** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Jan 18th - 21st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Getafe have scored in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.
79% of Getafe's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
37% of Alaves's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Getafe have failed to score in 44% of their home matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 18.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-01-2019-13077

Getafe CF v Deportivo Alavés

Getafe CF: Bergara (3/0 m, doubtful), Foulquier (12/2 d, suspended), Arambarri (18/0 m, suspended), N'Diaye (15/1 f), Shibasaki (3/0 m, national selection)

Deportivo Alavés: Laguardia (19/0 d, suspended), Jony Rodríguez (18/3 m), Adrián Marín (2/0 d), Rodrigo Ely (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Two of the surprises of the season so far at Primer Division are undoubtedly Getafe and Alaves. Both teams have done so much damage so far in the championship and are not accidentally at the top of the scoring. Indeed, they perform at times good and aggressive football, having good quality from center and front. So the opposite is an opportunity to prove that they can stand so high and why not take the step above. A slight lead goes to the home side, but with what we have seen so far in the season, it is even more likely that both teams will score
CF GETAFE vs DEPORTIVO ALAVES @@ Both team to score, odds 2.40

Real Betis vs Girona

One of the less likely games to attract all the attention in La Liga this week is the upper mid-table clash between Real Betis and Girona in an 11am kick-off this Sunday at the Benito Villamarin. A win could push these teams closer to the European qualification spots.

Real Betis are doing very well this season with the club currently sat in 7th place and just 2 points behind 6th placed Getafe who fill the last automatic qualification spot for the Europa League. Quique Setien had seen his team end 2018 on a high of a four game unbeaten run in the league. Clearly, his team over-indulged during the winter break because since their return it's been two defeats.

Girona are surpassing all expectations this season. The team is positioned in 9th place but only 4 points off Getafe's pace. The main problem for Eusebio Sacristan's team lately has been turning draws into wins. It's been 5 draws from their last 8 league matches. If they had turned those draws into wins then they'd be flying in 3rd place in the league right now.

I was tempted to back yet another draw for Girona here but I feel Real Betis are due a win. I've enjoyed watching them this season and they'll be desperate to turn this bad start to 2019 around. I can see both teams scoring but I can see the home side coming out with a narrow win.

Real Betis to Win @ 1.67 with MarathonBet

BTTS @ 1.97 with Unibet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, and @derbent, what are you guys betting on this weekend in La Liga?

39 minutes ago, sajtion said:

this real madrid side can be beaten by very capable sevilla team so i am treble on sevilla, bilbao and levante 32/1

Yes, I was considering backing Sevilla as a double chance bet. I'm amazed Real Madrid haven't gone all out to get someone big in asap.

Huesca conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 19 matches in La Liga.
79% of Real Madrid's conceded goals were conceded away in La Liga.
45% of FC Sevilla's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Atletico Madrid have been undefeated in their last 16 matches in La Liga.
31% of Celta Vigo's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 176 Football Betting Streaks for 19.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-01-2019-13107

However, there are also big games in the Primera Division, most importantly Real Madrid - Sevilla. If he wants the Solari team to maintain some hopes for the top, he has to "build" a good run and beyond all he needs a big win today against Seville. The two teams can score from a goal

REAL MADRID vs FC SEVILLA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

Celta Vigo vs Valencia; 20:45

Knowing the coach of Celta Vigo from Ligue 1, I know very well how he wants to play and what are pros and cons of his style. I am probably one of the rare people thinking, that he could do very good things in Ligue 1 if Nantes kept him a bit longer, and I do believe that he is a quality coach, one of these from new generations who wants to have possession, who wants to play football, create chances, and simply make players enjoying their time on the pitch. Question is how it is with the work rate of players and how developed they are to his tactic ideas as it is very hard to work fine in defense with this style. Therefore I am not surprised to see Celta with goal difference 31-32, being the second-best scoring team and fourth worst when it comes to conceding goals. Only Barcelona scored more goals than Celta in La Liga this season. Valencia on the other side is the team with only 17 goals scored and the same number of conceded, but they are an away side in this match and after a 3-0 win against Gijon in Copa del Rey, I believe that they will come in Vigo to score goals not to play sort of “stupid” match once again. With individuals as they have, they should be at least at the 30 goals in this season, but they had a pretty bad start, having problems with the form. Well, if they will want to stay in the match against Celta, I think that they will have to score not just one, but two goals, so I think that there is value on goals market. My advice is to take over 2,5 goals at odds around 2,16!

Celta will miss defender Costas, midfielder Yokuslu and forward Aspas.

Valencia is coming without midfielder Kondogbia and winger Guedes. Due to transfer issues, they cannot count on forward Batshuayi as well.

Real Betis have scored in each of their last 9 matches in La Liga.
Girona have failed to win in their last 6 matches in La Liga.
Villarreal have failed to win in their last 6 matches in La Liga.
32% of Athletic Bilbao's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
74% of Levante's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
Rayo Vallecano have scored in 100% of their home matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 154 Football Betting Streaks for 20.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-01-2019-13136

Eibar have drawn their last 3 home matches in La Liga.
Espanyol have scored 62% of their goals in the first half in La Liga.
Eibar have failed to win in their last 6 matches in La Liga.
Espanyol have lost their last 4 away matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 41 Football Betting Streaks for 21.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-01-2019-13161