** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Michael Wray Spreadsheet system

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... a pretty good weekend again for these spreadsheets, and some fairly healthy yields flying around here, must be making a few eyebrows turn by now, or at the very least we are beginning to see some leverage within the predictions being churned out.This week's figures for examination :- 3-0 Goal system. Total Staked 110 Total Returned 145.82 Yield 32.56% Wins 9 Losers 2 Strike Rate 82% Current Bank 135.82 Profit/Loss 35.82 Under 2.5 goals system. Total Staked 110 Total Returned 130.29 Yield 18.45% Wins 8 Losers 3 Strike Rate 73% Current Bank 120.29 Profit/Loss 20.29 Interesting to note that 2 of this week's losers were just 2-1 so not far away.Tune in for hopefully some more winners next week friends.:)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Anyone want to put all the odds from the last week for the 8 leagues Mr Wray covers into a spreadsheet and posting it here for me (from the 7th Feb onwards)? Internet access is down @ home, and betbase.info is blocked in work, so if someone does that I'll update my stats and be able to put up some good analysis on what is/isn't working based on the 330 matches that I have been played since I started tracking. PM would probly be the best way to get it to me. Cheers

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ....selections for mid week Tues/Wed 14/15th February:- 2-0 Tracking Only. Crystal P Brentford Rotherham U Swindon T Yeovil T Carlisle U Northampton T Wrexham Coventry C 3-0 Goal System. None Under 2.5 Goal System. Liverpool/Arsenal 1.60 Burnley/Wolves 1.65 Stoke C/Plymouth A 1.65 Weekend selections to follow later.Thanks.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Odds entered....... Home to win 3-0, 18 were eligible, 1.84 profit, 72% Strike Rate, 10% yield Profit given 1 unit on each outcome:

Back HomeLay HomeBack DrawLay DrawBack AwayLay Away
1.84-3.82-4.973.67-6.285.11
Laying the away team in this instance could be a more profitable option then backing the home time as there is a 89% strike rate and 5.11 profit (Yield is a bit more difficult to determine when laying). Although data set is much too small to be able to say anything about the 3-0 system just yet. Laying the away team when the result is predicted as an away win of 0-1 is another potential profitable option. Out of 16 instances only twice did the away team actually win. Total profit for 1 unit stakes would be 10.29 Lots of other little quirks showing up, but the data set is too small I think to make any inferences just yet about anything including the 3-0's. I'd really love to get the over/under prices plugged into this now. I have them to hand, but actually entering them into my spreadsheet is going to be a nightmare, and don't think I'm up for it :(

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system

Colchester UnitedScunthorpe U
BuryRushden & Diamonds
Charlton AthleticLiverpool
Missing the prices for these matches too either through oversight or them being unavailable, so if anyone has em to hand please post em here so I can include em

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system

Colchester UnitedScunthorpe U
BuryRushden & Diamonds
Charlton AthleticLiverpool
Missing the prices for these matches too either through oversight or them being unavailable, so if anyone has em to hand please post em here so I can include em
Cheers Merlin, but it's the home/draw/away price I'm missing for those 3 matches, i.e. Colchester U v Scunthorpe U, Bury v R&D, and Charlton v Liverpool.

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... Sorry Mac got on the wrong track! Here are the missing stats taken from Betbase:- ........................................ 1....... X ....... 2 Colchester U v Scunthorpe U 1.53.... 3.51.... 5.70 Bury v Rushden & D............. 1.96.... 3.22.... 3.43 Charlton A v Liverpool.......... 4.45.... 3.27.... 1.76 Think I got it right this time!:\

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... so just what have you chucked in McGin? Don't despair or even get disheartened, your stats are indeed much appreciated here and is most certainly leading us towards some pointers. Keep em coming old lad you add a touch of interest to the thread. Cheers.:ok

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Chucked the odds into the spreadsheet is what I meant :) Not giving up yet, reckon we can get something from this if we throw enough data at it. Although at the moment it would appear it is best at describing laying systems rather then backing systems. But I'll take anything thats on offer that'll put more money in my pocket :D

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Latest update for matches played 14th February:- 2-0 Tracking Only. Crystal P - WON Brentford - WON Rotherham U - WON Swindon T - WON Yeovil T - DRAW Carlisle U - DRAW Northampton T - DRAW Wrexham - WON Coventry C - TO COME 3-0 Goal System. None Under 2.5 Goal System. Liverpool/Arsenal 1.60 - WON 1-0 Burnley/Wolves 1.65 - WON 0-1 Stoke C/Plymouth A 1.65 - WON 0-0 Latest Position:- 3-0 Goal System says same - No Bets. Under 2.5 Goals System:- Total Staked 140 Total Returned 178.38 Yield 27.42% Winners 11 Losers 3 Strike Rate 79% Current Bank 138.39 Profit/Loss + 38.39 So a good night last night for this, despite a few strange results.But not looking too bad at this stage fellas.:ok

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Hi there Clotty and welcome to our humble little thread.Nice piece you wrote too!Just one or two points I picked up on and possibly need some explanation.

