International Friendlies > 2010

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November

I like your insight on this. Do you think Portugal will score? I think 1.80 for Both teams to sneak a goal was rather generous. I have no doubts about Spains scoring abilities and from the looks of it' date=' neither do you but what do you think about Portugal?[/quote'] Hmmm it's not a bet that I would take personally but I guess that is part of the enjoyment of betting, the differences in opinion. :lol Portugal certainly have the talent to score but the last game between the two failed to live up to expectations. If the midfield's of both teams start to cancel each other out then we may be in for another tight affair, even if this is a friendly game. Maybe you should hold fire on this bet until you watch through the first 5-10 minutes of the action. Then you could place a bet on the overs/unders depending on what you see. Either way good luck with your bets. :ok

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is basically England B team so the odds for me are well out of line. England are missing so many first team players its rediculous. There's one or two players making their debut and with the pressure that comes for playing for England you'll expect a fair few nerves to creep in. The midfield has no real creativity, lacks any sort of balance and the defence will have never played together and I don't get the hype with Carrol, he's had one or two decent games but I don't rate him, not at this level. France on the other hand have a much more experienced side, they have a good balance of attack and defence through the mdidle of the pitch and a more settled first team will be a massive advantage. I doubt playing at Wembley will be a big hinderance as half the team play in England anyway. Blanc is slowly getting this French team back into some sort of winning form. For me on paper they look stronger in every area of the pitch. France +1 @ 8/11 - 10pts - StanJames France @ 13/5 - 3.5pts - StanJames France +2 Corners @ Evs - 7.5pts - StanJames
I think there was definitely value on France in the early market before the odds started dropping. However, hasn't the problem recently been with France that they look great on paper but play like muppets? I think I'm going to swerve this one on the basis that there are too many unknowns.

France on the other hand have a much more experienced side, they have a good balance of attack and defence through the mdidle of the pitch and a more settled first team will be a massive advantage. I doubt playing at Wembley will be a big hinderance as half the team play in England anyway.
I thought the problem with France has been that they haven't had a very settled team :unsure How do half the players play in England anyway? I make it five players from the current squad. They look quite weak and inexperienced particularly up top. Only two players called up over 50 caps.....only four players have more than 20 caps..... I can totally understand the reasoning behind going against England, but when considering all of our negatives, France's strengths and weaknesses are as big an issue. And right now, they don't look particularly decent material to back. I don't buy the whole issue with Carroll. He's physical, great in the air, and has an eye for goal. Just what we need after Heskey. Imagine having a target man that can actually score once in a blue moon :) Regarding creativity, Walcott, Young, Johnson, Gerrard, Henderson, Milner and Wilshere are all currently in the squad....unless I'm mistaken, so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to knock the ball about. Whoever plays will have enough ability.

I like your insight on this. Do you think Portugal will score? I think 1.80 for Both teams to sneak a goal was rather generous. I have no doubts about Spains scoring abilities and from the looks of it' date=' neither do you but what do you think about Portugal?[/quote'] I might be taking it because after World Cup Portugal played 4 games and scored in 3 of them. When playing at home they scored 4 against Cyprus and 3 against Denmark. Spain played 5 games after the World Cup and only did not concede a goal in 1 game against Liechtenstein. So, will be picking Both to Score in an Accumulator this time.

Hi and :welcome Here is few tips for you. Double chance - team to win or draw (basicly not to lose) DNB - Draw no bet.If team wins - you win.Draw - money back. +0.25AH - otherwise could be 0,+0.5 AH. Wich means if team wins - you win.Draw then you get your stake back + win half of your profit. 0AH - same as DNB +0.5AH - same as double chance +1AH - win - win, draw - win, Lose by 1 goal - get your stake back, lose by 2 goals lose. +1.5AH - win - win,draw - win, lose by 1 goal-win,lose by 2 goals - lose Hope this helps. GL :ok
Thanks alot Mahno! :ok

