** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Friday 19th December 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 19th December 2014 S12.00 Sooqaan 1pt Win 11/1 Stan James This horse is a half brother to a horse which won very easily over this c&d and I think the horses current handicap mark is a winnable one if this horse takes to it like its close relative did. The horse has only raced over a mile once and won one of those off just a 2lb lower mark so clearly has the ability to win a race of this nature.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 19th December 2014 1.20 Ascot: Key To The West 4/1 bet365 Races off a career high mark today of 129 which just shows after just 3 runs over fences he is a better chaser than a hurdler and i believe ehe hasn't stopped improving just yet. Won by 9 lengths last time, could have been a lot more and that was despite jumping to the right, this way round will suit better and must go close today.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 19th December 2014 3.40 ascot supasundae takes the eye for andrew balding and barry geraghty in a bumper, as although needs to prove fitness (should be fine), did enough to win on debut and improvement looks guaranteed. no trip and ground concerns, and although several opponents will probably prove to be better horses over time, i feel supasundae should be more than capable of going close today. trainer in form and jockey one of the best, so the price does appear too big to me. 1pt win 25/1 coral bog

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 19th December 2014 Ascot 1:20 - Key To The West WIN @ 4/1 Bet365 This is the only horse in the field that has won over the distance and i thought the horse was awesome at Uttoxeter last time out to scoot away and win by 9 lengths. He has gone up 7 pounds for that but he is due to go up another three so connections will want to strike when the iron is hot.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 19th December 2014 Ascot 3:05 : Valid Reason @ 20/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks Valid Reason.....from Dean Ivory yard the 7yo not lived up to its potential when it won its novice hurdle race here 2m 6d and novice hurdle 2m 5f race at Towcester a month later way back in 2011, Since then its ran various races flat, aw, and hurdle races only finding place finishes, It ran 9 days ago at Leicester 2m 4.5f when it finished 4th and showed signs that it may find some form that see it find a place finish as it ran keenly in that last run and made effort from 3 out but was one pace after last hurdle , Hopefully coming back to Ascot and yard working on its stamina in those last 9 days and with ratings of 118 down from a high of 127 over hurdles , the yard also going back to putting the tongue-strap back on and no hood with Alain Cawley in saddle

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 19th December 2014 Sou 2.10 - Spinaminnie - win at 7/2 bog wm hill Only 4 runners for the 6F nursery My selection has no course form but the trainer has a good record on fibresand and knows a fibresand horse when he sees one Is a front runner which is useful here and in a small field might get an easy lead. Looking at her maiden race runs and the horses that have finished around her a mark of 65 looks fair enough on handicap debut Current favourite, Rita's Boy, might have been given a high mark based on winning a poor maiden and has gone up again since after being beaten in a couple of nurseries. However has won on the track and takes a big drop in class from last time out

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 19th December 2014 6.20 Wolverhampton - Wreningham win @ 7/1 Bet365 Needed the run 2 races ago after 600+ days off and improved for it and finished in a good 2nd lto at Southwell. He will have gained more fitness for the last run and looks to have a good chance here on the same mark in a race that doesn't look to be too strong.