Michael Wray Spreadsheet system

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ..... A good looking correct result for these spreadsheets in tonight's match Spurs v WBA and Iv'e noticed lately that there seems to be more correct scores coming from these than what did in earlier season.May be caused by more and more results being fed into the database,but never the less good to see this.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Hi Merlin, I've noticed a few correct scores too, but it would be very difficult to select which matches to bet on. You would probably need around 13% strike rate to make this profitable. Good to see the systems still in profit and hopefully that can continue until the end of the season.:ok

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... thanks David for going where few men bodly go! Sounds like another episode of Star Trek doesn't it? Anyway always glad to have you aboard and how is the Excel working out these days? Actually this little money earner,although not masses of selections has the potential to deliver I think.There are not too many yields around that are actually as healthy as this one is, yet judging by the lack of all round interest in the thread, punters just don't seem to take too much notice and pass by without comments.We had early 'knockers' of Michael's sheets but a lot of early exploration were with correct scores and generally the lack of success they often produced.Yet with a little bit of cobbling here and there, the 3-0 system is as good as most around and better than a lot.Probably with a little more pruning and getting the best prices around, then I am sure that these figures will be more than improved. Thanks for the visit, and do come back fella!;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Excel running 'spot on' Merlin - thanks. I would say that given the success of the systems on this thread it is surprising that there as few replies as there are. With going on for 8000 views the thread must have a lot of lurkers (perhaps even following the selections) so I wouldn't get downhertened by the lack of replies given the strong results. Well done and keep it going:cheers

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Hi David, good to see that Excel is working OK and this certainly gives you much more scope than what you had previously.Yeah! I'm surprised that there have not been more visitors to this site willing to discuss and air some views,considering that the 3-0 goals system is fairly consistent and simple to operate,no hard slogging to do to find labourious stats.Profits are steady, yield is good, so what more can one say.If they don't wish to get involved that's up to them really,but at times I feel as if I am talking to myself! Anyway good to hear from you, do continue to tune in and sample what is being served, I always strive to keep my customers happy!:rollin

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ... thanks for the interest LL and good to see you around these parts. This week's results for the Under 2.5 goals system:- Total Staked 540 Total Returned 555.93 Yield + 2.95% Winners 34 Losers 20 Strike Rate 63% Current Bank 115.93 Profit/Loss £15.93 Still holding up,fingers crossed for a really good week ahead.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Merlin, as one of your 'past critics' as you put it, i'd just like to say i admire you for keep slugging away with these sheets. My main opposition to this thread was the fact that it took 2/3rds of the season before it was decided what you were going to do, even now you talk of 'cobbling' and 'pruning' yet we only have 5 weekends left of the season. I do view it to see how your doing but to be honest youd probrably do just as well with your own predictions- in my opinion. Keep going mate! PS; Are your maths a bit wrong on the under 2.5 system. You had 3 games, the winners have gone up 2 the losers havnt changed yet the profit has dropped? Probrably me! BH

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ... Hi there Billy, and welcome back to these humble portals. Good to think that I can attract punters of your calibre to these parts.I'm really like a dog with a bone once I get started, and still continue my crusade to try and prove a point, that these sheets can be adapted to find favourable results should the will and desire still go hand in hand.It was indeed unfortunate that two thirds of the season had passed as you say for us to find some true direction,but initially we started our journey with very little to go on.Past endeavours had been solely based on correct scores if I remember rightly, and we all know just how difficult this can be to find any system that accurately forecasts correct scores.We tried things, kept the promising signs and discarded the others until we arrived at something acceptable.The 3-0 system is really doing well and continues to hold its own. I am still not convinced that we have a current winner with the unders system, and maybe that's where some pruning will come in,particularly with the greater odds,which may have to be 'pruned' to give a greater degree of efficiency.But there again there is no big and immediate rush to go about this.There is all next season not broken into yet!:lol You were absolutely right about the figures I gave above though,I had managed to enter them wrongly somehow and they failed to show the losers in the spreadsheet,good tactic when things are not going so well don't you think!Anyway I have altered these above and rapped my knuckles so it won't happen again.Great to hear from you Billy and great to see that these sheets still hold some interest for you!:ok

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Merlin, i just wish you had found more reward for all your hard work thats all! I hate to see someone chasing rainbows. The sheets do have a lot of information and i suppose there the problem lies. The thing is we can all make stats sound good if we play around with them long enough, speaking from experience i suppose. Like you said next season will be along soon enough and i do honestly wish you well, personally ive spent long enough on them and believe there are much better forecasters out there than Michael Wray to form systems around. Best Wishes Graham (BH) PS; He doesnt do the World Cup sheets does he?;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... hello there again Billy, great to see you around again.Thanks for all the kind thoughts in respect of hard work and little return.I don't see it that way at all I'm afraid, I see it more as a challenge, and as one learns more and more the challenge gains momentum.After all it's not a mountain I am climbing each week, the stats take very little time to complete and the updates are very user friendly.As far as chasing rainbows is concerned are we all not doing the very same week in, week out in the methods we seek to select our selections and predictions! We are I would hasten to say, systemites at heart by the way we choose to bet,it's a foolhardy man who parts with his cash in a haphazard manner.It's also not an option to play around with stats long enough to make them look good. Surely by experimentation it is the only way forward, hence the pioneers who bravely tread where no man has tread before.Just take a good long look at this forum and the trailblazers who seek to make their fortune simply by the introduction of their 'winning' systems.Just how many of these will be successful is in the lap of the Gods, but they are all offered on the menu such as the MW sheets, and no one is forcing any punter on this forum to take any action whatsoever.As long as those originators have the courage of their convictions, then I see no harm in their further experiments as an aid to lining their pockets and trying to fulfil their dreams. Time knows no boundaries, and if it takes forever and a day, who cares! Good to see that there are some World Cup sheets planned Billy, does this mean that you will be experimenting too!Good debate here young fella, some good points raised, but I still feel deep down that these sheets are not a dead duck! Cheers.Merlin :ok

