** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

This is the sticky where you can post up if you are playing now or about to play and would like any of the PL to join you. I might be in a competition later but currently I am on a cash game in Laddies at the moment. Table - West Ham Stakes - $0.50 / $1.00 PS - I thought this would be a good sticky to stop thousands of "I'm on now - fancy a game?" threads ruining the board.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I couldn't get in the freeroll you mention Jezza as I only joined Bet365 tonight. I now have accounts at Bet65, Laddies and PokerParadise. My nick is GETT1N on all three accounts. I'm in Palm Cay on PokerParadise at the moment (cash Holdem) trying to get used to the software. :ok

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Cheers Jez. I'll claim that $50 don't you worry!!! In Manora Bay on PokerParadise now. You have to use the "LOBBY" tab at the top left to filter what kind of tables you want. I just won $20 on a fixed limit table (didn't know it was fixed limit until that hand) - I would have cleared a $100 and he / she would have called too. Bah. I'll get used to the software. It's not too bad actually. :\

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. On willyhill/betfair/crypto etc just now hey coltron aint that sunshine a total **** I knew to flat call his raise with QQ as he would bluff a load of chips to me (and lo and behold he did) Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I have to admit I have taken a month or two off from this site and I hardly recognise any of the players, Blackbelt is pretty good apart from that I know noone :o You should see my player notes for sunshine now tho :rollin Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Yeah, especially against people I play against all the time Just things like, who is a bluffer who is a slowplayer, who bets their big hands agressively etc. Passive people who call down with any part are the ones you want to chase around really. Pretty soon you get an idea of who is good, who is ok and who sucks anyway Jez