International Friendlies > 2010

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August 1:1 FT Eh, it was not good decision to backing Spain... I expected that David Villa will play more minutes, also I expected that Fernando Llorente will make better impact. But Turkey won so main bet easily covered Spain's loss...it would be so great day if I did not bet on Spain.:wall

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August

Mexico vs Spain This game interests me a lot. It has barely been mentioned but i see it as a great value bet. Spain are world champions and are the best team in the land. They are playing Mexico in their first official game as World Champions in a friendly to celebrate 200 years of Mexican Independence from Spain. They game will be played at the Azteca stadium, Mexicos record there is as good as any National teams. They are a real force and play with a new found power and confidence. They have lost on only twice there in the last 10 years, once vs Costa Rica and once vs Paraguay. They have beaten the likes of Brazil, Argentin and a host of other top teams. They will be playing Spian in mid afternoon local team in the searing heat of Mexico City and at altitude. I'm not disputing Spain's team and the squad they have brought although still very similar to that which was in SA is missing the likes of Iniesta and Torres. The game will be played in a packed house with over 100,000 screaming Mexicans wanting a party. The Mexico squad is also strong and the coach has given youth a chance by dropping the likes of Blanco. Dos Santos, Vela and Hernandez will want to show what they can do vs the best. Interm Manager Enrique Meza will want to show his Mexican team has what it takes to beat the best. With Barca, Real and other top clubs not happy about this friendly game being played so far away and in such difficult circumstances i feel Mexico win at 13/5 (hills) is super value. Most of the Spanish players will be either just back into training or be going pretty much from the beach to this game. Casillas has already stated that the players are still tired. Not ideal preperation. With Mexicos home record and the various other circumstances i sense the home win. My only worry is that its Spain's first official game as world champs and they may want to show their quality, but my feelings are that won't be enough. 13/5 Mexico win (hills) 4/6 Mexico win or draw (hills) for cover Good Luck
Last minute equaliser for Spain, nearly perfect but still decent with the 4/6 Mexico win or Draw:clap

REPUBLIC OF IRELAND V.S. ARGENTINA - ARGENTINA @ 1.80 ladbrokes Firstly, for the past 3 encounters between these two teams, Argentina has always come out on top, with the latest being the 2-0 match at Dublin. One way i see this match is that, Argentina will try to score 1 or 2 goals in first half to kill the game off, and that should allow the new coach to substitute younger players to try it out without losing the game. As for Republic of Ireland, they will probably get tired by second half. Besides, their scoring record has been poor, and i dont see them putting any ball past the Argentine Defense.
Bet won :D:cheers

Slovenia will be motivated for a win. They have new stadium Stozice and expected 16.800 supporters..they are motivated for a win for sure. Australia are missing some important players (cahill' date=' emerton, kewell, kennedy, chipperfield, bresciano, culina moore). Local odds dropped from 2.25 to 2.10[/quote'] 2:0 :cheers

France at 3.05 to beat Norway :eek will definitely be having some of that, (get on it quick that price is continually dropping universally). France Squad against Norway: Goalkeepers: Douchez (Rennes), Ruffier (Monaco). Defenders: Cissokho (Lyon), Debuchy (Lille), Fanni (Rennes), Mexes (Roma), Rami (Lille), Sakho (PSG), Tremoulinas (Bordeaux). Midfielders: Cabaye (Lille), L.Diarra (Real Madrid), Matuidi (Saint-Etienne), Mvila (Rennes), N'Zogbia (Wigan Athletic), Nasri (Arsenal), M.Sissoko (Toulouse). Forwards: Ben Arfa (Marseille), Benzema (Real Madrid), Briand (Lyon), Hoarau (PSG), Menez (Roma), Remy (Nice) Quite a lot of unknowns in the defence; but I think they have enough flair and creativity to outscore Norway, who are overly reliant on the ever-ageing Riise, injury-prone Carew and Gamst-Pedersen. France to beat Norway at 2/1 Betfair :hope
:puke :wall

England v Hungary - Back under 3.5 goals (Betfair @1.49) England are as short as 1-4 with some firms to win this match which is a ridiculous price considering the circumstances. Those being England were woeful in South Africa, scoring only twice in an easy group and being humiliated by the Germans in the 2nd round. Are Hungary really that much worse than Algeria??? I don't think so. Also, this is a shadow of the full first team squad. As far as I'm aware there have only been 3 forwards named for this, Rooney, Zamora & Carlton Cole. Darren Bent has withdrawn injured. No way Rooney will play the full 90 mins if any of the game at all. So this means an experimental forward line with 2 players that aren't exactly prolific at club level. The defenders named (Terry, Dawson, Cole etc) are experienced enough to deal with Hungary and I can't see them scoring. However, the experimental nature of this game, in which the players will surely be holding back for the weekends opening premier fixtures, and the lightweight front line means I can't see England getting many either. The 1.49 available looks good value & is only there because of Englands stupidly short price. Fill yer boots!:dude
Can't believe this went out to 1.65 leading up to KO. Nevermind eh? A win is a win.

