** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Just registered for the million dollar freeroll on Paradise. Come on everyone, it's filling up pretty quickly. 4000 entrants, 1st 10 get entry into main event. Lets get 10 PL members to the final.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Finished 6th for a nice profit. Although the truth was I played 1 hand very badly when I was in a good position and should of finished higher. 100 Lines for me

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Currently playing a MTT at bluesq. Have made it to the break with the chip lead of 20K. More chips than the 2nd,3rd and 4th players put together :D Surely I can get a decent finishing postion from that? But poker being poker it can all go tits up very quickly and I sure it will

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Its difficult to get any action with such a big lead. They will only take me on with ultra premium hands. And no one will take me on if I get a premium hand. Managing to steal the odd blind and just maintain my chips

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Well at least you'll get some action now wink2.gif I just lost a big pot with JJ to some muppet who had K5 and just kept calling no matter what i bet. he caught his K on the rivercry.gif Just waiting on a chance to set him up .............. hopefully crossfingers.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Absolutely amazing. I struggled to play when I had the massive lead, def a part of my game i had to improve on. But I managed to regroup and go on to win it :D Helped along the way when we were down to 3 players and I had AA and floped AQQ. The other guy had Q10 and he went over the top of my raise so we're both all in and lovely jubbly. I just hope my run can last thru the poker league:loon

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Currently playing a $10 MTT on bluesq. Im playing rednut (ie Soooooooo tight) as I aint had a hand yet. Saying that A pair of lovely queens just popped into my lap and I made a nice double thru against JJ :D Anyone else having a game?

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Anyone playing at the moment? Just gone for an unusual tourney as I had never seen it before. A $30 rebuy tourney ($750 gntd) only 2 tables. Thought it was going to be sweet as only 14 folk in at kick off, but filled up at v last minute

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Trying to get as much experience at the high roller MTTs as possible before sundays cruise final. have entered the 40k sat and was sitting 4th at the break. Got me AK beaten by AQ so im down to 10th. Was 54 players started. I love these sats as lots of loose players rebuying for fun. I just play tight and smoke 'em out. The rebuys have pushed it out to 10 qualifierd and $98 for 11th. 26 players left.:hope

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Got some good experience. Its a different game when there are say 20 of you left and your fighting for 10 spots . Was very strange as 10 qualifiers and $98 for 11th so we were down to last 2 tables with everything being decided before we got the final table. I held my game together and made the final table and a place in the 40K MTT. :D

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Played pretty well. Was sitting in the top 40 about to head into first break. when I get dealt KK. Manage to get 3 others all in with me. Chip leader has A3 os another has 33 and another KJ. No ace and im looking good. Flop comes 2 Q 10 then J then K. Would have quadrupled my chips and been sitting in the top 5 or so, but for that K on the river. :eyes :eyes :eyes :eyes