I thought the problem with France has been that they haven't had a very settled team :unsure
Pre-Blanc yeh, but they've won 3 games on the trot, which may not sound great considering the opposition, but when you think they were losing to Belarus and Norway prior to that then it's an improvement. They've had a settled line-up with; Lloris Reveilleire - Mexes - Rami - Clichy Diarra - M'Villa Valbuena - Nasri - Malouda Benzema Perhaps maybe with Gourcouff coming in for Valbuena. This is a friendly though so perhaps Blanc may shake things up a bit.
How do half the players play in England anyway?
Ok maybe not half but 3 or 4 of them do.
They look quite weak and inexperienced particularly up top. Only two players called up over 50 caps.....only four players have more than 20 caps.....
Perhaps but still more experienced than England. I think Blanc might give Gameiro a start tonight and he's on top form for Lorient at the moment, as is Payet at St.Ettienne. We seem to sort of agree, but I have a bit more faith in France. Obvioulsy it's a bit of blind faith but sometimes you need that when trying to work out value. We'll just have to wait and see :ok

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Slovakia, Bosnia = both teams to score(1.83) bet365 Preview: Bosnia: injured: Zec, Jahic; in doubt: Spahic, Hasagic (goalkeeper); Salihovic fall. A game between two teams that focuses on the attack as Bosnia, the Slovak loves to act fast break. With the two attacks which are found the two teams with the various Bosnia Dzeko Salihovic, while Slovakia Pjanić and Ibisevic with various Hamsik, Vittek, Sestak, Holosko, Weiss and Stoch think this might be a game with different goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Sweden-Germany = both teams to score (1.66) bet365 Preview: Sweden: absent: Mellberg, Ibrahimovic and Hysen; in doubt: Elmander. Germany: absent: Lahm, Müller, Özil and Podolski. The coach Loew will experiment, and launching Smelzer Gorbkreutz but otherwise retains its basic structure will replace Mario Gomez in attack as it is doing very well in Bayern Monaco Klose. The German team did not ever underestimate a meeting even if it is friendly so I think it will make a good game while Sweden play at home because he hopes to have a good race with the asenza of some important players so I think that will be a game of goals.

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Serbia with the B side against Bulgaria today.Both Dragutinovic(FC Sevilla) and Jankovic(Genoa) are long-term injury victims, while the likes of first-choice goalkeeper Stojkovic(Partizan), captain Stankovic(Inter Milan), Krasic(Juventus), Jovanovic(Liverpool), Lazovic(Zenit St.Petersburg), Lukovic(Zenit St.Petersburg), Kuzmanovic(VfB Stuttgart), Kacar(Hamburger SV), Obradovic(Zaragoza),...,are all going to miss the match as well. A bunch of second/third choice players will take a part in today's match, though the team is boosted by the return of Kolarov who was on the sidelines for a couple of months due to injury. Probable lineup: Serbia:Jorgacevic (Gent) - Ivanovic (Chelsea), Vidic (Manchester United), Subotic (Borussia Dortmund), Kolarov (Manchester City) - Tosic (CSKA Moscow), Milijas (Wolverhampton), Ljajic (Fiorentina), Petrovic (Partizan), Sulejmani (Ajax) - Zigic (Birmingham City)

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Russia-Belgium =1 (1.53) bet365 Preview: Russia: in doubt: Pogrebnyak Kerzhakov. Belgium: injured: Mirallas and Witsel. Belgium with the last game with Austria and a draw with a score of 4-4 has shown that it has a great offense and a defense that must improve a lot. So I think that Russia could win the game having a good team and a great attack with players like Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko, as well as various Pogrebnyak Kerzhakov who are in doubt :hope:hope:hope