• 3 weeks later...

International Friendlies 3-8 September

Friday 3 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif China v Iran (12:35 BST) 2.62 3.2 2.7 106.38 %
maximize.gif Switzerland v Australia (19:15 BST) 2 3.4 4.4 102.14 %
maximize.gif Kuwait v Syria (19:30 BST) 2.13 3.26 3.5 106.19 %
maximize.gif Qatar v Bahrain (19:30 BST) 2.36 3.2 3.3 103.93 %
Saturday 4 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Venezuela v Colombia (00:30 BST) 2.45 3.3 2.8 106.83 %
maximize.gif Panama v Costa Rica (03:00 BST) 2.75 3.2 2.36 109.99 %
maximize.gif Thailand v India (11:00 BST) 1.44 4.2 7.29 106.97 %
maximize.gif Japan v Paraguay (11:20 BST) 2.4 3.25 3.25 103.21 %
maximize.gif Poland v Ukraine (16:00 BST) 2.44 3.25 3.2 103.00 %
maximize.gif Canada v Peru (22:30 BST) 3.1 3.25 2.48 103.35 %
Sunday 5 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Guatemala v Nicaragua (00:00 BST) 1.61 3.83 5.16 107.40 %
maximize.gif Mexico v Ecuador (02:00 BST) 1.65 3.75 5.5 105.45 %
maximize.gif El Salvador v Honduras (03:00 BST) 4.51 3.53 1.75 107.64 %
Monday 6 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jamaica v Costa Rica (01:00 BST) 2.55 3.15 2.55 110.18 %
Tuesday 7 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Qatar v Oman (11:00 BST) 2.3 3.18 2.84 110.14 %
maximize.gif Japan v Guatemala (11:45 BST) 1.23 5.15 10.8 109.90 %
maximize.gif South Korea v Iran (12:00 BST) 1.89 3.23 3.83 109.90 %
maximize.gif China v Paraguay (12:30 BST) 4.66 3.68 1.63 109.87 %
maximize.gif Estonia v Uzbekistan (17:00 BST) 1.69 3.61 4.31 109.92 %
maximize.gif Ukraine v Chile (19:00 BST) 2.16 3.23 3.05 110.04 %
maximize.gif United Arab Emirates v Kuwait (19:00 BST) 2.1 3.15 3.24 110.23 %
maximize.gif Poland v Australia (19:30 BST) 2.2 3.14 3.04 110.20 %
maximize.gif Argentina v Spain (21:00 BST) 2.26 3.25 2.86 109.98 %
Wednesday 8 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif El Salvador v Guatemala (00:00 BST) 1.64 3.52 4.89 109.80 %
maximize.gif Canada v Honduras (00:30 BST) 3.05 3.23 2.16 110.04 %
maximize.gif Venezuela v Equatorial Guinea (00:30 BST) 1.16 5.89 14.7 109.92 %
maximize.gif Jamaica v Peru (01:00 BST) 7.61 4.66 1.32 109.85 %
maximize.gif Panama v Trinidad and Tobago (02:30 BST) 2.26 3.25 2.86 109.98 %
maximize.gif Mexico v Colombia (03:00 BST) 1.91 3.33 3.62 109.81 %
maximize.gif India v Thailand (11:00 BST) 2.65 3.18 2.45 110.00 %
maximize.gif Madagascar v Gabon (19:00 BST) 6.89 4.17 1.4 109.92 %

It's a lay Ukraine for me in both matches.We have no coach now so team will be led by coach assistant.Boys from Dnipro and Dynamo are not so confident anymore as both clubs did sh*te in Europe competitions.i don't know what atmosphere will be inside team after all this sh*t around karpaty and Metalist.We didn't perform well against B-squad Holland and i think Poland will be more up for it then us.As i said alot of sh8t going on in Ukr.football and untill it's all will be sort out and we get new coach i just don't see players to be motivated.

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September Panama vs Costa Rica. Last time Panama won to Costa Rica was in 2007. Costa Rica have a very good squad with mundialist ambitions, their squad is composed of 5 players that play in the sub 20 las t year that win the first place six internationals and 12 players of the local tournament, the squad of Panama have two important absences Felipe Baloy (midfield of Santos Mex) and the goalkeeper of Municipal (Gua), the rest are of the local tournament. The other international of Panama is Blas Perez who plays in Leon a team of second division that drops to the bottom of the table, the player is experienced but the fact that he directs the trainings led me to conclude that they are in a very thight situation. Costa Rica @ 3

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September Japan v Paraguay. Under 2 goals. 2.20 @ Betsafe Really not much to write about this one. Everytime these two play each other it turns out to be totally dull match and I don't think this one will be any different. There have been 3 consecutive 0-0 draws between these teams with the later coming the world cup and other two being friendlies. Everything will be shut down today and a friendly game between Japan and Paraguay will be anything but friendly.

