** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition - Sunday Sept 18th

BillyHills

2.30 Plumpton

Royal Irish Hussar 4/1 Bet365

Tight little handicap and you couldn't completely rule anything out. I'm keen on the Henderson runner Royal Irish Hussar who was making his comeback last time at Newton Abbot and ran well in defeat when amateur ridden. Nico De Boinville takes over and he looks well handicapped on his old form.

4.00 Plu - Knight bachelor - win at 7/4 bog wm hill

handicap hurdle over 3m 1f

My selection is the young improver in the field having won his last 3 races. He's well up in the weights, 20lbs above his last handicap run which is whopping but this doesn't look too hard for the grade. Only 3 rivals and one of them, Mercers Court, is a dubious stayer. The other two both ran well last time but haven't won for a while and are probably handicaped to the hilt

I expect my horse to get out in front and make all.......hopefully this sharp track will suit him

3:40 Uttoxeter Catchthemoonlight @ 13/2 betway e/w thanks

Catchthemoonlight.....from Lucinda Russell yard the 8yo has been placed in five hurdle races from 17 starts with two of those 5 place finishes coming in her only two runs so far this year both of which have been 2nd place finishes , Her two race this year came at Perth 2m soft in July where Lucinda trains her horse the other 2nd place came 22 days ago at Cartmel 2m 1f good where they omitted the last hurdle but Lucinda horse just couldn't get her nose in front in the long run in and lost by a head with Harry Reed in saddle , Harry Reed has been in saddle both race this year and is still getting allowance of 7lbs

5.20 Gowran Park - Kalisma @ 12/1 BetVictor

The favourite needs to step up and he looks a stayer so I don't see how dropping down to 9.5f suits. The next few in the market want better ground and we've had a lot of rain today. Roibeard has a chance if he returns to his Fairyhouse form but his trainer described him as a "fun" horse and he has no idea which side of him will show up. That doesn't inspire any confidence. Kalisma also needs to step up but she should have plenty of improvement in her with only one start under her belt and with concerns about the others she looks good value at double figure odds. The step up in trip will suit, the ground should be fine and she also has a Group 3 entry so although she must have had problems this year, she must be showing something at home.