** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Tuesday 31st March 2015

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 31st March 2015 2:20 Southwell This looks a battle between the two market leaders with the other runners needing to prove their stamina over this trip or their effectiveness on fibresand. Toto Skyllachy hasn't won over this far but ran has ran well over these types of distances and it may be what he wants as a 10 yo. However Sellingallthetime is a CD winner and has finished 2nd twice here on his only two starts in 2015 and as a 4 yo still has the potential to improve. He only found a highly progressive 2/5 shot too good last time and is running off the same mark today. Rawlinson also takes off a very valuable 5lbs. Sellingallthetime - 1pt Win @ 6/4 William Hill

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 31st March 2015 Exeter 3.40 - Royal Native (1pts win, 4/1 Bet365) Couple of horses here who make the shortlist Roll The Dice has been running well but hasn't troubled the winners in his last three starts but has dropped down to a good mark but I just don't fully trust him and while Cool King won lto he's up 7lbs here and the majority of his form is on soft/heavier ground so I've decided to side with Royal Native. He was pulled up lto on heavy ground but ran well two runs before which was here at Exeter when finishing 2nd to Dream Deal and he won the race before at Fontwell on good ground over hurdles. Will get the 3 mile trip and should find conditions to his liking.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 31st March 2015 Huntingdon 3.15 That's The Deal (20/1 bet365 bog) If non runner Southwell 4.00 Apollo Eleven I know this fellow is now eleven years old and that he is 8lb out of the handicap, but he is the only one here to have won in a higher class, having won 2 class 3 races and all his wins have been on good, good/soft and soft. So in this small field of only 4 runners I think he’s worth a go

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 31st March 2015 Hunt 3.15 - Ultimatum du Roy - win at 11/10 bog wm hill Handicap chase My selection has run well here on his last 3 outings, 2 wins and 2nd and cleary likes this track Up 4lbs for last win which shouldn't be insurmountable in a weaker looking race Market rival Mrs Peachey was a useful hurdler but seems less good over fences. She did win a novice hurdle against inferior opposition but struggled on handicap debut. She's also been running in Mares races and meets the geldings here for the first time in ages. Mares races tend to be weaker affairs than open ones and Mares usually have to be big and strong ones to compete with the geldings

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 31st March 2015 2.35 Exeter - 1pt win Party Palace @ 12/1 (Hills) More exposed than these on the whole but gets in off a featherweight and there are question marks over a lot of these. This horse is a spring/summer horse who has ideal conditions today and has had a couple of spins on the flat to get him ready for a return to hurdling. Had some decent form this time last year and has had excuses on the flat this month - but he's better over hurdles anyway. Hopefully will give his running and receiving weight all round could go close.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 31st March 2015 8.45 Turffontein: Maiden Plate The favourite Odd Rob looks a very short price here. One has to assume that he improves dramatically for his recent outing. He finished a good runner-up after a long lay-off and had been gelded, so indeed he should come on today, but the step up in trip looks a concern. His lightly raced profile gives him an ideal chance though, if he can find a bit improvement and stay the trip, as the opposition looks weak. Equally lightly raced overcame big odds to run a fair third on debut. He may progress while Woody Glow could improve for the step up in trip. But those races often produce some strange results and longs-hot Twenty Eight Nine might sneak in for the placings here. He didn't show anything in his first three starts, but this is his third run after gelding, and sometimes this needs a bit until improvement kicks-in. He tries 2.000m for the first but should relish this new trip on pedigree. Interesting is the jockey booking with Johnny Geroudis who is red hot at the moment and is riding here for red hot trainer Alec Laird. I've seen worth 66/1 shots in my life... Twenty Eight Nine @ 66/1 Bet365 - 0.5pts EW