** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Saturday April 28th

We now have over 50 members posting most days in the Naps competition which is fantastic,

here is just a little reminder of what else the PL has to offer at the moment if you want to get involved;

Daily Racing Chat Thread - The place to put your selections and thoughts on today race cards.

The £20 Daily Racing Challenge - Can you make it pay with £20 a day to spend?

Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Latest stats, tips and thoughts on the Formula One scene.

>Bet365 Gold Cup 2018 Tips & Trends - Have your say on the weekends big Handicap.

World Cup 2018 Competition - Details coming soon of a new competition for you footy fans. 

Best of luck with your punting over the weekend:ok

Sandown 3:35 Blacklion @ 7/1 PP e/w thanks 

Blacklion....from Nigel Twiston-Davies yard the 9yo was one of my picks 14tn days ago when he only got as far as the first in the Grand National at Aintree and was brought down as the other pick I did not in this race I'll go with Blacklion who has won three hurdle races, two NH flat races, four chases and a point-to-point from 2m to 3m 2f on ground varying from good to heavy.

This is first time here for horse and although this is his 2nd race after windpipe OP its really his first as he only made the 1st fence in Grand National so we don't really know if a success or if they been any vibes on the gallops about how he's going, Nigel had four winners and a 2nd place from 8 runners sent up to Perth festival during last week , so yard seem to be in good form and Sam Twiston-Davies is in saddle again

1.30 Hayd - Lisheen Castle - win at Evens bog wm hill

3yo novice race over 12f

Lisheen Castle is the highest rated of these and won first time out last season

Finished his 2yo season with a 2nd in a Listed race

Proschema won a soft ground maiden at the Lincoln meeting beating a couple of useful looking types, the first 3 clear ........... and was my original selection but the 2nd and 3rd have been well beaten since which knocked my confidence and made me plump for Lisheen Castle