** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Competition, Saturday 23 April 2016

Sandown 4:10 Saint Are @ 28/1 skybet e/w thanks 1/4 odds 5 places

Saint Are......from Tom George yard I backed the 10yo in the National so I 'll give him another chance as he PU at the last in National I feel the distances of 4m 2f did not suit as it may have been that bit two soft for him The yard bring him back in distance which should suit him better and with ground on the good going which he won at two races back at Doncaster 3m , the yard have Wayne Hutchinson in saddle as usual jockey Paddy Brennan is on Colin Tissard horse Theatre Guide,"

2.05 Ripon - Mama Africa @ 15/2 Betbright

Johnston's 2 year olds are short enough in the market these days and although Fahey tends to do well in these events he said his 2 year olds are needing the run for whatever reason in his blog. David Barron has a great record with two year olds in these events and is showing level stakes profit in the last 5 years with juveniles so I'll take a chance on his runner with some money coming on the exchanges.

Sand 2.55 - Menorah - win at 9/2 bog bet365

My horse has won this race for the last 2 years and although he's getting to the veteran stage I'll take him to bring up the hat-trick.

All race conditions in his favour and a field of largely disappointing types. The short price Mullins favourite could be vulnerable as he's an iffy jumper and more of a stayer. He did run well at Cheltenham last time though. You feel that Mullins has put him in this race as an afterthought whereas Menorah has probably had this as his season's main target

Sandown 4.10 - Henri Parry Morgan 9/1 Bet365

His novice chase form has stepped up a gear in the latter part of this season and his last couple of runs must give him a huge shout off this mark today. I have him roughly 10-11lb well in and as long as this experience isnt too much for him, as it is a different test to the ones he has faced chasing so far, then he should go very well.