouraged. Omega went off at 12/1, i had another bet on it this morning at 50/1 bet365. Aghhhhhhhh. sumbitches