** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. On Party Poker at the minute. Playing the cash tables till 3 then entering the $5K freeroll for new members. Wish me luck, I'll post my result - no matter how dreadful. 1151 entered so far and I've still got an hour and a half to wait. It's lottery time!:lol

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Think I need something as well Paul, feeling knackered already. Just about to start the freeroll, 1269 players so I could be on all morning! Hopefully I'll do the PL proud.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. At my first break in the $5K freeroll. Got just over 4000 chips - chip leader just over 10000, average is only 1458 so doing ok so far. Still 850 left in though.... Will I ever get any sleep?:zzz

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Lost most of my chips with AJ suited going for nut flush draw. Beat by a pair of 3's on the turn. Still in and hanging on but can't see it lasting much longer if I keep getting the cards I have been.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Knocked out in 214th. Decided to make a stand with AQ suited, all in with 2600 chips, chip leader at the table calls me with 88. The board is no help to me and away to bed I go! By the way if you are on Party Poker playing tournaments watch out for tgconn. He/She was going all in every other hand for the first 5 levels! I've not seen anything like it, but certainly picked up all the blinds and got lucky whenever someone did call. Unfortunately I didn't get any cards to call him but when his cards were getting revealed they were either total bluffs or low to mid pairs.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

Knocked out in 214th. Decided to make a stand with AQ suited, all in with 2600 chips, chip leader at the table calls me with 88. The board is no help to me and away to bed I go! By the way if you are on Party Poker playing tournaments watch out for tgconn. He/She was going all in every other hand for the first 5 levels! I've not seen anything like it, but certainly picked up all the blinds and got lucky whenever someone did call. Unfortunately I didn't get any cards to call him but when his cards were getting revealed they were either total bluffs or low to mid pairs.
I had someone like that come to my table when i was playing in the 6 pack MTT at hills last night. I had about 5,000 chips He/She had about 20,000 and the next highest had about 8,000. As soon as they got moved to my table they just bet about 8,000 pre-flop everytime they entered a hand. (at this point the blinds were 200/400) I got dealt AQs and called their bet all-in, cards turn over and they had J 5s .............they made a pair of 5's on the flop and their Flush on the turn ............I got bugger allcry.gif Out in 24th............... 20 places paid. I could have hung on and i would have been in the money but i don't really think about that when i'm playing. If I had won that hand I would have been in a good position to get to the final table............ never mind ehhhcry.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. :lol what a ride I had. Played freeroll on 365. With 40 left I had all my money on SB doubled up with flush on river. Then all on BB doubled up with.... flush on river :lol. Few more hands, 4 all ins and won with...straight on river. Knocked out by AA to my QQ on 16th with $4.5 :beer.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Forgot about the Betfred freerolls tonight, prefer the weekend ones, better money available, i know the password to the daily record open qualifiers if you guys want to enter those, just pm me and ill tell it you if you want it that is. You get entered for a $50 000 tournament if you do well in them.