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Netherlands v Turkey As everybody knows Netherlands are the favourites. But in my opinion it’ll not be that easy. National football team’s matches are always very important for Turkish people and media (the facts). It doesn’t matter whether it’s friendly or not. (I learned this when I was in Turkey for several months for business). Turkey started the stage matches with 2 wins against Kazakhstan and Belgium but than 2 lost (Germany and Azerbaijan). In four matches I don’t think they played well because of some key players absences and Guus Hiddink’s lack of knowledge about the players. There’s no need to discuss him here. Because it’s very short time for him to learn the players and set a new team. But for this match, I checked the players (possible squad) and saw some new and young players for the first time which means he wants to create a new team. Goal Keepers: Volkan Demirel (Fenerbahce), Onur Recep Kivrak (Trabzonspor), Ufuk Ceylan (Galatasaray). Defenders: Gokhan Gonul (Fenerbahce), Sabri Sarıoglu, Servet Cetin (Galatasaray), Serdar Kesimal (Kayserispor), Ibrahim Ozturk (Bursaspor), Ersan Adem Gulum, Ismail Koybasi (Besiktas), Eren Aydin (Manisaspor). Midfielders Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munchen), Yekta Kurtulus (Kasımpasa), Engin Baytar, Selcuk Inan (Trabzonspor), Yigit Incedemir (Manisaspor), Orhan Gulle (Gaziantepspor), Nuri Sahin (B.Dortmund), Mehmet Ekici (1.FC Nurnberg), Ibrahim Akin (Buyuksehir Belediyespor). Strikers: Burak Yilmaz, Umut Bulut (Trabzonspor), Colin Kazim (Fenerbahce), Nadir Ciftci (Portsmouth). For this match I expect a tough match because the facts want at least a good football. On the other hand, new players want to show themselves to the Dutch, and try to play well. And the Dutch probably knows the pressure from the people and the media. I haven’t checked the best odds yet. But I’m thinking of Turkey +1 +1,5 @1,975 bet365

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November South Africa-USA = 1 (2.15) Totosì Preview: South Africa: absent: Mokoena, Sibaya and Mphela. Both teams before this macth played a game, against South Africa Sierra Leone drawing with a score of 0-0 while the U.S. played against Colombia and the game ended in a draw with the score 0-0. The coach said that the U.S. will bring many changes in the organism with the debut of at least five new players with little international experience. So I think that South Africa can benefit from it. :hope:hope:hope

