Guppie

PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May  

1. 1.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Added Value $100 per leg added with a $250 Final Table freeroll. The top 10 players after 4 weeks will be entered into the $250 Freeroll
Sorry Jason, didn't spot this before. Presume I'm correct in saying that the top 10 players will be determined by the usual PL league format of best 3 from 4 and using the standard league formula -Log(position/entrants)x100. (Any BPP points gained from this tourney will be calculated on the new 'May' BPP forumula)

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Sorry Jason' date=' didn't spot this before. Presume I'm correct in saying that the top 10 players will be determined by the usual PL league format of best 3 from 4 and using the standard league formula -Log(position/entrants)x100. (Any BPP points gained from this tourney will be calculated on the new 'May' BPP forumula)[/quote'] :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May Hi Banzai 1)Yes no problem:ok 2)The password will be sent out to you by an admin when everyone else gets it:ok

A couple of stupid questions: 1) I play on WH (not WH Poker Club) but I can see the tourneys in the list, I assume this means I can play? 2) How do you get the password?

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May Password now sent out :ok The following cramer v cramer, eddy41, topgun, bacardirum, banzai, deanimus, girlywirly, sonimantas Admin will be sending out to you. Also if any player has signed up through William Hill Poker Club could you let us know the username you will be playing under.

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May have just voted as forgot about this! can password by sent out to me please? Excellent promotion, well done Jase, PL and thanks Will Hill :ok.... have been waiting for a new PL league as have missed it! will not be playing tomorrow as Newcastle will be getting relegated but will play the 3 after that :ok