** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Dec 6th - 9th

Frankfurt have lost three of their last Bundesliga matches, they will look to bounce back to winning ways on Friday night. Playing at home Frankfurt have been at their best, they have won Four matches including a 5-1 win against the champions Bayern Munich. Hertha Berlin dropped down to the relegation zone after a defeat to Dortmund making it Five consecutive defeats. Impressively Hertha have scored in four of their last five visit to Frankfurt so i expect both teams to score on friday Night.

Frankfurt Win & BTTS @ 3.10

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hertha Berlin have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
77% of E. Frankfurt’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Hertha Berlin have lost their last 5 matches in Bundesliga.
Frankfurt have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Streaks for 06.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-12-2019-16809

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hertha BSC

Eintracht Frankfurt

Doubtful: Gaćinović (8/0 m), Torró (2/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Dost (8/3 f, 2nd top scorer), Trapp (6/0 first goalkeeper), Russ (0/0 d)

Suspended: Abraham (8/1 d), Kohr (10/0 m)

Hertha BSC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Leckie (4/0 m)

Suspended: Jarstein (12/0 first goalkeeper)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

The Bundesliga gives us one of the biggest games in Europe this weekend when league leaders Borussia Monchengladbach host reigning champions Bayern Munich in a 2:30pm kick-off on Saturday afternoon from Borussia-Park. Could we be seeing the start of a shift in power in the top flight of German football? Whoever wins this game will surely feel that the impetus will be with them heading into the new year.

Borussia Monchengladbach have been one of the surprise packages of European football. Manager Marco Rose has led his team to the summit of the league table. It's been the perfect remedy after the club missed out on the Champions League last season. Goals coming from all over the pitch have been key in a side that has scored an average of more than 2 goals per game. The club are only 1 point ahead of 2nd placed RB Leipzig so it's a tightly contested league this season but Borussia's ability to turn those draws into wins has been crucial. Their response to the shock 2-0 loss to Union Berlin by beating Freiburg 4-2 showed a lot about the team's character too.

Bayern Munich are in an unusual position of disarray this season. Former manager Niko Kovac left his role at the start of November and things haven't really improved under interim gaffer Hans-Dieter Flick. The team is reliant on Robert Lewandowski's goals with the Polish front man already scoring 16 goals in the league and 27 goals across all competitions. Back-to-back 4-0 wins over Borussia Dortmund and Fortuna Dusseldorf suggested Flick might have turned things around but the deflating 2-1 loss to Bayer Leverkusen at home last week was gut-wrenching. Bayern are in 4th place and 4 points off the pace of Borussia. A win here is mandatory.

What a game this could be. Borussia Monchengladbach could deliver a hammer blow to Bayern Munich's hopes of retaining their league title with a win here. If you have a player that can score goals you always have a chance and I get why Bayern are priced so short in this game. It just doesn't feel natural to bet against them. I have to back Borussia Monchengladbach though. The ELO ratings back them and until Bayern get a permanent and experienced manager in I can't help but feel they're vulnerable.

Borussia Monchengladbach Double Chance @ 2.55 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 1.92 with SportPesa

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, @Chaserapp, and @JKos.

Borussia M.Gladbach have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 home matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bayern’s last 9 games in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 85% of Borussia Dortmund’s last 20 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 07.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-12-2019-16853

FC Koeln have lost 83% of their last 12 away matches in Bundesliga.
Paderborn have lost 80% of their last 10 matches in Bundesliga.
FC Koeln have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of FC Koeln’s last 14 away games in Bundesliga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sandhausen’s last 7 away games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Streaks for 08.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-12-2019-16856

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

67% of Stuttgart’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga II.
Stuttgart have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga II.
FC Nurnberg have failed to win in their last 7 matches in Bundesliga II.
Stuttgart conceded at least 1 goal in 75% of their home matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 09.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-12-2019-16862

VfB Stuttgart v Nurnberg

This evening sees 2 sides recently relegated from the top division take on each other. Apologies, I've made it sound like it might be a good game. It probably won't be. After a blazing start of 6 wins and 2 draws from their first 8 matches Stuttgart decided to give themselves a challenge and let others team get involved, by simply losing their next 3 games in a row - a fine feat after 8 games undefeated. However their last 4 games have saw them see-saw (W-L-W-L). So for the sake of my
tip for tonight I hope that see-saw motion continues and they SEE ? another win this evening.

Stuttgart's home scoring record is pretty impressive. They've scored 2 or more goals in 6 out of their 8 home matches this season. Scoring 3 in each of their last 2. Take note over 2.5 lovers (like myself).

Now, let's forget the results for a second (I thought Chris Ramsey should have been in the final but hey). Stuttgart have outplayed every team they've played this season - comfortably. Possession, shots, corners, haircuts, you name it. Looking at the stats you're thinking "if they had a number 9 with a pair of boots with holes in them
they'd have maximum points and we could play like Arsenal for the second half of the season and still get promoted".
 They're not.

Nurnberg on the hand come here with absolutely no form at all to consider. Nothing. They currently occupy the relegation play-off spot of 16th. Their last 8 games have been lost, lost badly, lost entirely, lost in the car park, lost on the park, lost heavily and have you seen the latest series of LOST cause I think the whole Nurnberg team are in it? Like Stuttgart however they have quite often dominated games but have no idea where the goal is - however unlike Stuttgart who occasionally take their blindfolds off to have a go, Nurnberg are happy just kicking the ball about. They've now conceded 15 goals in 7 games. Averaging over 2 goals against them per match (and that's with a 0-0 thrown in there too). So it's hard to see how Nurnberg can get anything from this match. Perhaps a 0-0 stalemate if they both decide to play with their blindfolds on?

Head-to-Head Stats
Nurnberg haven't beat Stuttgart in their last 4 meetings
Nurnberg haven't kept a clean sheet in their last 4 meetings

With an outright win for Stuttgart offering very little I think the Draw No Bet security offer is very good - considering what Coral is currently offering (1.33).
Nurnberg have been pasted really early on the last few games too - with the match almost tied up at half time, so I suspect Stuttgart may come out the traps early and
try to end this one before it begins too. VfB Stuttgart to be winning at half time is 2.30.

Predictions
VfB Stuttgart - Draw No Bet @ 1.33 (Coral - huge odds from them as the closest is 1.20)
VfB Stuttgart - HT @ 2.30 (1.95 most others!)