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Romania vs. Italy The Romanian squad is provided by senk above. I do not possess any in-depth knowledge of the Romanian national team, though I am not familiar with many of the players in their selected squad. A few notable players are missing for them. Italy's squad is as follows: Goal: Mirante (Parma), Sirigu (Palermo), Viviano (Bologna); Defence: Astori (Cagliari), Balzaretti (Palermo), Bonucci (Juventus), Cassani (Palermo), Criscito (Genoa), Gastaldello (Sampdoria), Ranocchia (Genoa), Santon (Inter); Midfield: Aquilani (Juventus), De Rossi (Roma), Diamanti (Brescia), Ledesma (Lazio), Marchisio (Juventus), Mauri (Lazio), Pirlo (Milan); Forward: Balotelli (Manchester City), Gilardino (Fiorentina), Pazzini (Sampdoria), Quagliarella (Juventus), Rossi (Villarreal). By all accounts this is a nice squad to see. It is a 'friendly' squad, but every players is deserving of the call-up. Today Prandelli has come out and announced his starting XI: Viviano, Santon, Bonucci, Ranocchia, Balzaretti, Mauri, Ledesma, Aquilani, Diamanti, Rossi, Balotelli. The 'keepers were a given and do not warrant much discussion. Viviano and Sirigu will be the two to play, with the former starting. The D is an interesting area. That is a dynamic looking foursome. Balzaretti looks a bit rough around the edges sometimes but deserves his call and is a powerful player and loves getting forward. Santon is a bit more adept on the ball and is a more complete full-back. Bonucci and Ranocchia reunite as CB's. They were great at Bari together for half a season and have some experience playing together. Both great on the ball and will be exceptional players. With this foursome there is of course negatives. All are inexperienced. Balzeretti gets his first call, but is mature and should cope. The others are young. Santon can be an exceptional player and it is absolutely right he gets his chance. However he will have nerves as he has had little playing time for Inter thus far. The CB's should handle themselves well. Both are good players and know each other which will help. Overall they are a physically and technically good set of players. Inexperience may be the only issue. The midfield looks interesting too. Ledesma gets his call to the Azzurri. The man of which it is rumoured he once misplaced a pass in training, though it cannot be proven. He has been on good form for Lazio this season and is a very dependable player. He will sit in the middle as the deep-lying playmaker. Mauri and Aquilani will be either side. They will have a little more say going forward. Both have been playing well thus far and are creative players. Neither are particularly adept defensively so the balance will need to be found. As a three they should do well. Ledesma will know his role and the other two will have to do a bit of everything in and around him. There are good passers of the ball and creative minds most importantly. Diamanti has been given the role in the hole behind Rossi and Balotelli. I don't think he can ultimately cut it at this level, but he deserves a crack in this friendly. He does have magic in him as his goal against Juventus shows. He is a hard worker and will die for this call-up I'm sure. He will be the focal point of which the play runs through so he will see a lot of the ball. Against this opposition I think he'll be able to handle himself and do some damage. Rossi has been waiting for a fair chance for a while. I haven't seen a lot of him this season but I hear he has been doing his thing pretty well. He is a little dynamo that has a bit of everything in him. Balotelli will don the number 10 shirt for this game and all eyes will be on him. Crazy to think he is 20 years old and has a nation watching him, but we all know what he can do. He will be the main man of this XI so will need to step up. It is a fine line with him in terms of who turns up, but his talent alone will mean he causes problems for Romania. These players are not that familiar with each other and some are inexperienced with Italy, but all are talented, and most importantly all are in form (minus Santon). This is a team that has been chosen on merit and I think they'll all enjoy themselves. Importantly the CB's have experience playing together, Ledesma is dependable in CM and Balotelli and Rossi are not strangers. It is a talented XI and when you consider the bench players it looks good for changes too. Pirlo, DDR, Pazzini, Cassani, Quagliarella are all exciting players. This is as happy as i've been when looking at an Italy squad for a long time. Against this standard of opposition I'm happy to back them outright. Italy win - 2.00 - 5 points - Bet365

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November MOROCCO DNB @ 10/11...Will Hill....and NORWAY @ 6/5....DNB....Paddy Power....both singles stakes 1/10.Just before I give my reasons be careful if your taking the draw no bet with William Hill on Norway.They're giving 21/20 but if you juggle between the draw at 11/5 and Norway win at 9/4 you can get 2.23(sneaky feicers). Anyway as already mentioned by Xinclusive Morrocco have a good chance to get something in Winsor park against an NI team with 11 missing.The North could only manage a draw against the Faroes last time out.That was away and of course they will be better at home but Morocco are better than the Faroes and seem to take friendlies seriously.Friendlies should for the most part be backed sparingly but I believe they provide a bit of a challenge for the bookies to price.The price on the Africans is falling but it's still in the range of 13/8 to 9/5.The 2/1,15/8 seems to have disappeared.... South of the border we have the boys in green.There are a few new faces in the Irish squad at the moment and it really depends on how seriously Norway are taking this match because it's not the best Irish team.In goal Given doesn't play 1st team football and is not happy at Man City.He's not the best at marshalling his backs either and with O Shea(hasn't played centre this season) and O Dea,Cunningham and Kelly making up the back 4,I can't see much cohesion as this will be their 1st time playing together. The midfield isn't too bad but still not of great international quality and up front Doyle and Long will be lively but I'm sure Mick McCarthy won't want Doyle playing for 90 mins and the striking quality on the bench is really poor. All in all if the Norwegians turn up with a hint of desire I think they can at least get a point........

