** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DAILY LUCKY 15

Day 13
Thirsk            5.45    Rockley Point       12/1ew----lost 7/1
Southwell     6.30    Twilight Dancer    11/1ew----lost 11/2
Southwell     7.00    Sid's Annie           20/1ew----lost 20/1
Southwell     7.30    How Bizarre           7/1ew----3rd 4/1
Day 13 loss £2.76
Overall £65.21 - £2.76 = £62.45 profit

Day 14
Wincanton             2.15    Good News    10/1ew    
Wolverhampton    2.25    Coast              33/1ew    
Nottingham          3.15    Spioradalta     18/1ew    
Nottingham          3.50    Byron Hill        20/1ew    4pl
£3.00 ew lucky15
potential returns £18,595.37

Day 14
Wincanton            2.15    Good News    10/1ew    -----lost 22/1
Wolverhampton    2.25    Coast             33/1ew    -----lost 20/1
Nottingham          3.15    Spioradalta    18/1ew    -----3rd 16/1
Nottingham          3.50    Byron Hill      20/1ew    4pl--lost 8/1
Day 14 loss £2.54
Overall £62.45 - £2.54 = £59.91 profit

5 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

Lots of interest on here, probably more than the daily chat.

You all seem to enjoy your lucky 15s, no wonder the bookies are so profitable !

We have done quit well cashed out £160 on a couple of @justanotherpunter bets must admit the rest of us could do better 😂😂

Day 15
Wetherby    4.55    Rowdy Rustler    20/1ew    5pl
Southwell    5.30    The Tron              8/1ew    
Southwell    6.30    Dubai Jeanius      8/1ew    4pl
Southwell    8.00    Ustath                  8/1ew    4pl
£3.00 ew lucky15
potential returns £2,227.76

I have always detected a bit of ermm snobbery on here (PL) regarding lucky 15's. This thread proves they have a place in betting and that place is surprisingly simple. We all know the best/easiest way to win on betting on horses is the singles bet and that will always be true i suppose but it is obvious that you wont get very far with £1 ew on singles so you have to be brave and sure to bet to high stakes.

I will reiterate that lucky 15's are a good way to have an interest in the days racing especially now we have so much televised racing, old school suggest you should concentrate on one race per day for having a bet, well that was sound advice before all the TV coverage and computers but now we can watch, process and have access to so much information these days that "old school" no longer applies. I have two accounts the first one is for my serious betting that involves all the work i do each day on my speed figures and my bets range from £5 to £200 bets depending on how strong i view my figures in respect to the race in question. Now because i have so much "excess" data i decided not to waste it so instead of ignoring it i use it in following ways Forecasts, Tricasts and lucky 15/31/63 bets to small stakes and that is my point, most folks do not have the time to sift and sort all the information available so would never be able to formulate a strong opinion. However most people in that category still like to have a bet and would be fools to throw big money on what in effect would be a guess so the Lucky's are ideal for most of these punters, anyone that ever worked in a bookies will tell you that the average bet they take is around £3-£5. Yes we all knew that one bloke that has £50 or a £100 on a horse or dog and tells everyone when it wins and keeps very quiet when it loses. Micheal has said above "no wonder the bookies are so profitable" and that is true but they would make far more money out of punters if they the punters chucked £20 £30 £50 quid on horses they picked from anything less than educated and well researched data/information. For information purposes although i haven't made many large sized (only 10) bets since the flat finished I have made quite a bit of money with lucky 15's throughout the winter with that "excess" data which otherwise would have laid dormant until the flat got going again.

So for me the more that join this L15 thread the merrier, i really hope someone hits a big one or even one that just gets them a holiday or pays the gas bill or like the cash out kid @LEE-GRAYS a bokkul of wine.🍷 😁

17 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

I have always detected a bit of ermm snobbery on here (PL) regarding lucky 15's. This thread proves they have a place in betting and that place is surprisingly simple. We all know the best/easiest way to win on betting on horses is the singles bet and that will always be true i suppose but it is obvious that you wont get very far with £1 ew on singles so you have to be brave and sure to bet to high stakes.

