** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Anyone playing at moment, iv got that cruise freezeout at 21:15, winner gets place on cruise. only 36 people registered so far. Anyone wants to buy in, its $215. Hope i win, then i can join Mr M Come on kip, take 'em all down :clap :clap :clap

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I cant believe it, every decent hand i had, i get called by something half good, and yet i come out on the back foot. Last hand i get A10 and go all in and get called by KJ, and K comes down on the turn. Was bit of a coincidence really cos the hand i lost most of my chips was AKs, lots of betting, i was chasing the flush, it never came and someone won with one pair of 3's. I say a coincidence cos i was reading the thread about how to play a flush draw.:@ Anyway, gonna keep trying :hope

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

How did it go heniek? I'm going to have to get round to opening a sporting odds account sometime ................. there seem to be a few value tournaments there :ok
Just had a peek.......he went out 81st :sad Sporting Odds is the only room that's got onto the "Value" thread of Poker News so far........

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I'm in the Sporting Odds $1000 raked hands freeroll which starts in 1 hour (7pm UK time). Anyone else in? This is my first time at the $1k freeroll since they introduced a raked hands requirement, as i've finally got round to playing some cash games rather than STTs. Good luck to anyone else who's playing :ok

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Well that didn't last long embarassed.gif. I started pretty badly, but got back to nearly my original 1000, but needed to double up soon. Some guy raised before me to 3xBB and I reraised all in with JJ. Another guy went all in and the original raiser called. The original raiser had AA ohwell.gif and the other guy had 86 or something loon.gif. And needless to say I didn't hit my jack. It wouldn't have helped if I did though as the guy with 86 made a straight and trebled up laugh4.gif. Those poker gods are a funny bunch tongue2.gif With hindsight I probably should have folded my jacks, and at the time I thought there was a chance I was up against a monster as 3xBB was a fairly small raise, as if he wanted callers. But as soon as I saw my jacks I think I decided that I was all in whatever. Silly me spankie.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Well made the final table which I was happy with considering there was 2000 entrants. Was short stacked and chip leader put me all in with AJ. I called and he shows AK. Catches his king on the flop and I'm out winning a total of $6.90 after nearly 4 hours of play:lol

• 2 weeks later...

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. OK-probable best place for this. You make the call: I had 9h8h He was on sb 50 I called 100 He raised 150-200 I called flop came 10s 5h Qh He called all in 935. I have 4115 chips. Call or fold? Nothing to do with my whinge earlier, an interesting hand I thought.