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Brasil x Argentina over, over, over and over!!! Teams: Brasil: Victor; Daniel Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz e André Santos; Lucas, Ramires, Elias e Ronaldinho Gaúcho; Neymar e Robinho Special attention to the last 3...on the other hand, poor midfield to stop Messi (who has never won a game against Brazil as a pro and swears that today is the day)... Argentina: Romero; Zanetti, Burdisso, Pareja e Heinze; Banega, Mascherano e Pastore; Messi, Higuain e Di Maria. Special attention to the last 3...on the other hand, poor midfield to stop brasilian strikers...Mascherano will probably get his usual red card....:lol So, we have 6 extremely offensive players in this game and it is just a "friendly"... over 2.5 goals @ 2.07 @ bet 365 over 3.5 goals @ 3.80 @ sportingbet HT + 1.5 goal @ 3.20 @ sportingbet And, last but not least: referee...Abdalá Balideh (Qatar) few important international games with average 4.2 goals per game... GL

Holland - Turkey Over 2' date=5 Goals @ 1,90 Odds I would always take for goals with Holland involved. Clearly an attacking team, with strong talent coming up all the time. Turkey can also contribute here to the Over - their team never stops surprising me. Last time I saw them was the full game vs Germany, and IMO the final score wouldn't have been such if Turkey had some players available and IF Turkey looked forward more often.
I agree with that and odds are really good considering how Holland plays at home.
Brasil x Argentina over, over, over and over!!! Teams: Brasil: Victor; Daniel Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz e André Santos; Lucas, Ramires, Elias e Ronaldinho Gaúcho; Neymar e Robinho Special attention to the last 3...on the other hand, poor midfield to stop Messi (who has never won a game against Brazil as a pro and swears that today is the day)... Argentina: Romero; Zanetti, Burdisso, Pareja e Heinze; Banega, Mascherano e Pastore; Messi, Higuain e Di Maria. Special attention to the last 3...on the other hand, poor midfield to stop brasilian strikers...Mascherano will probably get his usual red card....:lol So, we have 6 extremely offensive players in this game and it is just a "friendly"... over 2.5 goals @ 2.07 @ bet 365 over 3.5 goals @ 3.80 @ sportingbet HT + 1.5 goal @ 3.20 @ sportingbet And, last but not least: referee...Abdalá Balideh (Qatar) few important international games with average 4.2 goals per game... GL
Will follow this one as well. And personally I think England-France game will be overs. This is based purely on statistics because as I mentioned earlier most of England games at Wembley were overs. Atgentina - Brazil, Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.05 Hollan - Turkey, Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.80 England - France, Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.37 _______________________________ Treble @ 8.37 William Hill

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Joe Hart has been ruled out with a back injury whilst Sky Sports News are reporting that Andy Caroll will face a late fitness test and Newcastle are complaining about him playing in the match later. Furthermore Jack Wilshere was ruled out yesterday too due to injury. England are dropping like flies and these pieces of news only strengthen my views on backing France at Wembley today. I will take the following: France AH (0) @ 2.25 (come in from 2.375 yesterday) (5pts) France @ 3.25 (2.5 pts) I am also going to follow my Both Teams to score hunch in the Brazil Argentina games. I read earlier that 9 of the last 10 matches between the two have gone Over 2.5 and that market at 2.05 interests me too. Both teams to score - Yes @ 1.72 (5pts) Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.05 (3pts) You lot have talked me out from taking the Both Teams to Score in the Spain Portugal match. Knowing my luck it will come in but I won't be backing it today. Good luck all.

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November I agree that France look interesting at the 3.6 still widely available. Albeit, I would only go in at small stakes. Really this has more to do with the weakness of the English squad than any great strength in the French. The pool of players that Capello has to choose from tonight bears all the hallmarks of England of late, namely a bunch of guys without the requisite technique to compete successfully at the top international level. I believe Capello is right to look to the future, but I'm also quite confident that the likes of Carroll and Henderson won't be players leading England to glory in the coming years. France have turfed out a number of the malcontents who were causing problems at the World Cup, and under Blanc look to be a solid and organised side. Add to that the fantastic form of players like Nasri, Valbuena and Gameiro, and I think that they are priced a little too highly for tonight's game.

