** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Sep 13th - 16th

• 2 weeks later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and Bundesliga II

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Fortuna Duesseldorf’s last 10 home games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Karlsruher SC’s last 5 games in Bundesliga II.
Sandhausen have won their last 3 matches in Bundesliga II.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Wehen’s last 5 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 13.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-09-2019-15504

Fortuna Düsseldorf vs VfL Wolfsburg

Fortuna Düsseldorf

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Hoffmann (3/0 d), Morales (3/1 m), Sobottka (1/0 m), Rensing (0/0 last season first goalkeeper), Barkok (0/0 m), Ampomah (0/0 m), Stöger (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

VfL Wolfsburg

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Casteels (3/0 first goalkeeper), Brooks (3/0 d), Schlager (3/0 m), Camacho (0/0 m), Ginczek (0/0 f), Paulo Otavio (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

A highly controversial showdown begins the fourth Bundesliga match, as both Fortuna Dusseldorf and Wolfsburg are all capable of starting and trying to stabilize their game-by-game performance. In this respect the Wolves have done better, where they remain undefeated (2-1-0), with the home side counting one win and two defeats in their first three games. Offensively both teams look good and the match can be rhythmic
FORTUNA DUSSELDORF vs VFL WOLFSBURG @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.67

FC Koln vs Borussia Monchengladbach

OK, so I was going to cover the game tonight but @betcatalog has shoved a tip up for that already which is great. So I'll spread the love and look to preview the game between FC Koln and Borussia Monchengladbach that is set to take place at 2:30pm BST tomorrow afternoon at the Mungersdorfer Stadion. Both teams have lacked consistency so far as they enter this game that is one of the big North Rhine-Westphalia rivalry games of the Bundesliga season.

FC Koln come into this game in 14th place after just 1 win and 2 defeats. Manager Achim Beierlorzer has the attacking delights of Anthony Modeste and Simon Terodde but even their finishing qualities haven't enabled the Billy Goats to take more points this season. The defeats to Wolfsburg and Borussia Dortmund weren't unexpected as such and the win away to Freiburg in their last game was a morale booster but it's still hard to get an idea of what we can anticipate from this FC Koln side this season.

Borussia Monchengladbach have had slightly more to be happy about but not a lot. Dieter Hecking's men are 8th in the table with 1 win, 1 draw, and 1 loss so far. Oddly enough, their home form has been the issue with their only victory coming in a delightful 3-1 win against Mainz 05. This offers hope for us wanting to back them here in this game. Gladbach have won 6 of their 9 away league matches during 2019. Only RB Leipzig and Bayer Leverkusen have picked up more wins on the road during this time.

I'm not often keen to back the away side in tightly contested affairs like this but I just have a good feeling about this Borussia Monchengladbach side on the road. They appear to be more liberated in their style of play. The big concern is the fitness of defender Matthias Ginter after he was subbed off for Germany in their recent game. If he's fit then I think the away side can keep the home team at bay. If not, then this might be a different outcome. I'm backing Gladbach in anticipation of Ginter being passed fit to play.

Borussia Monchengladbach to Win @ 2.75 with Bethead

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.70 with William Hill

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, and @JKos, what do you all think ahead of these matches?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Mainz have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund have won 86% of their last 7 home matches in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have won their last 4 away matches in Bundesliga.
Bayern are undefeated in their last 17 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 14.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-09-2019-15549

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 90% of Freiburg’s last 10 games in Bundesliga.
Bochum have drawn their last 3 home matches in Bundesliga II.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Bochum’s last 12 home games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 15.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-09-2019-15569