** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - April 1 - April 7

Charleston WTA

Buzarnescu - Wozniacki

Wozniacki to win at ~ 1.32 (unibet)

I watched the last game of Wozniacki against Siegemund and the danish played impeccable against the aggressive opponent. I have not seen however how Buzarnescu played against a weaker opponent L. Davis (184 wta) but for sure she is not in her best form - 3 games won out of 12 in 2019.

I believe in an easy win of Wozniacki. The odds are not great but for those who want to make a bigger bet, should be ok. I expect the odds on Wozniacki to go down closer to the event time. 

3 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Yannick Hanfmann to beat Filip Krajinovic at 3.65 with Unibet

I can buy Yannick as the heavy underdog in this match but I don't buy that Filip would run over him easily with the game he displayed last match. It's probably going to take a little bit more time for Filip to find a good rythm in his game on clay. Filip looked rusty in his first match on clay in over a year. Frederico Ferreira Silva is nothing special and Filip still lost the first set. It wont get any easier this time.

Did you watch the game? :) The match was suspended a few times due to rain, after the first pause, there wasn't a video to watch the game. First 7 games Filip destroyed FFS, and he lost the rhythm after the pause. After 7th game, Filip started to play with FFS and that's why this happened - he lost a set. In the end, he destroyed FFS again with 10-2 games difference and those 2 games were very difficult for FFS again. Imo, Filip can win this match, but I wouldn't bet before to see how both are playing. GL

1 hour ago, vvararu said:

Charleston WTA

Buzarnescu - Wozniacki

Wozniacki to win at ~ 1.32 (unibet)

I watched the last game of Wozniacki against Siegemund and the danish played impeccable against the aggressive opponent. I have not seen however how Buzarnescu played against a weaker opponent L. Davis (184 wta) but for sure she is not in her best form - 3 games won out of 12 in 2019.

I believe in an easy win of Wozniacki. The odds are not great but for those who want to make a bigger bet, should be ok. I expect the odds on Wozniacki to go down closer to the event time. 

Completely agree with you! Buzarnescu played awful against injured Davis. So you can also bet on 2-0 for Wozniacki. GL

30 minutes ago, money44 said:

@shikovd filip is in a brilliant form now. I would not feel safe betting against him and maybe even take back the value opinion and I gave earlier he is probably the favorite to win the tournament.

Sure, but be careful with him because he didn't play on clay since 2017. This was his first appearance since then. GL

13 hours ago, opole said:

W80 Palm Harbor

Michaela Honcova vs. Elitsa Kostova @3.27 Pinnacle 3/10

Just a try. Honcova looked solid in the first round although she had some problems with here serve but hey...it's WTA. Kostova on the other side made it to the Bogota qualifying yesterday as a couple of players withdrew there. Kostova has a good record in Bogota and she played there in 2016, 2017 and 2018...Orlando - Bogota around 4-5 hr flight so definitely possible to be there on Saturday. She has a tough draw in Florida anyway with a possible match vs. #3 Kovinic in the next round and then probably #1 Gibbs. 

sh1t pick on honcova, totally outclassed in two sets. second set was a bit closer but still levels.....

Lamine Ouahab vs. Laurynas Grigels @2.35 Redzone 5/10

Ouahab great clay court player, beat tons of strong opponents on clay in his career like Ramos, Andujar, Fognini, Dolgopolov, Lorenzi, Klizan, Darcis, Carreno-Busta, Haase, Vesely, Carballes Baena, Granollers, Rola, Krajinovic, Garcia-Lopez, Kohlschreiber or Basilashvili. You can find many many more names on his record which are pretty good wins.

This is a davis cup match played in Morocco so big home advantage in Casablanca for Ouahab. H2H 1-1 on clay but Ouahab should have much better prep for the match as Grigelis was playing indoor last week. 

18 minutes ago, money44 said:

I feel that Dustin Brown has a better chance to win than Molleker, and should be favored over Donati .. looks like there is sharp money on Dustin Brown also 

Well the odds indicate that Dustin has a better chance to win so ofcourse he should be favored over Donati but I don't trust that rasta clown. You do know how Dustin can behave right?

P. Andujar to beat J. Domingues at 1.25 with Bet365

Pablo is the clear favorite to win the tournament. He lost only 1 match and 3 sets this year.

S.Bolelli to beat R.Molleker at 1.36 with Bet365

18 years old against the veteran on clay? Of course, I'm picking Bolelli.

P. Sousa to beat J.Hernandez-Fernandez at 1.33 with Bet365

For me, this will be a close match but I watched Sousa and Hernandez yesterday and I think Sousa is the better clay player. Be careful with this one. 

Overall: 2.26 odds

GL!

1 minute ago, money44 said:

Donati looks completely worn down , and its not a Kyrgios act .. I don't believe he stands any chance to win @four-leaf

on serve right now

You never know with Dustin when he's gonna be up to his usual antics. And on the other hand Donati is not a player I'd trust with a cent either, he lost 11 straight matches and won only 2 sets in those matches but he seems to be getting into gear again now as he's started to win matches.

Brown just screamed extremely loud after he won the first set .. it was pretty funny.. the point before that he missed one of the easiest shots i've ever seen a tennis player pro.  And he hit it into the middle of the net .. he is playing some exceptional shots as well.. should be an easy straight sets win from here .. i'm taking a look at the next match up now ... I also believed that Filipo Baldi will win , so I might check that one out. 

Baldi match is not something I feel with any confidence, so I'm on to the next match .. I have some others that interest me but when i post bold text plays here they lose.. so just some moderate analysis now 

Edited by money44

1 minute ago, money44 said:

Brown just screamed extremely loud after he won the first set .. it was pretty funny.. the point before that he missed one of the easiest shots i've ever seen a tennis player pro.  And he hit it into the middle of the net .. he is playing some exceptional shots as well.. should be an easy straight sets win from here .. i'm taking a look at the next match up now ... I also believed that Filipo Baldi will win , so I might check that one out 

Phil Baldi is like having a great week so I've been thinking about him to win too, Roberto Marcora is defenitely not some special kind of player and I doubt he'll go further in Mouratoglou open.

I think Paire, Giannessi, and Lamasine are all playing in bad form for this tournament.. This can explain Marcora's easy work of them.. I do agree with you that Baldi should win.. I haven't decided with it, but for in play bets .. yes this one has alot of potential

34 minutes ago, money44 said:

Also , if you are looking for something to bet .. I'd be careful with Molleker because you might be better off with Baldi as you mentioned before.. I have a bad feeling on Molleker

Why do you have a bad feeling on Rudo? Odds on Rudo have dropped to 2.75 now or lower everywhere.

And btw I can't cash-out my bet on Rudo with Unibet until the match begins but it seems a little unnecesarry, better to wait for the match to start and see what happens. But as I think Rudo wins I'm not gonna touch the cash-out but you may be right so I might lose but it's not the end of the world. Just a bet gone wrong and better luck next time.

I don't know what you're so worried about, everything looks alright with Rudo. He just held serve to love in the first game. As he starts to serve it looks pretty good and if Simone doesn't hold serve once he could lose a set if Rudo plays like he did yesterday.