** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Michael Wray Spreadsheet system

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... your'e absolutely right McGinn, I did not have time to get them up and running this week, but will be doing the 3-0's and the under 2.5 with running figures each week. Glad to hear from you have you been away?;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... I have some pop up box problems in relation to being able to send you a copy of the spreadsheets Mac.Had this problem for a while, each time I click on to the manage attachments button, it does not hold long enough to allow any transfer to take place. I'm sure Andy (Kanga) has up to date copies, can you oblige here Andy?;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Having decided to follow the 3-0's and the Under 2.5 goals this is how the latest figures work out with a starting bank of 100 and stake = 10 :- 3-0's. Total Staked 30 Total Returned 48.24 Yield +60.80% Winners 3 Losers 0 Strike rate 100% Current Bank 118.24 Profit/Loss 18.24 UNDER 2.5 GOALS:- Total Staked 40 Total Returned 62.80 Yield +57.00% Winners 4 Losers 0 Strike Rate 100% Current Bank 122.80 Profit/Loss 22.80 So these will be updated on a weekly basis as results are known. This week's selections to follow.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Merlin, Bruise Pristene or anyone else using this spreadsheet, could you post what the predictions were for all the EPL matches on 4th Feb in the same format the Bruise Pristene did when he started this thread. I would like to look at the predictions and use them as a basis to other systems. Thanks

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... unfortunately SNG with the weekend's results having been posted to the sheets and updated,the info you are looking for is not active any longer, therefore I cannot give you these for last week. If it will help, I will post you the EPL this week when I do the others.Is this OK ?;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... well done Mac, came up with the goods for him.Obviously you must have updated to get that far. Sorry I could not send you a download of my sheets, I'll have to get something done about the pop up situation. Great to have you back among our contributors.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Sorry McGin, I didn't know if you knew that MW updates them on his site and I thought you mean't you had to enter all the stats from the start of the season. Very interesting figures you reported - may be worth a try laying the draws. As I only back home winners I've been keeping some home stats and I agree with you overall home wins are 48% - but 2 goal win predictions are 65% accurate.

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Would like to get the odds for Home/Draw/Away included in my data if possible so we can find out if the %s are giving value or not. Anybody know if this info is available anywhere? Also be interesting to include the over/under odds if that is available too. We could check out merlins under theory.

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Well it took me a while but it's done! :clap:clap Some initial analysis, don't think I'll do any more tonight, but if we back/lay 1 unit for each match depending on the prediction then the following would be your stats: Predicted Home Win

Back Home -16.57
Lay Home 5.83
Back Draw -11.39
Lay Draw 0.13
Back Away -5.08
Lay Away -6.81
Predicted Draw
Back Home -8.58
Lay Home 4.738
Back Draw -7.99
Lay Draw 4.089
Back Away -0.44
Lay Away -4.216
Predicted Away
Back Home -10.17
Lay Home 5.387
Back Draw 5.77
Lay Draw -12.15
Back Away -7.98
Lay Away 2.978
Note: For the lay price, I took the price available on betbase and multiplied it by 1.1. I thought this was resonable since the lay price available would unlikely be as good as the backing price.

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... so what these findings appear to tell us Mac, is that it would definitely pay to lay the prediction within the sheets, and probably back the draw in an away selection.That is taking ALL matches which not many of us would ever do anyway.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Yep I know, was just posting what I did last night as I was finished for the evening. Will do some more analysis at some point in the near future when I get time to give some more meaningful info. Probly after the weekend so that I have more data to work with.

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... selections for this weekend 11th/12th February:- 2-0 Tracking only. Aston V - LOST Woking - WON Athletico Madrid. - WON 3-0's. Roma (H) (Wed) - WON Reading (Fri) - WON Chelsea (A) - LOST Altrincham - WON Hamburg - WON Cagliari - DRAW Roma (A) (Sun) - WON Under 2.5 goals. Fiorentina/Inter Milan (Wed) LOST 2-1 Everton/Blackburn R - WON 1-0 Accrington S/Dagenham & R - WON 1-0 Stevenage B/Morecambe - WON 1-0 Bielefeld/Stuttgart - LOST 2-1 Cologne/Borussia Dortmund - WON 0-0 OK let's see how this goes under system rules.

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Roma won tonight in the 90th minute. Looks like a very eventful match!

FTAS Roma [4 - 3] Cagliari
15'[0 - 1] D. Suazo goal.gif
19'[0 - 2] A. Langella goal.gif
20' A. Langella yellow.gif
20' D. Conti yellow.gif
25'[1 - 2]S. Perrotta goal.gif
35'[2 - 2]D.D. Rossi goal.gif
42' J. Bizera yellow.gif
45' J. Bizera yellow-red.gif
55'[2 - 3] D. Conti goal.gif
59' A. Aquilani yellow.gif
66' C. Bovo yellow.gif
76' C. Bovo yellow-red.gif
78'[3 - 3]F. Totti (pen.) goal.gif
90'[4 - 3]F. Totti (pen.) goal.gif

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ... after last night's Euro games current position = 3-0's Total Staked 40 Total Returned 62.384 Yield 55.96% Winners 4 Losers 0 Strike Rate 100% Current Bank 122.38 Profit/Loss + 22.38 Under 2.5 goals. Total Staked 50 Total Returned 62.86 Yield 25.72% Winners 4 Losers 1 Strike Rate 80% Current Bank 112.86 Profit/Loss +12.86 That's it until the weekend.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... just as a matter of interest, the MW sheets had tonight's games predicted as:- Reading 3 Southampton T 0 HT 2-0 Hartlepool U 0 Chesterfield 2 HT 0-0 Southend U 2 Rotherham 1 HT 2-0 Burton A 1 Exeter C 1 HT 0-0 As I type, the HT results have just come up, so all could be possible yet. Interesting situation to follow.;)