** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. cheers gaz :cheers ............................. i'll give it a whirl to checkout the software ..........................my username is laidback :ok A $25 freeroll ..................I didn't even know they existed........... 1st place is $12.50 :lol don't spend it all at once:lol

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I didn't mind the software actually, it looks a bit different compared to other ones i use, but the gameplay went fine. A couple of people had been copmplaining about connection problems, but i had no problems at all. I got a bit lucky a couple of times there when AQ met KK and i got an ace and A9 met QQ and i also got an ace :ok but when we got short handed it was much easier, i think the pocket 3's in the last hand were the best starting hand i had had the entire time from when we went down to 3 people:lol , but they obviously hadn't much experience of short handed play so i stole all their chips ;) I don't really play any MTT's outside of freerolls and PL games so i Just realised its only the 3rd one i've won .......................the other 1st prizes were $300 and $200, this one was $12.50 :lol Despite that i'm, feeling ridiculously pleased with myself :lol

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. In the $6500 guaranteed on Laddies, just made it to the first break. In 87th at the minute with 252 left from a starting field of 785 with chip stack just above average. Top 70 get paid so lets see what happens, if anything comes of it, I'll post my result

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Thanks lbb. Made it to the second break. I'm definetly in the money now anyway (well got my entry fee back anyway:lol ). Currently 39th with 66 left in. Got just over 12k in chips with the average stack being 17k. Blinds are going up to 800/1600 when play resumes though. Have to wait and see........

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. The dream's over:lol Running low on chips had just over 9k (blinds were 1500/3000) so decided to go all in with pocket 9's. Walked straight into pocket Q's. Nothing came on the board and that's me out in 39th place out of 785. Won $31 for just over 2.5 hours.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

:wall :wall :wall :wall What happened Big Andy? I was just typing a quick post which took f'in ages! Unlucky 13th?
arrgghh, I had to leave the computer to sort sommat out and by the time I `d got back to it the hefty blinds had gone through me and left me with about 9k. it took the wind outa my sails really and i lost enthusiasm from there on in. :sad Still, 13th of 449 starters got me $2.25 :lol all in all though I was happy with how I played.