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November I am not a lover of International Friendlies but I do feel there is some value in Norway beating Ireland tonight,maybe with a small saver on the draw. Ireland are missing a lot of players tonight,and even though I would have felt more comfortable if John Carew had been involved for Norway,I still feel that Norway will get something from the game.Dunne,Kilbane,Clark,St Ledger,Keane,Mcshane,& Folan are the most notable absentees for Ireland and I believe with Ireland's first choice centre backs out that Norway will find the net. An alternative option might be to back both sides to score although this is always risky when you are dealing with a defensive coach like Trapattoni.

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November I never get involved in International Friendlies but i think im guna with this Northern Ireland game. My thoughts have further been backed up by reading the couple of posts about the game on here. Northern Ireland have got loads of first teamers missing and their record in friendly matches in the last couple of years is dire. They come into this game off the back of a 1-1 draw away at the Faroe Islands, a game they should really be winning. Morocco's friendly record is quite impressive, not losing in their last 9. They've got some decent players in their squad in Chamakh and El Hamdaoui so on paper look head and shoulders above the players NI are putting out. 17/10 Boylesport

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Am going for Finland to win to nil versus San Marino, as it is 1.3 @ Paddy Power. They've got Croatia to beat Malta to nil @ 1.16, and imo they've got them the wrong way around. Finland are no world beaters, but their side is full of players who play in decent leagues, and San Marino haven't scored an away goal since 2003, against Lietchenstein. I don't think a thrashing will be in order here, but Finland are reasonably sound defensively, and I'm not sure how much San Marino's amateurs will be up for a game in Finland at this time of year. I can see a 2-0 or 3-0 here, am also considering dutching those scores but not sure yet.

Albania - Macedonia Albania (-0.75) @ 3 Bet365 Tradition goes against this bet, as Albania has lost 4 and win 1 game against its neighbour. However not to be forgotten that Macedonia was coming out of the strong yugoslavian school of football, and that gave some continuity. The situation seems slightly different for this match. The first factor, is the field. Match will be played in Korca city, in a recently reconstructed stadium, and the reason for this is simple. In the last match that home team, Skenderbeu, had vs champion Dinamo, there were some 12.000 fans to cheer, a record number for Albania Premier League. The hopes are that the same number will turn up for this match, and the prediction is that the stadium will not be able to accommodate the number of fans. On team news. Albania is missing 6 starters, most important of them are Lorik Cana of Gallatasaray, Bogdani of Cesena, and the first goalkeeper Beqaj. The team will be an experimental one, with many bench players, however it is to be noted that coach Kuzhe is returning after missing two qualification games, and his presence is always felt by the players, as the results show. Coach Jonuz of Macedonia has traveled with a young formation, an experimental one also. Out of the team are Pandev, Despotovski, Georgevski, Popov, Noveski, Naumoski. Many players are first timers in NT. Albania is usually an under and lazy team in friendlies, however there will be enough motivation from the fans and the return of Kuzhe, and I believe the team will push its limits on this game, so I'm going for this win.
The game screams Draw at me, but I wish you luck!

