** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Championship Predictions > Jan 27th - 30th

Bristol City v QPR

Bristol City: Lois Diony (f, newcomer, doubtful), Frank Fielding (27/0 first goalkeeper), Milan Đurić (8/1 f), Gary O'Neil (2/0 m), Ivan Lucic (0/0 g), Callum O'Dowda (18/1 m), Jens Hegeler (3/0 m), Eros Pisano (7/0 d)

QPR: Jordan Cousins (7/0 m, doubtful), Jamie Mackie (19/4 f), Idrissa Sylla (20/4 m), Paul Smyth (1/1 f), Grant Hall (4/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Barnsley have drawn their last 3 home matches in Championship.
Fulham have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Championship.
Brentford have been undefeated in their last 13 home matches in Championship.
Norwich City have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.
Wolves have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games against Ipswich in all competitions.

You can find interesting 78 Football Betting Streaks for 27.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-27-01-2018

Bristol City vs QPR

Only a few games on today with the rest of the fixtures taking place in midweek so I'll pop up one preview today. This game sticks out for me because I think it's a game where there's a high chance of a classic cup hangover for the home side. Tuesday night was emotionally draining for the Robins. Manchester City never really saw their lead threatened in the EFL Cup Semi-Final tie but Bristol City kept going and it was almost a game that was within touching distance. To push themselves so far yet end up failing will have impacted on their mentality.

Bristol City only have the 10th best home record in the Championship this season. They have only won 50% of their games at home. Not a great record for a team that was in the automatic promotion spots a few games ago. QPR are unpredictable to say the least this season but under Holloway they have a habit of getting results when they seem unlikely. I think a win might be just beyond the Hoops today but I can see them certainly snatching a point. After the week just gone I think both sides would reluctantly be happy with a draw.

Double Chance QPR/ Draw @ 1.97 with 888Sport

BTTS @ 1.80 with Betfair

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, and @the bastardian, what will you guys be betting on over the coming days?

Sheffield United vs Aston Villa

Talk about two sides that have experienced completely contrasting periods of form over the festive and January period. Sheffield United were looking like the surprise package of the season as they stormed to the automatic promotion places. Unfortunately, they have hit a rocky patch of just 2 wins in their last 11 league games. Results have steadied recently but the club is now in 7th place and 2 points outside the play-offs.

On the flip side, Villa have really found their footing this season. Steve Bruce was heavily criticised by some Villa fans but is now showing the experience that he was brought in for. The Midlands-based club are now on a run of four league wins on the bounce. Defence has been key during those four games with the Villains keeping three clean sheets. This has seen them move to 5th in the table and just 3 points off the automatic promotion spots.

Sheffield Wednesday proved a couple of weeks ago that United can be nullified at home. However, the Blades have also only conceded 1 goal in their last 4 home games including two clean sheets back-to-back in their last two league matches. You kind of get the feeling this game could be a low-scoring affair.

Villa are a team full of confidence but United have one of the better home records in the division. Chris Wilder has also guided his team through a stormy patch but it remains to be seen if an improvement in results will last. I can see this game being one where both teams cancel each other out or possibly a single goal will decide it.

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.95 with Unibet

Winning Margin of 1 Goal @ 2.30 with Betway

There a fair few matches remaining to be played in the Championship tomorrow night. Will any of you guys be betting on those games?

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, and @the bastardian?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Nottingham Forest have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 7 games against Preston in all competitions.
Middlesbrough have won their last 4 games against Sheff Wed in all competitions.
Sheff Utd have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 games against Aston Villa in all competitions.
Nottingham Forest have drawn their last 3 games against Preston in all competitions.

You can find interesting 55 Football Betting Streaks for 30.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-30-01-2018-7343

I shall just have a me a fun BTTS score bet I think. Finding it hard to predict what's going to happen this week.

It was a MASSIVE win for Wolves on the weekend whilst nearly everyone else was in FA cup action. It was a simply must win game for us with some tough fixtures coming up and attention now turns back to the chasing pack as the Wolves lads put their feet up tonight and look on. 

I'm going for a Derby win. I know Derby have a history of cracking under pressure in recent years but something seems a bit different about this team to me. Millwall will be tough and we couldn't beat them there on boxing day but I have a feeling Derby will manage to grind this one out.

As for the rest of the promotion hopefuls I'm with you @StevieDay1983 I can see an ultra tight one goal winning affair between Sheff an Villa. I think Villa would be fairly happy with a draw but Sheff know they have to win this to keep up with the pack and not let Villa get away. I'm not anticipating Boro having much trouble with Sheff Weds so they will be piling on the pressure of the top 6 too. Expecting Leeds to fall further away, though. Feels like a draw at Hull to me that does.

Millwall vs Derby

If one team is causing a stir in the Championship right now then it's Derby. Gary Rowett has really got his side playing at the moment. The Rams are 2nd in the table and 2 points clear of 3rd placed Cardiff. It is a run of results that has seen them keep 9 clean sheets in their past 12 league matches. This is proof that a solid defence has been at the heart of Derby's rise up the table over the past few months.

Millwall came into this season tipped for relegation but Neil Harris has surpassed expectations by guiding them to 15th place. They come into this game as favourites due to their strong home record with just 3 defeats in 14 home matches. However, they are playing a Derby side that has the second best away record in the division with just 2 losses on the road.

The Championship is a tough division to bet on. Just when you think you've nailed a team's form, suddenly they will balls it all up and leave you reeling. I just feel Derby are the real deal this season. As a Cardiff fan, they are the one side I'm really worried could break away with Wolves to take the two automatic promotion spaces. I can see them grinding out a win here. It might even be 1-0 but I feel they are more likely to take the win than Millwall. Interestingly, Derby striker Vydra has scored in each of his previous three games against the Lions. Could be worth an outside punt?

Derby to win @ 2.89 with Bet365

Matej Vidra Anytime Scorer @ 2.88 with Betfair