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September

Japan v Paraguay. Under 2 goals. 2.20 @ Betsafe Really not much to write about this one. Everytime these two play each other it turns out to be totally dull match and I don't think this one will be any different. There have been 3 consecutive 0-0 draws between these teams with the later coming the world cup and other two being friendlies. Everything will be shut down today and a friendly game between Japan and Paraguay will be anything but friendly.
Small stake, 0-0 8.00 for me. Who is surprised if they repeat the same score as in South africa.

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September Big odds drift in Poland v Ukraine match.Price on Poland jumped from 2.20 to 2.70 i can smell some dodgy affairs here.i think match will end in draw but will be surprised again if win pull a winner like we did with B-squad against Norway :lol

Japan v Paraguay. Under 2 goals. 2.20 @ Betsafe Really not much to write about this one. Everytime these two play each other it turns out to be totally dull match and I don't think this one will be any different. There have been 3 consecutive 0-0 draws between these teams with the later coming the world cup and other two being friendlies. Everything will be shut down today and a friendly game between Japan and Paraguay will be anything but friendly.
No surprises. Just one goal scored. :cheers

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September Ukraine probable line up: ----------Pyatov-------------- Kobin---Hacheredi---Mihalik---Romanchuk Kulakov--Tymoschuk---Aliev---Hudobnyak -----Sheva------Devich----- I would say it's a strong line up with few new players.Also Seleznyov and Voronin are available in attack as well.I know Poland play some sh*t football lately.they can't score in 4 matches now and consided 9 goals in last 2 while Ukraine won 3 out of last 4 friendlies and drew 1.But as i said we are without coach and a bit in mess too (i don't know how domestic affairs will affect players) so i think DRAW is most probable outcome here.Also Poland need to win this match more then us-it could be last match for their coach if they loose again...

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September BINGO! DRAW 1-1 :nana both lay ukraine and bet on draw today came in,i'm happy :) We never loose to Poland and sometimes,like today we give them a whole 1 point :lol BTW i'm not sure we were in offside when scored fisrt goal,so could be 2-1 to us but can't complain - i'm happy with draw :ok

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September Now,if i'm not online on tuesday then just lay Ukraine against chillie.They will be to fast for us.guys willbe tired after this match and i just don't see motivation or fire in their eyes.we still waiting for "proper" coach and as far as we don't loose we are happy even with 1 point :)

Panama vs Costa Rica. Last time Panama won to Costa Rica was in 2007. Costa Rica have a very good squad with mundialist ambitions, their squad is composed of 5 players that play in the sub 20 las t year that win the first place six internationals and 12 players of the local tournament, the squad of Panama have two important absences Felipe Baloy (midfield of Santos Mex) and the goalkeeper of Municipal (Gua), the rest are of the local tournament. The other international of Panama is Blas Perez who plays in Leon a team of second division that drops to the bottom of the table, the player is experienced but the fact that he directs the trainings led me to conclude that they are in a very thight situation. Costa Rica @ 3
Bet lost. Costa Rica pay in the score the fact that they don't call all his international players, without Baloy and their titular keeper Panama have enough to take a point.

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September I'm lookint at Estonia to win at home against Uzbekistan. The odds seem good, for example @Interwetten gives you 2.00. Estonia is quite good at home, beating teams like Finland and Belgium within a year, and drawing against Croatia and Latvia. On friday they really made Italys life hard, going in to the break 1-0 up but ending up losing 1-2. Uzbekistan doesn't really ring any bells when talking about football. Their latest results are awaylosses to Armenia and Albania.

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September Hi at all, Japan - Guatemala 07.09.10 12:45 1,20 5,50 11,50 (3) in Osaka El Salvador - Guatemala 08.09.10 01:00 1,65 3,50 4,80 (4) in Washington Does anyone got knowledge about the squads Guatemala will have for these matches? Will they choose from the same squad or do we talk about to different teams from Guatelama? The flight should take aprox. 10-12 hours ... so it would be "game - flight - next game" without having any useful recovery time. Due of not finding any information yet it Would be great to get some news from others.