Netherlands v Turkey As everybody knows Netherlands are the favourites. But in my opinion it’ll not be that easy. National football team’s matches are always very important for Turkish people and media (the facts). It doesn’t matter whether it’s friendly or not. (I learned this when I was in Turkey for several months for business). Turkey started the stage matches with 2 wins against Kazakhstan and Belgium but than 2 lost (Germany and Azerbaijan). In four matches I don’t think they played well because of some key players absences and Guus Hiddink’s lack of knowledge about the players. There’s no need to discuss him here. Because it’s very short time for him to learn the players and set a new team. But for this match, I checked the players (possible squad) and saw some new and young players for the first time which means he wants to create a new team. Goal Keepers: Volkan Demirel (Fenerbahce), Onur Recep Kivrak (Trabzonspor), Ufuk Ceylan (Galatasaray). Defenders: Gokhan Gonul (Fenerbahce), Sabri Sarıoglu, Servet Cetin (Galatasaray), Serdar Kesimal (Kayserispor), Ibrahim Ozturk (Bursaspor), Ersan Adem Gulum, Ismail Koybasi (Besiktas), Eren Aydin (Manisaspor). Midfielders Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munchen), Yekta Kurtulus (Kasımpasa), Engin Baytar, Selcuk Inan (Trabzonspor), Yigit Incedemir (Manisaspor), Orhan Gulle (Gaziantepspor), Nuri Sahin (B.Dortmund), Mehmet Ekici (1.FC Nurnberg), Ibrahim Akin (Buyuksehir Belediyespor). Strikers: Burak Yilmaz, Umut Bulut (Trabzonspor), Colin Kazim (Fenerbahce), Nadir Ciftci (Portsmouth). For this match I expect a tough match because the facts want at least a good football. On the other hand, new players want to show themselves to the Dutch, and try to play well. And the Dutch probably knows the pressure from the people and the media. I haven’t checked the best odds yet. But I’m thinking of Turkey +1 +1,5 @1,975 bet365
also with small stakes draw @ 4,45 pinacle correct score 1-1 @ 9,4 betfair

Serbia with the B side against Bulgaria today.Both Dragutinovic(FC Sevilla) and Jankovic(Genoa) are long-term injury victims, while the likes of first-choice goalkeeper Stojkovic(Partizan), captain Stankovic(Inter Milan), Krasic(Juventus), Jovanovic(Liverpool), Lazovic(Zenit St.Petersburg), Lukovic(Zenit St.Petersburg), Kuzmanovic(VfB Stuttgart), Kacar(Hamburger SV), Obradovic(Zaragoza),...,are all going to miss the match as well. A bunch of second/third choice players will take a part in today's match, though the team is boosted by the return of Kolarov who was on the sidelines for a couple of months due to injury. Probable lineup: Serbia:Jorgacevic (Gent) - Ivanovic (Chelsea), Vidic (Manchester United), Subotic (Borussia Dortmund), Kolarov (Manchester City) - Tosic (CSKA Moscow), Milijas (Wolverhampton), Ljajic (Fiorentina), Petrovic (Partizan), Sulejmani (Ajax) - Zigic (Birmingham City)
Still looks by far better than what the Bulgarians can come up with..Unless Lothar Matthaus goes in himself :ok

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November I thought I'd be done with International betting for this evening but Morocco to beat a decimated Northern Ireland side at 2.50 is a bit tasty. Morocco have just appointed a new manager and are likely to field talents such as El Hamdoaui, Chamakh and Adel Taraabt. I was just reading up on the Nigel Worthingtons squad and apparently it includes just two internationals with 11 of his original 20 pulling out for various reasons. A full strength Northern Ireland team are pretty weak so a severely understrength one should be even worse. I dont think a really youthful Northern Ireland squad will cope with a moderately decent Morocco side. Theyre priced a bit generously and I wouldnt be surprised if they won here. Morocco @ 2.50 - 4pts Morocco AH(-1.5) @ 5.50 - 1pt

