All Competitions Suspended

Geez......... there's not going to be much to watch on TV for the foreseable future

I expect Racing will go next week when Boris does his U-Turn and bans 'mass gatherings' which can mean anything from 100 to 500 people

Oh well, I'll have to see what's on the 'normal' channels ....... ?

13 hours ago, Trotter said:

Geez......... there's not going to be much to watch on TV for the foreseable future

It will be interesting to see how people will enteratin themselves, what with the diminsihed amount of sport that will be available.  For sure there will some soap on your "normal" channels for those who enjoy that.  Probably more soap on TV than there is currently in the supermarkets ?

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2020 at 7:56 AM, alfred0809 said:

Thanks for the information but please let me know that how much time we have to wait

Yeh @BillyHills!!! and when are you going to have that vaccine ready by??? We don't care how you get rid of the virus, just get rid of it! I can probably guess the reason you haven't done it by now is because you couldn't be bothered, hanging out at Chequers with @Sir Puntalot and @StevieDay1983 eating Hobnobs and making a killing off the Belarussian league while the rest of us starve!!! 

We've had enough of you guys, you better bring back the free money soon or we're off to run our own competitions. AND DON'T THINK WE WON'T!!! We've got Skype, we know how to play poo sticks, we know how to keep accounts and train pigeons to deliver coinage. 

They say history doesn't repeat but it does rhyme, and things are looking very mid-17th century for you guys, I know the people will back me on this one - SO BEWARE!!!

PS - I've gone too far this time, I was bored, I'm sorry.

• 2 weeks later...