** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 21st - 24th

bundesligaratings.jpg.2f086d43e1d201496e

A few of you picked up on that Werder Bremen price last weekend so well played on that guys. @Icongene and @vasilli07, you two were keen to point out those odds so I hope others followed your lead after some great reasoning. @sajtion, I liked your thinking behind the Double Chance on Eintracht Frankfurt but Borussia Dortmund galvanized to recover and demolish their opponents.

This week we see a potential game where the title could be all but handed to Bayern Munich. RB Leipzig have a tough ask away against Schalke. That said, if RB Leipzig can win then Bayern Munich will need to avoid another slip up to stop the pressure from turning after their shock draw last weekend. An accumulator buster right there after Bayer had only won 1 of their previous 7 league matches.

So, what do you guys think? @Neubs, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, and @thornvineembers.

Bremen again look massive. They have the best overall form in the division over the last 5 games and also the best (a) record in their last 5 (W3 D2).

The (h) side have picked up some crucial results, but if we look the wins were v Mainz, Augsburg and Ingolstadt 04 who bring less quality than Werder.  Bremen can also miraculously qualify for Europe given their horrific start and they have a great chance of Europa League as the teams ahead of them are really faltering here. Incentive for both. I'll try;

Bremen +1 handicap @ 1.61

Cologne has a total of 18 in 29 goal goal in the league, Hoffenheim has a total of 19 in 29 goal goal and 11 in 14 goal goal away games. On the one hand, Cologne is out of form, on the other hand Hoffenheim has difficulty away, so I will go with my favorite goal goal
FC COLOGNE vs TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM @@ Both team to score , odds 1,61

Dortmund has the second best attack with 62 goals active after the Bayern Munich champion. It has 19 out of 29 goals and 12 out of 15 home goals. I recommend the goal goal because I think they can score at least once
BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

The home team comes from 6 in 7 over 2.5 in the most recent games, while Werder Bremen has 22 out of 29 over 2.5 goals and the same goals scored. I do not see how he can stop the momentum and form of Werder the home side, I expect an open game with many goals
FC INGOLSTADT 04 vs WERDER BREMEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

Bundesliga:

Darmstadt have lost their last 14 away games in Bundesliga.
Mainz have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
Hannover have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 games in Bundesliga II.

Interesting 34 Football Betting Streaks for 22.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-22-04-2017