** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Feb 22nd - 25th

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Wolfsburg

@sajtion, I'm going to take your lack of faith in Bundesliga teams winning and raise you a Borussia Monchengladbach in their home fixture against Wolfsburg this Saturday in a 2:30pm kick-off at Borussia-Park. I have faith that they can continue their decent form for us punters this season and deliver more!

Borussia Monchengladbach are enjoying a fruitful season. Dieter Hecking's side are 3rd in the league table and on course to qualify for next season's Champions League. OK, so they haven't won their last two league matches but on the flip side, they've only suffered one league defeat in their past 5 league games. Statistics, more statistics, and lies! You know the saying!

Wolfsburg have started to pick up a bit of form over recent weeks. Bruno Labbadia's men have their eyes firmly set on gate crashing the top four in the Bundesliga. The club is now positioned in 6th place and just 6 points behind 4th placed RB Leipzig. It's now 3 league games unbeaten which has been the ideal remedy for the back-to-back losses they endured before those games.

Yes, at first viewing we're given two sides with contrasting form. Borussia Monchengladbach are stuttering and Wolfsburg are starting to pick up. We have to look at the wider picture though. The shock 3-0 loss Borussia suffered to Hertha Berlin the other week was their first home loss of the season. Hecking won't want to see a repeat of that freak result. Wolfsburg have also struggled to score all season. No team in the top half of the table has scored fewer goals. 

I'm admittedly going out on a bit of a limb here but given how they've served us well so far this season, I think Borussia will bounce back with a win here. Wolfsburg's form is consistent at best recently. Their reliance on Wout Weghorst for goals is a problem and I think the home side will have enough to get the win here.

Borussia Monchengladbach to Win @ 1.85 with Sportingbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.03 with MarathonBet

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, and @JKos, what bets are you guys lining up this weekend in the Bundesliga?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Stuttgart have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 away matches in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have scored in each of their last 22 matches in Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have scored in each of their last 11 home matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 81 Football Betting Streaks for 22.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-02-2019-13525

A very critical match in the Bundesliga and especially in Stuttgart, which is being tested today at Werder Bremen. Although the home team is in a better position, it is not worthy of confidence. On the opposite side, Stuttgart is with the knife on his neck and will do everything to get a positive result this time. Not at all fixed teams in the defense field and if something is betting on this match is to score both teams
WERDER BREMEN vs VFB STUTTGART @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

So will start with Bundesliga 1 - where we have some nice Games to play.
First i will skip the Game of my Team Werder Bremen... Playing with in Form against actually weak Stuttgart - odds are **** and it could be a tough game or also it could be magical for Bremen... It all belongs to Stuttgart - if they want to work again with this Coach....
Saturday Games are much more interessting...
First we have here:
Bayern - Hertha BSC
Bayern with very tough Midweek Game against Liverpool, where they specially in Defensive must work very hard... So H2H allways very close and that means you must work also again very hard... I?ve watched Hertha-Bremen last Weekend and Berlin can play ugly... Very tough for them and for me in my opinion it was hard for the Bayern team now to change from CL Modus into the Bundesliga Game. Everyone talk?s in last 1-2 Weeks about the Liverpool Game here in Germany. For me here i can see Munich win, but think this will be a close one....

Freiburg - Augsburg
Freiburg on Paper with no good results after Winter Break, BUT the Performances where good. Only the need a little bit more luck on his Side. Now against Augsburg they have good H2H and also Augsburg for me acutally in very bad Mood and don?t know if maybe here we will see also the Next Coach Change....

Duesseldorf - Nuernberg
For me this is a risky bet. Like Nuernberg here... Dueseldorf for me allways show good performances when they are not Favorites, which are most of the Games. But now at Home against Nuernberg they are not the Underdog - difficult here is the Fact that Nuernberg are in Must Win Situation. That?s little bit scary for me. But Performance against Dortmund was good on Nuernberg Side and for me odds are too high here for Nuernberg. Maybe someone would takt the Double Chance, but for me - Nuernberg must win this and are little bit in Advantage because Duesseldorf are not these Underdogs and thats looks Difficult for me. Game is closer then Odds are saying it....

Hertha BSC AHC+2 @ 1.97 3/10 bet365

Freiburg @ 2.20 5/10 bwin

Nuernberg @ 5.00 2/10 bet365

I´ve decided to play 1 Bet for today and that?s a Team Goal Combe....
I play Werder Bremen to Score Over 1.5, because Stuttgart Defensive is very weak at the Moment and specially there Midfield is very slow in Speed... That is dangourous against the fast Bremen Midfield. I remember the last Game in this Season between these two teams - where Bremen become a early Red Card and even with 10 Mens they create so many Chances and was the far better team - i didn?t see anything different in Performances at the Moment from the Stuttgart Team in last Game against Bremen and the Shape right now.
I will add to these bet, the Teams of Union Berlin to score and Heidenheim to score.
Union at Home huge Favorite and Bielefeld in last Games with some shaky defensive. At Home they are hard to beat and if they want promote they must win such games.
Heidenheim in great Shape at the Moment, very good Form and against Fuerth they should score i think.
I didn?t find the Bet Union Berlin to score over 0.5 Goals or Heidenheim to score over 0.5 - so i take the bet: Bielefeld with conceded Goal and Fuerth with conceded Goal.

Bremen TT Over 1.5+Union to score + Heidenheim to score @ 2.30 4/10 bet365

Bayern Munich have scored in each of their last 15 matches in Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Bundesliga.
Hertha Berlin have scored in each of their last 7 away matches in Bundesliga.
68% of FC Augsburg's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 109 Football Betting Streaks for 23.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-02-2019-13543

Leverkusen have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.
Hannover 96 conceded at least 1 goal in 82% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
Frankfurt have drawn their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.
Dortmund have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 11 home matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 101 Football Betting Streaks for 24.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-02-2019-13556

Hoffenheim have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
73% of Hoffenheim's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim have been undefeated in their last 8 away matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 25.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-02-2019-13559/

RB Leipzig – Hoffenheim 

Betting suggestion: first half over 1,5 goals @2,18 Pinnacle

Short preview: two very good offensive minded teams will meet tonight on RB Arena in Leipzig. Leipzig scored 41 goals in 22 rounds, while Hoffenheim scored even 3 more. At the same time, we have to stress out the fact, that Leipzig has the best defense of the league, with only 19 goals conceded, but the fact is also that if Hoffenheim won’t attack, and look for their chances, then they have no chances in this league, because Leipzig will win 1 or 2 against 0 as in DFB Pokal. That was the only of last 15 matches, where Hoffenheim didn’t succeed to score.  Leipzig played some very decent matches lately, and they are in 4th place, with only two less than 4th Gladbach. Hoffenheim, who have scored 11 goals in last 5 away matches, or 12 in last 5 matches both (home/away), including 3 goals against Borussia Dortmund, won 8 of possible 12 points as well and it’s in quite a good form lately. It is gonna be a very interesting match as the coach of Hoffenheim, Nagelsmann has already signed the deal with RBL from next season on, but of course, that doesn’t mean he won’t take the match deadly serious. His striker Joelinton has some injury woes, but he should be in the lineup. Officially out are defenders Vogt, Hübner, and midfielders, Geiger and Rupp. Bičakčić, an important defender is doubtful as well. the home coach will miss defender Upamecano. All in all, both teams like to press, to attack, to play with creativity, so I do expect chances and goals here. Even though over 3 or both teams to score and over 2,5 looks interesting, I really like those odds for first half over 1,5 goals.