** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

DAILY LUCKY 15

51 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

If this thread is still going at the start of March & if ok I someone who loathes multi's will pop a daily lucky 15 ( if applicable ) based on horses having 2nd run after a wind op to see if it's profitable ( and for a bit of fun ) on the run up to Cheltenham for a couple of weeks ?

Its not a closed shop. Feel free to jump in

@LEE-GRAYS said last time that muscika was a non tryer and there you go, cheeky b'stards

Regular Members

Posted January 21

On 1/21/2023 at 6:46 PM, Zilzalian said:

Anyone watching the 630 wolves would suggest that Muscika "was not off" naughty is all i will say.

Didn’t see zil on the ?

Edited by Zilzalian

31 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

@LEE-GRAYS said last time that muscika was a non tryer and there you go, cheeky b'stards

Regular Members

Posted January 21

On 1/21/2023 at 6:46 PM, Zilzalian said:

Anyone watching the 630 wolves would suggest that Muscika "was not off" naughty is all i will say.

Didn’t see zil on the ?

Did it as me £20 challenge horse today was going to do it in our lucky 15 but went for the other one ?

4 hours ago, Donnyflyer said:

Hi hope you don’t mind me jumping in but I have been following with interest your tips and I have had a little wager on BLACK BOX in the 6.00 Kempton young Ryan sexton claims the 3lbs didn’t run too bad last time could go close 12/1 at moment. Good luck guys.

its an open topic so always feel free to contribute and if you manage to post one you fancy before i post mine i will gladly step aside my selection in favour of yours as i am sure the others would, it is good to have a variety of opinions. the idea is to A) find a good return for small stakes B) have a bit of fun and banter and C) get people involved in something a little different.