Clotty wrote:What are you looking to find to determine whether it's worth using the spreadsheet to determine bets?
If you have read the threads right through, there have been quite a number of thoughts,some good, some bad and some indifferent.There were suggestions that we should go back to the beginning of the season and do an exercise on every prediction thrown out, and lay against every prediction.It was thought to be too long and drawn out to do this, as our small team voted in favour to carry on as per current daily findings.The 2-0's proved at times to be a little unstable, although at various times they were very good.So we decided to track these only to see what was happening.The 3-0's proved to be very stable after a period of tracking, and we therefore decided to put these to the test.Our latest figures and stats show that although the period covered has been short,it has not detracted from the fact that this system is still looking healthy.Recently we also decided to add a further category into the mix, and this was the birth of the under 2.5 goal system,chosen because we thought that the system we were using had potential.That too is also looking healthy at this point in time, but again it has just been running a fairly short period of time.Unfortunately I have a pop up box problem and cannot send you copy sheets.One of the others may be able to help, but it takes no time at all to download what you need,they are fairly well up to date usually, but updates take no time at all.Anyway, thanks for calling, have fun and if you need anything further, please shout!;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Predictions for this weekend, according to the system: 3-0 Predicted

Huddersfield TownMilton Keynes Dons
Carlisle UnitedRushden & Diamonds
MilanCagliari
Preston North EndCrewe Alexandra
0-0
Colchester UnitedHartlepool United
SevillaCelta Vigo
MillwallCrystal Palace
0-1
ChesterfieldSouthend United
Oxford UnitedCheltenham Town
MessinaJuventus
UdineseSiena
Leicester CityLeeds United
Sheffield WednesdaySheffield United

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ..... System Predictions for Sat/Sun 18th/19th February:- Thanks to McGin for listing the above as a double check.Some slight differences:- Preston N E and Colchester don't qualify as they are playing in the Cup.Leicester v Leeds U according to my sheet does not qualify as the predicted score reads 1-1, all the rest look OK. I don't have odds for Oxford,Chesterfield and Tamworth for the unders, so I have taken these as average odds at 1.60.Predictions:- 2-0 System for Tracking only. Tottenham H 1.66 Chievo Verona 2.20 Sampdoria 1.66 Stuttgart 1.66 Bayer Leverkusen 1.53 Villarreal 1.72 3-0 System. Huddersfield T 1.50 Carlisle U 1.53 A C Milan 1.22 Under 2.5 Goals System. Sheffield W/Sheffield U 1.60 Chesterfield/Southend U 1.60 Oxford U/Cheltenham T 1.60 Millwall/Crystal P 1.65 Tamworth/Kidderminster H 1.60 Messina/Juventus 1.80 Udinese/Siena 1.75 Hertha Berlin/Schalke 04 1.80 Seville/Celta Vigo 1.60 So we will see just how these perform and hope for more of the same as last weekend.Thanks for viewing.Cheers.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... hi there David nice to hear from you again. Yep! I can confirm that the selections above are correct as predicted and I anticipate wins for all these three.M K Dons have been playing a little better recently, but I expect Huddersfield still to be too good for them.My ratings in the UK Football forum have the Yorkshire outfit at 10.16 and the Dons at 9.63 and this indicates something like a 2 goal superiority.Good luck though with whatever you choose.:ok

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ... I went a cropper with Carlisle the other night, really expected them to win, but they should be OK here.The Prices are too small for me on Betfair, I notice thet A C Milan are currently showing at 1.24 and there for the taking.I think a 2X could be on the cards for Hereford and took 2.28 for the win, with 3.35 for the draw.The draw price looks a little skinny, but took it as I don't think it is going to get much better.I have a sneaking fancy for Arbroath (1.70) but they have let me down in the past, so I have left them alone.Might regret this.Anyway, good luck with the other two fella!;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... just looking at the predictions prior to tonight's games the MW sheets were remarkably close with the three games in question. Luton T v Reading Prediction 2-2 Actual 3-2 Northampton T v Torquay U Prediction 1-0 Actual 1-0 :clap Gravesend & N v Accrington S Prediction 1-2 Actual 1-3 One correct and the others not a million miles away!;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... this system does not appear to be attracting too many eyes or very many curious questions, yet here it is having another excellent week. Yes, I'm talking about the merits of the 3-0 goals system highlighted as predictions in Michael's sheets.Could be early days as yet, and much too soon to be shouting from the rooftops, but I definitely feel that this is something to be watched! Anyway, enough of the babble and here is the hard facts as the story unwinds:- 3-0 Goal system. Total Staked 140 Total Returned 187.72 Yield 34.09% Winners 12 Losers 2 Strike Rate 86% Current Bank 147.72 Profit/Loss 47.72 The Unders system for the same sheets still have weekend matches to finish, so the stats for these will be finalised as soon as the results are to hand.Cheers.;)