** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Comp, ''Thursday'' 11th Feb 2016

Donc 2.55 - Scooby - EW at 25/1 bog bet365

Novice hurdle

This race doesn't look very deep if you take out the odds on favourite (who fell last time)

My selection finished 4th in a Kempton novice race beaten about 14L. That might not have been the best novice race at Kempton but the first two look useful prospects and my selection showed some promise, running on from the rear. He'll have to progress again today but I can see him running into a place and being thereabout if the favourite falls again !

5.55 Meydan - Qurbaan @ 10/1 Paddy Power

The front 3 in the market took each other on in a trial for this over 7f but Steady Pace and Rouleau look pretty exposed at this stage, the step up doesn't look like suiting and neither seemed to thrive on dirt. Market Rally will improve for the step up to a mile but was well off the front pair in the trial the last day. Qurbaan is unbeaten in France after two starts is the least exposed horse in the field. You're taking a chance on the trip and surface but both should suit based on his pedigree and with doubts about those ahead of him in the market I reckon he's a bet at the prices.

155 Huntingdon: Value At Risk 6/1 Betfred/Betway

Top class last year and big things expected when sent chasing by the Skelton's. Things haven't panned out well at all with him falling twice early on. Went back over hurdles last time and understndably ran a quiet sort of race. I'm hoping he's back somewhere near his best now and if he is he will take all the beating and represents a bit of value at around 6/1. 

4 winners so far;

Diamond 3/1, Oppo 9/2, Corky 4/6 and Jedi 5/1:clap

Later 

21 hours ago, bluemal said:

19:40 Chelmsford City : The Happy Hammer @ 11/1 bet365 e/w thanks

12 hours ago, Striker said:

7.10 Chelmsford City-Cultured Knight @ Evens [William Hill] BOG

1 hour ago, nawoo said:

19.40 - Chelmsford - Welliesinthewater

28 minutes ago, bymatrix said:

Falcons Fire ( each way ) 8.10 Chelmsford , 4/1 Paddy Power