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Cant argue with your enthusiasm my friend, thanks for the 'young fella' bit, just to put the record straight i'm a 45 year old with 30yrs of experimenting behind me and counting, half of that in the Betting Industry! Wish you well!:ok

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... thanks for the call again Billy. I can beat both age and experience by a long way.Been around the circuit a long time.So thanks for your good wishes and do call back, I value your views and of course others even if they clash with my own interests,as long as they are constructive and good hearted banter.Be good my friend!;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... did not get the selections posted for this weekend to to unforseen circumstances, but there were 2 qualifiers, proofed to all those who use the Michael Wray Spreadsheets, Southend 1.53 Won, and Carlisle 2.00 won.Latest positions:- Total Staked 350 Total Returned 398.59 Yield + 13.88% Winners 27 Losers 8 Strike Rate 79% Current Bank 148.59 Profit/Loss + 48.59 Which still proves that these spreadsheets are still a viable means to making a profit, slow and steady.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ... still keeping it's head above water, the second of the systems we have been following using these sheets as a basis for Under 2.5 goals:- Results up to Sat/Sun 8th/9th April:- Total Staked 560 Total Returned 571.65 Yield +2.08% Winners 35 Losers 21 Strike rate 63% Current Bank 111.65 Profit/Loss 11.65 Thanks to all who have taken the time and trouble to view.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... this weekend's Under 2.5 goal selections:- Sampdoria v Parma 1.72 Hannover v Stuttgart 1.83 Millwall v Plymouth 1.64 Canvey Island v Kidderminster H 1.60 Hoping for some good results here:hope

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ... this week's selectins for the 3-0 system:- Arsenal 1.24 Manchester U 1.12 Chievo Verona 1.99 Bayer Leverkusen 1.67 Nuremburg 1.85 Southend U 1.61 Grays A 1.36 Hoping these will keep the flag flying.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... this weekend's Under 2.5 goals selections 22nd April:- Millwall v Burnley 1.66 Oxford U v Northampton T 1.60 Blackpool v Burnley 1.60 Peterborough U v Macclesfield T 1.60 Celta Vigo v Zaragoza 1.67 Hoping we can do well with these.:ok

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ... selections for this weekend April 22nd in the 3-0 system:- Arsenal 1.80 Grays Athletic 1.90 Inter Milan 1.32 Werder Bremen 1.89 .... Must admit these look a sturdy bunch and on paper likely winners.:ok

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ... I suppose it had to happen sooner than later, the unders system goes into the Red for the first time!Actually I never could forsee this one being viable, so maybe next season we will revert to the 2-0 system once more. Latest position:- Total staked 620 Total returned 619.36 Yield -0.10% Winners 38 Losers 24 Strike Rate 61% Current Bank 99.36 Profit/Loss -0.64 Looks like the strike rate is far too low and the prices far too small to make this a viable proposition, but will continue until the season ends.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system .... good to be back in the Black, the venture into the Red was very quickly restored this week with 2 correct from 2.Latest position in the Under 2.5 goals system:- Total Staked 640 Total Returned 649.65 Yield 1.51% Winners 40 Losers 24 Strike Rate 63% Current Bank 109.65 Profit/Loss + 9.65 Obviously not a get rich quick scheme, but nevertheless a profit is a profit when all is said and done.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system ... Another good week for the 3-0 system, with 3 winners and a draw from the four selections.Latest Position:- Total Staked 430 Total Returned 474.31 Yield 10.3% Winners 32 Losers 11 Strike Rate 74% Current Bank 144.31 Profit/Loss + 44.31 Once again proving that there IS leverage in Michael's sheets.I firmly believe that this system can be a bigger winner next season with carefully chosen odds and not willy nilly.The strike rate was proven a while back when an exercise was shown with a good number of match data punched in, and this showed a strike rate of 75%, which is where we are today nearly, with this exercise.So stabilty is the name of the game with this one, and althought it was rather late in getting off the ground, I think that the above figures have proved that it is worth further investigation next season.Cheers.Merlin.;)

Re: Michael Wray Spreadsheet system Good luck with this last bet Merlin and well played for sticking to your guns. Dont ever get too discouraged by the lack of replies, your efforts are greatly appreciated. Many systems have come and gone this season including one or two of mine but you deserve credit for seeing it through and making it work, thanks. Graham (BH)