I will reiterate that lucky 15's are a good way to have an interest in the days racing especially now we have so much televised racing, old school suggest you should concentrate on one race per day for having a bet, well that was sound advice before all the TV coverage and computers but now we can watch, process and have access to so much information these days that "old school" no longer applies. I have two accounts the first one is for my serious betting that involves all the work i do each day on my speed figures and my bets range from £5 to £200 bets depending on how strong i view my figures in respect to the race in question. Now because i have so much "excess" data i decided not to waste it so instead of ignoring it i use it in following ways Forecasts, Tricasts and lucky 15/31/63 bets to small stakes and that is my point, most folks do not have the time to sift and sort all the information available so would never be able to formulate a strong opinion. However most people in that category still like to have a bet and would be fools to throw big money on what in effect would be a guess so the Lucky's are ideal for most of these punters, anyone that ever worked in a bookies will tell you that the average bet they take is around £3-£5. Yes we all knew that one bloke that has £50 or a £100 on a horse or dog and tells everyone when it wins and keeps very quiet when it loses. Micheal has said above "no wonder the bookies are so profitable" and that is true but they would make far more money out of punters if they the punters chucked £20 £30 £50 quid on horses they picked from anything less than educated and well researched data/information. For information purposes although i haven't made many large sized (only 10) bets since the flat finished I have made quite a bit of money with lucky 15's throughout the winter with that "excess" data which otherwise would have laid dormant until the flat got going again.

So for me the more that join this L15 thread the merrier, i really hope someone hits a big one or even one that just gets them a holiday or pays the gas bill or like the cash out kid @LEE-GRAYS a bokkul of wine.🍷 😁

Agreed and it’s time to fight back I’m determined to make a profit 🍷🍷this Easter come on lads this thread needs you 💰💰

Yep, I'm probably one of the "snobs" although I do have L15s on the TV racing, nothing very scientific, I just pick the extra place races and then pick the horse on BET365 that is above 5/1 that is best priced on BET365. Not very scientific but there's a bit of logic to it and it gives me an interest in the TV races.

To be honest probably my most enjoyable win was a 10p 6-4-1 back in the 80s that paid £300

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Yep, I'm probably one of the "snobs" although I do have L15s on the TV racing, nothing very scientific, I just pick the extra place races and then pick the horse on BET365 that is above 5/1 that is best priced on BET365. Not very scientific but there's a bit of logic to it and it gives me an interest in the TV races.

To be honest probably my most enjoyable win was a 10p 6-4-1 back in the 80s that paid £300

In fairness to you Micheal yes initially you showed a bit of snobbery but at least you didn't just dismiss the argument and had enough curiosity to investigate further and change a bit of your thinking and even set this thread up, it is far too easy for people to be dismissive if they have held the same views pretty much all their lives, i know at least one bloke that flatly refuses to acknowledge the use of computers and therefore the changing times. My main argument with modern day betting is don't waste data and or undervalue the amount of work that you do. The bookies use every tool (including your "trackers") and to beat them we must also use every tool available and that may well be more than one approach.

Day 15
Wetherby    4.55    Rowdy Rustler    20/1ew    5pl---lost
Southwell    5.30    The Tron              8/1ew    ------lost
Southwell    6.30    Dubai Jeanius      8/1ew    4pl---lost
Southwell    8.00    Ustath                  8/1ew    4pl---4th 15/2
Day 15 loss £2.74
Overall £59.91 - £2.74 = £57.17 profit

22 minutes ago, BBBC said:

Got one for the "getting poorer, slowly" collective today.

Skybet ew extra places left to sp 

1425 Newcastle Withhold P4

1440 Lingfiled Hafeet Alain P4

1550 Lingfield Farasi Lane P5

1710 Bath Non Mollare P5

Hey up big balls has got a day off so he is having a 4 dart chuck. good to see you still around fella 🎯🎯🎯🎯