** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I'm playing in the £1,250 guaranteed on Betfred, and in the 16th hand on my table we've finally seen a flop without idiots going all in before it! There must have been 30 rebuys on my table so far already! Idiots!!

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

Ignorant bugga. :moon :rollin Was on your table a couple of times near the end. I went out very short-stacked in 16th. BoL mate. :hope
Sorry, Mr V - never noticed you, kids threatening me with violence if I didn't let them on and telling me to go all in because J2 offsuit is a great hand. My concentration must be improving. :lol

:$ :$ :$ I paid $1 for tonights BetFred Turbo. I am now trying to survive on phillosifys' table playing Omaha. :wall
:lol :lol :lol Do you know how to play? It isn't best 5 cards - it's best 3 community cards with best 2 pocket cards (I played once and didn't realise this till AFTER the game) - so quads in your hand is only worth a pair :unsure

Guest gazza271

:lol :lol :lol Do you know how to play? It isn't best 5 cards - it's best 3 community cards with best 2 pocket cards (I played once and didn't realise this till AFTER the game) - so quads in your hand is only worth a pair :unsure
HE HE HE That explains why i used to get annoyed when my "full house" was beaten by a flush on the Betfred freerolls:$ :$

Any one know where to play any good freerolls used to play at betfred and they dont have any good ones anymore cheers.
Hi stubhoy. I've seen you alot on BetFred. Try this http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18500#post265017 My favourite for freerolls is on Poker.com $100 freerolls every 2 hours. HTH GaF?. I just looked at your freeroll table and the poker.com ones aren't listed yet.