** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. 18th of 94 left in the Safety Net atm... was lucky, sat out for half an hour because a mate had come round, 1700 chips when I went out, still 875 when I got back - and on a table with EIGHT sitting out! Quickly built up a nice stack, and have about 12000 now :)

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Anyone else playing the $5000 freeroll at bet365? .......................... I used to play this every week but hadn't for ages until last week..................................theres about twice as many people entering now:eek ............. 6800 people this week:eek there only used to be about 3000 or so:cry

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

TheQuietMan I've just been in a poker.com freeroll and was on the same table as someone called spiercey (aplogies for mispelling). It wasn't you, was it?
Valiant, I'm SSpiersey on every Poker site in the world!(or so it seems) Just back from hols this afternoon - Computers everywhere teasing me but I resisted and earned brownie points from Mrs.S. Missed the old Poker tho - couldn't sleep for the heat and found myself replaying hands from the past, pretty sad eh? Playing the Safety Net on SO and doing okay - was on same table as Pocket Lady but there was no reply to my cheery greeting. Great to be back!!!:dude

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Hi TQM :welcome back. I should've realised that there is more than 1 person with your name, but I think we're all starting to struggle with aliases for the many sites we are playing at the minute (well I am especially on Tribeca), so I just wondered. I think today Mrs V has been showing somebody how 'simple' it is to sit down and play poker online, and suspect that it was my Mum, rather than the original Pocket Lady. Mrs V. is in bed with a head cold at the moment, so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. :nana

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. . I think today Mrs V has been showing somebody how 'simple' it is to sit down and play poker online, and suspect that it was my Mum, rather than the original Pocket Lady. Mrs V. is in bed with a head cold at the moment, so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. :nana Thanks for the welcome back V - yea, think it must have been your mum as PL is normally very chatty and lasts a wee bit longer, give her (PL not yer ma!) a big bosy and tell her I hope she gets better soon:hope

Guest gazza271

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. where is everyone going to be playing later ? freerolls/values etc i have to do a few jobs round the house to keep her quiet but should be free by mid afternoon:)

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

have to do a few jobs round the house to keep her quiet but should be free by mid afternoon:)
Well go and do them then rather than witing for a response here!!!!;) Just been knocked out of the Blue Sq Bankroll Booster ..... Big one today is the Nordic Freeroll. (6:30 PM) Other than that just the usuals - SO Safety Net at 7pm, SunPoker at 5pm and 10pm, Mirror (Pacific Poker) at 8pm and 8:30pm Missed anything?