2018 World Cup Play-Offs

worldcupplayoffs.jpg

The 2018 World Cup qualifiers are drawing to a close. 23 of the 32 spots at the tournament have been confirmed. An additional six spots will be decided here with the winners of these two-legged play-offs progressing to the finals. Personally, I'd love to see Croatia, Northern Ireland, Italy, Rep of Ireland, Peru, and Honduras qualify. Tempted to back them all over two legs but not sure about the first leg matches. Need some help with those!

@betcatalog, @LePapo, @vasilli07, @JJG, @Kenton Schweppes, @Pep004, @liamcorrigan86, @goldenfamilysacco, @silver fox, @Division, @Tiffy, @Bronxie, @JoppevH, @delfino, @Marc Kearney, @Bobby Vegas, and @Ameer13.

• 2 weeks later...

Odds on Greece are ridiculous :lol.Croatia seem to be considered equal to Spain and France...They've lost their last 2 outings while managing to beat Kosovo just by goal margin at home and Iceland kept them shut as well.Greece are not that better but they delivered well when they were supposed to beating both Cypros on the road and Gibraltar at home.They achieved a good result against Belgium and 2 goalless draws against Bosnia and Estonia,avoiding defeats..I think that Croatia are rightly favourites but given the odds Greece must be the play here.If Greece are capable of avoid losing or get defeated by no more than 1 goal difference,they have every chance of qualifying given how unstable Croatia are,especially away from home soil.I have no info on missing players but if both teams have all players available i will be all over Grece @ 3.40 with bet365

Croatia has only received four goals. Of the ten games he gave to the group, only one had more than three goals, all the rest was under 2.5. Greece has received six goals and overall it has six out of ten under 2.5, two over 2.5 goals with the weak Grill. A very important match for the two teams will be a real battle between two very good defensive teams. I'm looking forward to a hard game, with an emphasis on the defense of both teams, as they showed in the qualifiers, very difficult to score, it will become a very closed match that can be judged in the goals
CROATIA vs GREECE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62

Northern Ireland overall counts six out of 10 under 2.5, one over 2.5 was with Germany and another two with weak San Marino. Switzerland had one defeat, in the last game from Portugal, only seven in ten matches. There will surely be a duel, between two very good teams, who will claim with a qualification in the World Cup of Russia, Northern Ireland relies heavily on its defensive function, on the other hand Switzerland must be careful because it can be a bad look to destroy them all, I expect game with a few goals
NORTHERN IRELAND vs SWITZERLAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Football Facts and Streaks regarding World Cup Play-Offs

Croatia have won 80% of their last 15 home games in all competitions.
Croatia have gone in level at the break in 100% of their last 5 qualifiers.
Northern Ireland have won 82% of their last 11 home games in all competitions.

You can find interesting 17 Football Betting Streaks for 09.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-09-11-2017

Sweden has only two passes and Italy has scored eight goals in total. Like the other battles in the barrage, there will be a tough battle that will judge which team will go to the World Cup of Russia, the two teams did a good qualifying, but fell into good teams and did not qualify directly. I expect, a tough duel, with an emphasis on their defensive function, because every goal counts at this stage, I will go with the few goals
SWEDEN vs ITALY @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Football Facts and Streaks regarding World Cup Play-Offs

Sweden have scored in 92% of their last 13 home games.
Italy have scored in 91% of their last 11 away games.
Italy have conceded in 82% of their last 11 away games.

You can find interesting 26 Football Betting Streaks for 10.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-10-11-2017

Denmark has only scored eight goals in ten games. Ireland has scored six goals, totaling eight in ten under 2.5, and coming from seven consecutive matches in the most recent games. Like, I said in the previous days, in these games, every goal counts, maybe even twice, so we see a few goals and a few final terms for goals, while defenses dominate. Today, I expect another game with few goals, where the defenses will dominate, Ireland, as difficult to score, so difficult to accept a goal, Denmark has a very good defense function with a small passive
DENMARK vs REPUBLIC OF IRELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53

Football Facts and Streaks regarding World Cup Play-Offs and International Frendlies

Denmark have scored in 90% of their last 10 home games.
Denmark have kept a clean sheet 40% of their last 10 home games.
Republic of Ireland have scored in 90% of their last 10 away games.
Republic of Ireland have conceded in 70% of their last 10 away games.
Russia have won just 25% of their last 20 internationals games.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 11.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-11-11-2017

There is no doubt that things about Greece are almost certain, if you want to claim qualification, you have to attack from the beginning, score as early as possible, acquire psychology and fight to the end, this time I will not suggest few goals, but due to the peculiarity of the match, I expect open goal play on either side
GREECE vs CROATIA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

Switzerland is a little better team and fairly will get the qualification, having so far only one defeat, Northern Ireland is mainly based on defense to get the results, today, I expect waiting game from both teams, since a goal of Switzerland , it is difficult to change the situation, while with 0-1 the guest sends the match to the extension and it does from then on, but at some point it has to come out in front of the attack to score, otherwise there will be no meaning waiting for the defense, I wait Switzerland to find space as time passes and thus can make second win
SWITZERLAND vs NORTHERN IRELAND @@ SWITZERLAND, odds 1.50

As was the case in all the barrage games but also in the first match in the opposite row, it showed that the teams will be very cautious in defense because a goal can significantly change the balance, the two teams, especially Ireland, have very good defensive lines and will give everything to qualify, I expect a very closed game with few phases and the qualification to score in the goals
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND vs DENMARK @@ 1st Half Draw, odds 1.90

Football Facts and Streaks regarding World Cup Play-Offs & Friendlies

57% of Republic of Ireland's last seven home matches have seen fewer than 2 goals scored.
80% of Iceland's last 10 away matches had under 3 goals scored.
Spain have kept a clean sheet in each of their last 5 matches.
Norway have lost 90% of their last 10 away matches.

You can find interesting 25 Football Betting Streaks for 14.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-14-11-2017