** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Monthly Nap Competition - Thursday 18th Aug 2016

4.20 York

Abingdon 9/4 Bet365

Sir Michael Stoute saddles a useful filly in Abingdon here and she was a touch unlucky last time when the winner Fireglow stole a march on all of her rivals in the Chalice Stakes. Abingdon ran on well to snatch second and i fancy she can go one better here in what looks a weaker race on paper. She had previously won over 10f at Newbury and Ascot and seemed to stay the extra distance at Newmarket and the ground will be ideal.

York 4.20 - Tiptree - win at 13/2 bog wm hill

12F fillies Listed

My selection finished just behind today's favourite, Abingdon, last time out having been well beaten by that horse in her previous run. She's a lb better off now and the yard are in much better form after a slow spell

I think my selection should finish upsides the favourite and at the respective odds I'll take the chance of her reversing the form

York 3.05 Lat Hawill @ 14/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Lat Hawill.....from Keith Dalgleish yard the 5yo only came to yard on the 30th April this year from Marco Botti yard , He been successful at 7f and 1m 1f on good to firm ground but with only five runs for Dalgleish he's still looking for win for new yard although he's found a 3rd and two 2nd place finishes ,

He ran 12 days ago at Haydock 8f GF when yard tried visor on for first time and finished 2nd beaten 3/4 length with Phillip Makin in the saddle who has brought him home to those 3 place finishes for yard