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September Players Called to USA Matches NICARAGUA / EL SALVADOR 1 MARVIN BARRIOS XELAJU 2 CARLOS FIGUEROA XELAJU 3 MARCO CIANI XELAJU 4 MARIO CASTELLANOS HEREDIA 5 JORGE ESTRADA JUVENTUD RETALTECA 6 HENRY MEDINA SUCHITEPEQUEZ 7 JOSE LUIS HIDALGO SUCHITEPEQUEZ 8 WILSON LALIN SUCHITEPEQUEZ 9 JAIME VIDES MUNICIPAL 10 JHONY FLORES MUNICIPAL 11 CRISTIAN NORIEGA MUNICIPAL 12 SERGIO GUEVARA MUNICIPAL 13 GONZALO ROMERO MUNICIPAL 14 MARVIN CEBALLOS COMUNICACIONES 15 FREDY THOMPSON COMUNICACIONES 16 TRANSITO MONTEPEQUE COMUNICACIONES 17 MARCO PAPPA CHICAGO FIRE 18 RICARDO JEREZ COMUNICACIONES DE ARGENTINA Called to Japan 1 LUIS RODRIGUEZ MICTLAN 2 EDWIN AGUILAR UNIVERSIDAD 3 JHONY GIRON XELAJU 4 JULIO ESTACUY XELAJU 5 EDGAR COTTO XELAJU 6 IGNACIO LOPEZ CAMPOLLO XELAJU 7 RICARDO TRIGUEÑO FOSTER MALACATECO 8 LUIS PEDRO MOLINA MARQUENSE 9 JHONATAN LOPEZ MARQUENSE 10 KEVIN NORALES MARQUENSE 11 GUSTAVO CABRERA MUNICIPAL 12 CARLOS CASTILLO MUNICIPAL 13 GUILLERMO RAMIREZ MUNICIPAL 14 MARIO RODRIGUEZ MUNICIPAL 15 CARLOS CASTRILLO COMUNICACIONES 16 CARLOS GALLARDO COMUNICACIONES 17 DWIGTH PEZZAROSSI COMUNICACIONES 18 EDGAR CHINCHILLA COMUNICACIONES I see a better squad confronting to Nicaragua and El Salvador, the one who will travel to Japan is a "Friendly Squad".

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September Got 2 high stakes on visitors not to loose: Chile +0.5AH @1.66 and Spain +0.5AH @1.57 ukarine will be tired after game against Poland,they didn't have much time for rest while chile always play strong in frendlies.i'm not sure what team they will bring but they will be too fast for us anyway.we looked awful and slow in poland game(as i expected),players have nobody to impress and they don't really care about frendlies.it's all experemental games ATM.Chile price jumped from 3.10 to 3.60 :eek,i like that and as soon as i found out info about 11 i'll probably have some of that too. I read somewhere that Fabrigas promised to beat Argentina.Even if Spain will play second squad it still will be enough to get atleast draw.I know argentina did well in WC but they didn't play teams like spain.Argentina was trying to outscore their opponents but still have big problems in defence.and again as soon as i know start 11 i'll be all over @2.87 for spain. GL :ok

Re: International Friendlies 3-8 September Spain plays against Liecheinstein with "A team" and Del Bosque (trainer) said this days that he want's to give oportunities to all players he call for this two games. So I expect to see a "A/B team" from Spain, but is certain that Spain substitutes players are good to play in international match. One thing I red this morning, Argentina don't lose at River's Stadiums since long time, and Argentina will play for 100% in this match and with all the stars in first eleven for sure! Remember Spain match against Mexico, it's friendly match and players were thinking in La Liga matches, and also remember that next week they play in Champions League matches...

Spain plays against Liecheinstein with "A team" and Del Bosque (trainer) said this days that he want's to give oportunities to all players he call for this two games. So I expect to see a "A/B team" from Spain, but is certain that Spain substitutes players are good to play in international match. One thing I red this morning, Argentina don't lose at River's Stadiums since long time, and Argentina will play for 100% in this match and with all the stars in first eleven for sure! Remember Spain match against Mexico, it's friendly match and players were thinking in La Liga matches, and also remember that next week they play in Champions League matches...
Yes,thanks,but i can say same about argentinian players-most of them think about CL and league matches too(Messi,Tevez,Higuan,Milito,Mascherano...all big names and don't want to be injured too).i remember all those things but i also noticed that spanish players are more proud then other teams.i'm sure B-squad players have something to prove their coach and against teams like argentina i'm sure they will battle till end.You won't scare me about "all argentian stars" as i saw them in WC qualifications and WC.As i said they just trying to outscore their opponent.they have strong miedfield and good strikers but it coudl be dangerous against teams like spain who like to keep ball and very fast on counters.Look what Germani did to Argentina in second half.Also Spanish bench is a bit stronger then Argentinian.i think game will end in draw but if Spain play almost full squad then i'll give them chance to win.also will be intresting to see Argentina without Maradona. Only my opinion anyway.:ok