Opponent is Greece, i couldnt find any lineup information yet, if a greece friend could help me out here?Greece always plays defensive, like Faroe Islands at home with a *irony on* 9 defense and one middlefield player *irony off*, but thats how they play, their fault to make every match boring (like at EC 2008 against sweden)...I see a strong defense (Greece) against a week austrian defense (Austria)...But a strong attack (Austria) against a *irony on* lacking *irony off* greece attack... Im not sure what to bet, but i think i would go with 1/10 on a 1-0 or 0-0, or 0-1 or 1-1...something like that, so i go under 2.5 with 3/10... something to add or other opinions?Feel free =)
Tzorvas (Panathinaikos), Constantopoulos (Corfu), lekki (PAOK), Mora (Bologna), Papastathopoulou (Mediolan), Kone (Brescia), Torosidh (Olympiakos), Vyntra (Panathinaikos), Avraam Papadopoulos (Olympiakos) , Syowa (Panionios), Tzavella (Eintracht Frankfurt), Spiropoulos (Panathinaikos), Katsouranis (Panathinaikos), Karagounis (Panathinaikos), Tan (IMG), Mako (AEK), Yiannis Papadopoulos (Olympiakos), Fetfatzidi (Olympiakos), Salpingidis ( Team), Samaras (Celtic), Christodoulopoulos (Panathinaikos), Georgiadis (Panserraikos). .......................tzorvas................... torosidis..............avraam.....sokratis...............tzavellas ........................katsouranis.................. larzaro..............karagounis....................kone ........................samaras........................ ..........................salpigidis.................. subs to be used: konstandopoulos,fetfa,vyntra,spyropoulos,makos,kafes.

Re: FIFA International Friendlies > 16th - 18th November Damn, I've missed the line-ups of Russia and Belgium. Earlier I said that Russia was clear favorite but the line-up of Belgium is very strong. Mislead by their coach. :( But for now, I think clear value is on morocco, italy and the netherlands.. Morocco have some huge talents and the new head coach Erik Gerets is a european coach who trained great teams like Marseille, Wolfsburg, Galatasaray and the saudi arabian team Al-hilal where he became champions with the team within 6 months. He understands soccer very well and is very experienced. Northern Ireland on the other hand is a low class team imo they also will miss many players for this match and I think they will try to hold on to a draw as long as possible. Morocco will have possesion for sure and with Chamack and el Hamdaoui up front they are more then capable of scoring goals tonight. With the new line-up of Italy with new fresh talent I expect a nice display with a lot of possesion. Not the old italian counter football. I think italy will dominate this match and although Romania is tough in defense I expect them to score at least two. Romania without much power up front only marica is a good player imo I think they will be put under pressure for almost the whole game and at the end they will lose. About the Netherlands.. I'm from Holland so I follow the news every day. Van Marwijk is a coach who hates to lose even against a young unexperienced team like Turkey tonight he will field their strongest line-up available. Many people criticised Holland after the WC but why? They only played over agressive against Spain but It's a final men. You can't just sit around and look how FC Barcelona is passing the ball to eachother. They delivered a great fight with some hard fouls but that's normal. Argentina, Italy many other countries play like this in defense. Many killers with the worst tackles you have ever seen and nobody is talking about that so it's a bit too much imo. Anyways, these players will almost certain play for Holland. Stekelenburg, Van der Wiel, Heitinga, Mathijssen, Anita, Van der Vaart, Van Bommel, Sneijder, Affelay, Huntelaar, T.Janssen. This is a very strong line-up and especially too strong for this Turkey. Holland always plays decent football also in qualies. I expect an easy victory for the Netherlands something like 3-0 maybe 3-1 4-1. Goodluck!

I am looking at Russia - Belgium game. I don't think players and Club Managers are particularly happy about this international break. Fine' date= Zenit are already crowned, but 2 major games during the weekend will possibly decide the second place, and all the big guns are involved. Fatigue is a fact at this stage of the league, yet most of the internationals from Rubin, CSKA and Spartak have a lot at stake coming ( I take it the Zenit players will be relaxed somehow ). All the top Russian players from Euro league hardly need to prove much to any Manager and are involved in important games during weekend. The odds of 1,53 for HW do not represent value at all, can't see the Russians pushing for a thrashing. And who says the Belgiums will just bend over? I rather see a slow and careful approach...No bet
Chaotic display by Russian, lack of concentration and a deserved lead for the guests. Happy I stayed away from this one! Switching to another game now...