** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015

Re: Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015 Y4.40 Tazffin 9/2 Betvictor The horse debut run when 3rd of 17 looks particuarly good since the horse was weak in the market and drawn on the wrong side. Despite that the horse finished within half a length of the winner which subsequently just failed to win a group 1 off a mark of 99. Tazffin won its next race and gets in here off a mark of 80 which could be a really good mark. The horse is also an early season foal (18th Jan) so holds a significant maturity advantage over many of its rivals here. The recent run is a big advantage as well so the horse looks sure to run its race and ticks plenty of boxes.

Re: Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015 1.45 York - Louis The Pious win @ 20/1 SkyBet On last years form Louis The Pious should have a big chance in this. He won two big field handicaps at Ascot and Ayr and also came third in a group 3. His two runs after the group 3 third have been poor but they have come in small field conditions stakes and Louis The Pious tends to do his best in larger fields. His last run can be excused as that was his seasonal reappearance and he tends to need a run. Even though he finished last lto the race has worked out well with the first and the 3rd winning next time out. Those two poor runs have seen his mark fall slightly and with the jockeys claim he is effectively only 2lbs higher than his last handicap winning mark. This won't be an easy task off of top weight but back in a big field handicap, with a run and the ground/trip fine he should run a good race.

Re: Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015 Haydock 3.45: 1pts win, Mattmu - 9/2, Bet365 Was 2nd to Limato at Redcar back in October last year but since then I think Mattmu has improved and landed a Listed and then Group 2 event in France before returning this season and going down by a head in the Duke Of York. Limato sets a very high standard and he will be tough to beat if on song but Mattmu looks most likely to pick up the pieces if he fails to deliver.

Re: Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015 York 1.45 Louis The Pious (20/1 bet victor) If non runner York 5.15 Dr Red Eye Louis the Pious was a beaten favourite on soft ground last time out, but that was his first run of the season and in fact he has never won on ground worse than good/soft. He seems equally at home over 6 and 7 furlongs and is quite consistent. He’s set to carry top weight of 10 stone today but his jockey knocks that down to 9-7 with her 3lb claim, should be there or thereabouts

Re: Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015 2.10 Newm - Lord Kelvin - win at 40/1 bog bet365 2yo maiden Taking a chance on one of the newcomers here......comes from a big yard who traditionally start their best juveniles at Newmarket. Quite expensive and value rose significantly on his second visit to the ring This looks a decent maiden with a couple of promising second time out runners and newcomers from Hannon and Godolphin and my selection will need to be good to win this on debut

Re: Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015 7.55 Stratford: Roman Flight 16/1 Betfred/Coral A very nice competitive handicap at Stratford tonight, 5 last time out winners in the line up who all need to step up to go in again. The one i'm interested in is Roman Flight who every now and again pops in one of these big handicaps. Trainer David Dennis is on good form with 3 winners and any amount of placed horses lately and has booked Noel Fehily to ride who was on board when the pair fell at the final flight in the County Hurdle (6th at time). Roman Flight is a course and distance winner which is a big plus on this sharp track which doesnt suit all horses, he's dropping down to a winnable mark and has had a spin on the flat recently to sharpen him up. Cracking bet at 16/1 for each way punters, i'll go for the win as i'm gonna need all of those points and probably more to win this thing.

Re: Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015 2.55 - York - Mappin Time - 18/1 - SkyBet I quite like the look of Mappin Time here for Tim Easterby who had a nice 10/1 winner at Haydock yesterday. Ground at York is currently good but is drying out all the time and good be more on the side of firm by the off which will suit as all four of his wins on turf have come on either good or good to firm ground. Was a good second last time out off 86 and runs off just 1lb higher today. His last win came in February off a mark of 90 so 3lbs lower than that victory looks good. Fergal Lynch up for the first time can hopefully do the job and looks a decent price at 18/1.

Re: Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015 1.25 haydock midtech star is massive odds going on aw win, but turf form suggests his price is right. im willing to take a chance that turf isnt such a problem and hopefully he will prove that today. longer trip not sure to suit either, but again, if it does it could bring about improvement. plenty to answer but massive price when taking that aw win. 1pt win 66/1 betfred bog

Re: Daily nap competition day 7 30th may 2015 Later's :ok

Stratford 8.55 Uncle Chizza win SP
7.55 Stratford: Roman Flight 16/1 Betfred/Coral A very nice competitive handicap at Stratford tonight, 5 last time out winners in the line up who all need to step up to go in again. The one i'm interested in is Roman Flight who every now and again pops in one of these big handicaps. Trainer David Dennis is on good form with 3 winners and any amount of placed horses lately and has booked Noel Fehily to ride who was on board when the pair fell at the final flight in the County Hurdle (6th at time). Roman Flight is a course and distance winner which is a big plus on this sharp track which doesnt suit all horses, he's dropping down to a winnable mark and has had a spin on the flat recently to sharpen him up. Cracking bet at 16/1 for each way punters, i'll go for the win as i'm gonna need all of those points and probably more to win this thing.
19:45 Chepstow: IF I WERE A BOY @ 50/1 Bet365